R Congressman: 'Obama killing vets'

well, it's looks like that R was right

they can't be bothered to look into it. But a botched execution in a state, or some jury trial on Trayvon Martin, etc.... they are right on top of it

SNIP:

Eric Holder: No Plans at DOJ to Investigate Secret Waiting Lists and Veteran Deaths at VA Hospitals

3:07 PM, May 13, 2014 • By JOHN MCCORMACK
Attorney General Eric Holder said Tuesday that the Department of Justice doesn't have any plans to investigate allegations that veterans placed on secret waiting lists at VA hospitals died while waiting for care.

"Well, obviously these reports if they're true are unacceptable, and the allegations are being taken very seriously by the administration. But I don't have any announcements at this time with regard to anything that the Justice Department is doing," Holder told reporters at a press conference.

ALL of it here
Eric Holder: No Plans at DOJ to Investigate Secret Waiting Lists and Veteran Deaths at VA Hospitals | The Weekly Standard

40 vets died waiting 6- months or longer for vital healthcare. Healthcare mind you ran entirely by the government. And you think national healthcare is going to be better.

How dumb do you have to be to believe this?

I posted a link a while back about the hundreds of thousands of people who died as a result of mediocre care from private hospitals and physicians.

Want me to dig it up?

40 vets died waiting 6- months or longer for vital healthcare. Healthcare mind you ran entirely by the government. And you think national healthcare is going to be better.

How dumb do you have to be to believe this?

I posted a link a while back about the hundreds of thousands of people who died as a result of mediocre care from private hospitals and physicians.

Want me to dig it up?

And?

Tell me what that has to do with Veterans dying because they were denied appointments? Tell me what that has to do with Vets going to the ER and being denied emergency appointments with their PCMs after the ER visit? Tell me what that has to do with Veterans being exposed time after time to AIDS, HEP C and other contagious, deadly diseases because the VA refused to follow standards?

Tell me what PRIVATE hospitals has to do with Veterans? Not a damn thing. They signed on the dotted line with promises from the Government to care for their bodies after being used and abused by the military. This is part of their contract.

Sometimes I believe they just don't care in many a case, the payout for a veterans death is capped at 240,000 for hospital and doctor screw-ups resulting in death. Instead of treating the patient correctly they go the 'cheap' route. You have a vet with yet another case of ALS (Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis) AKA Lou Gehrig's disease (Vets get the disease at a rate of 2 times the national average) its cheaper to let him die than to treat him for 20 plus years, delay his appointments, use dirty needles... Sounds like a conspiracy eh? Why does the VA keep doing it over and over and over?

Vets are exposed to deadly diseased by the hundreds and thousands each year because the VA does not follow standards.

Hiding an epidemic of suicides happening in the VA hospital was blamed on..."pervasive mismanagement of the hospital’s mental health unit" 2010

Lawmakers call for VA hospital changes following fourth suicide | www.ajc.com

700 insulin needles reused on Vets exposing them to Hepatitis. 2013

Veterans Affairs woes not just regional concern | TribLIVE

VA Pittsburgh had water quality test results showing the presence of Legionella bacteria in its Oakland hospital five years before the outbreak which killed 6 Vets. They never cleaned it up. 2013

Read more: Veterans Affairs woes not just regional concern | TribLIVE

In the VA hospital in Columbia, S.C., veterans waited for months for procedures such as colonoscopies, delaying their diagnosis and treatment. At least six veterans are believed to have died as a result.

1,800 Veterans Exposed to HIV & Hepatitis 2010

Veterans Exposed to HIV & Hepatitis ? CNN Newsroom - CNN.com Blogs

2009:

In February, the VA began warning about 10,000 former patients in Georgia, Tennessee and Florida - some who had colonoscopies and other endoscopic procedures as far back as 2003 - that they may have been exposed to infections. They were advised to get blood tests for HIV and hepatitis.

Oh and after the VA finally informed the 10,000 Vets above, there were Veterans who were not informed to be tested even tho they had colonoscopies during the same timeframe. The Vets called and the VA denied them tests stating they were not eligible. Then the VA sent letters finally telling the vets they were mistaken they were supposed to be tested. 4 died just as a result of that second mistake. Forget the first 10,000.

Lawmakers Blast VA Over Bad Colonoscopies - CBS News

Shinseki KNEW in 2009 more than half of his hospitals could not pass inspection and also knew that same half did not have proper training. I could write another 100 examples, it never ends, they don't given a damn or just don't know how to handle healthcare for 5 million people. And that's scary IMO.

Medical care for U.S. veterans 'not good enough': Pentagon chief | Reuters

- - and ObamaCare enrollees will be next.

Congressman Agrees Obama Is Killing Veterans, Suggests Obamacare Enrollees Will Be Next | ThinkProgress
... CALLER: I’m a veteran and that’s just unbelievable. [Obama] has just pillaged veterans, and the veterans some of them are standing up saying, ‘I like the guy.’ But he is killing them. He is killing them, he doesn’t even know it.

FLEMING: Well again that’s true. That’s the reason why our founding fathers created a government that was a tripartite one in which there are checks and balances. But right now it’s not functioning that way. You just have a president that goes out willy nilly ad-libing it all the time, doing things to really appeal to his base, for political purposes and all of these unintended consequences all of these people who are being injured and damaged as a result of it, this is real lives that are being hurt by this president who’s main interest is just to promote his agenda and his political aims. [...]

HOST: We were just running a news thing of people being upset at the veterans, I guess there have been a rash of people dying. They feel like they’re not getting the care they need. That’s why you mentioned earlier, this could be the new system.

FLEMING: This is the type of thing you would see from Obamacare, a centralized system that when you have the president making all of the decisions, whose motivations may not be necessarily the best at all times....
Why don't some rw's care that they're being lied to?

OR -

My bet is that the dumb ones believe this crap.

Let me get this straight, Bush was responsible for the VA killing vets when he was president, but Obama is totally innocent.

All I have to say to that is, fuck off scumbag.

148311_600.jpg

Forum List

Back