Quotes by industry heads from 1909-1911

You post things you don't understand.

The people you are quoting as being relevant to today's world are all long dead. You intellectually don't grok what this means.

Pathetic hack.

The whole point of the thread is the right has been wrong about the dire predictions of regulation on industry for over 100 years you near sighted partisans

The whole point of the thread is the right has been wrong about the dire predictions of regulation on industry for over 100 years you near sighted partisans

You really dont have a leg to stand on..... you cant sit there and say that dems have been on the "correct" side of history all this time.

Like I said... Im not going to waste my VALUABLE time trying to throw shit at dems just to see what sticks....

I toss real & relevant things to my life.

These things are going to affect YOU and me..... I dont want to see your life destroyed, like the left wants mine destroyed.

My links are relevenat to today!

Get back to me when you let us know if you think this is evil...
Union Leader Proposes Economic Terrorism

The Sound of Silence: Media Ignores Stephen Lerner’s Revolutionary Plan to Bring Down US Economy | The Blaze

Blaze Exclusive: Congressman Presses Holder to Investigate ‘Terrorist Plans’ in Bank Plot | The Blaze

Uncovered: Did the Leftist Encouraging Economic Terrorism Have Access to Obama’s White House? | The Blaze

Last edited:
And they were correct. The Big Government Cronyism which regulation has nurtured resulted in the cratering of our economy, with real unemployment above 20%.

That's worked real well.

So history is worthless to you?

No, sweetie.... your pointless drivel is worthless... and probably not just to me.

Why do you do this?
At times you seem willing to discuss things like an adult with a brain and then you do this silly crap when you have no intelligent answer to the facts given you.

These are the people who supported your point of view back in the days before we had decent laws protecting workers.

Workers died for these mens views and pocketbooks.

Children burned to death and you find it boring?

My view? I wasn't born in the early 1900s. You might be suffering from age related dementia, but I'm too young for that.

On the day that you learn to differentiate between individuals, and stop lying about conservatives, I might condescend to have a discussion with you. Until then, I shall treat your shit with the contempt it so richly deserves.

This is how the right handles facts they can not reconcile with their failed ideas.

They lie to themselves about the meanings of the very words.

They attack personally the person presenting the facts and then they are actually mentally ill enough to think that defended their failed ideas.

Your ideas failed then and they failed today.

Why not just get some new ideas you can actually defend with facts instead of tired dishonest lies.

When you fight over and over again to protect the people who find people as only a business asset much like a table or motor then you are as much a tool as anything in their factories which turned into child incenerators by neglect and greed.

Keep trying to change the subject it wont work

“It is an infinitesimal proportion of the population.”

How many decades more will you fools buy this evil propaganda?

How many decades more will you fools buy this evil propaganda?

mmmmmmmmmmm which fool and who's propaganda??

100 years dead people quotes ,painting with a shovel,like there are no greedy people that are not "RIGHTIE" yep boring and only sorta relevant to today.

This thread is about the right wings ideas which have not changed in all those years.

Read the damned quotes , they could have been said by cons today.

They say regulating industry will kill it.

Its been 100 years and regulation has not killed it.

They lied and or were completely wrong.

Tell me why anyone should buy the same crap line today?

“the wiping out of industry in this state.”

All because of fire safety measures.

They were full of shit then and the same bullshit lines are full of shit today.

They never go away like they claim they will because if their is money to be made they will make it even if we make sure they dont burn women and children to death or provide enough pay for a worker to actually feed and house their families without government assitance.

is that what you really think this thread is about?

Ill tell you again real slow like OK?

The industry heads claimed that these regulations would distroy industry in NY.

Their claims proved to be redicules.

Industry was fine and lives were saved.

The same stupid claims are made by the right every time the corps are forced to pony up for things they are responsible for.

They are as false today as they were then.

What this thread is about is what all TMN threads are about: the disengaged from reality, loony ravings, madness, and delusions of TMN, littered with a heavy dose of vulgarity.

Forum List

Back