Quoting too many levels

BasicHumanUnit

Diamond Member
Jun 1, 2013
Everywhere needed
When I get a notification that someone quoted me, most of the time they are actually quoting someone else and a post of mine might be buried deep in the layered post along with others.

I prefer to get notified only when they quote me directly. Not indirectly.

Is there a way to turn off the multi level quoting so that I only get notifications when my post is directly quoted?

When I get a notification that someone quoted me, most of the time they are actually quoting someone else and a post of mine might be buried deep in the layered post along with others.

Is there a way to turn off the multi level quoting so that I only get notifications when my post is directly quoted?
Already a thread on this with recommendations on how to stop the never ending quotes.

Just take mental note of the thread and don't reply....It'll peter out like everything else around here.

Easy peasy.

Why wouldnt you want to know what others are saying on a thread you're participating in?
I can understand the threads you aren't even commenting in though,they are annoying.

Forum List

Back