Quitty McQuitter Chickens Out Of Debate With Bill Nye

guno

Gold Member
Mar 18, 2014
NYC and NC
Anyone surprised about 1/2 governor white trash

The half-term Republican governor of Alaska isn't known for much except publicly spewing verbal diarrhea and endorsing the likes of Donald Trump. Why would she be speaking about climate change?Well, turns out, she's not. The infamous (and not for good reason) Sarah Palin has chickened out of "debating" with "Bill Nye the Science Guy" in person, and has opted for some kind of pre-recorded video conversation instead.

I have to assume wiser heads told her the few wingnuts still buying her brand aren't interested in a "debate" over climate science. Just put Jesus on that dinosaur and ride.

jesus-sarah-palin-dinosaur-tour-polar-bear-hunt.jpg

Quitty McQuitter Chickens Out Of Debate With Bill Nye - FreakOutNation

Last edited:
Anyone surprised about 1/2 governor white trash

The half-term Republican governor of Alaska isn't known for much except publicly spewing verbal diarrhea and endorsing the likes of Donald Trump. Why would she be speaking about climate change?Well, turns out, she's not. The infamous (and not for good reason) Sarah Palin has chickened out of "debating" with "Bill Nye the Science Guy" in person, and has opted for some kind of pre-recorded video conversation instead.

I have to assume wiser heads told her the few wingnuts still buying her brand aren't interested in a "debate" over climate science. Just put Jesus on that dinosaur and ride.

Quitty McQuitter Chickens Out Of Debate With Bill Nye - FreakOutNation
Bill Nye?

Are you serious?

You beat me to it. I was just going to comment, Guano, are you running out of things to hate on?

Wow, I'm surprised Bat shit can't come up with something that people actually care about.

Bill Nye? Sarah Palin?

Hillary slides in the polls and liberals trot out their old hatred for the strong woman who shows up their darling for what she is. Coming soon: Assaults on the children and grandchildren.

Count on it.

But, y'know, none of it will save Mrs. Rodham-Clinton/Lewinsky from the wrath of George Soros!

Forum List

Back