Quinnipiac Polling has officially "Jumped the Shark"

Vigilante

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2014
Waiting on the Cowardly Dante!!
Today they have the Hildebeast up 5%, which any 3 digit IQ'd citizen knows is a crock of shit....BUT when you go and look at their internals, you find that they NO LONGER GIVE the party %, OR their former breakdown of man to women.....Now I understand why they have done this, and will from this point forward dismiss their polls as simply another IN THE THANK operation for the subversive DemocRATS!!

Today they have the Hildebeast up 5%, which any 3 digit IQ'd citizen knows is a crock of shit....BUT when you go and look at their internals, you find that they NO LONGER GIVE the party %, OR their former breakdown of man to women.....Now I understand why they have done this, and will from this point forward dismiss their polls as simply another IN THE THANK operation for the subversive DemocRATS!!

At what point do you finally realize that perhaps "your gut" is lying to you and you're in the minority with your views?

• Banned

At what point do you finally realize that perhaps "your gut" is lying to you and you're in the minority with your views?

I don't but I see anyone making fun of Jesus with a Dino. seems to be a prejudiced asshole, or perhaps a LGTB militant!

I don't but I see anyone making fun of Jesus with a Dino. seems to be a prejudiced asshole, or perhaps a LGTB militant!

Let's try that again but in English this time.

Since there is no link in the OP.

Here is the result -->> QU Poll Release Detail

Here is the methodology -->> https://www.qu.edu/images/polling/us/us10072016_demos_Udmr62f.pdf

Gee that took 14 seconds.

>>>>

• Banned

Why is that, I left a coma out, and you're lost...Proving the 2 digit IQ theory!

• Banned

Since there is no link in the OP.

Here is the result -->> QU Poll Release Detail

Here is the methodology -->> https://www.qu.edu/images/polling/us/us10072016_demos_Udmr62f.pdf

Gee that took 14 seconds.

>>>>

What day poll was that from?

My old Verizon phone won't allow me to download a pdf file.

Last edited:

The point where Wikileaks dumps the Killer E-mails.

Why is that, I left a coma out, and you're lost...Proving the 2 digit IQ theory!

Yeah a comma will fix that sentence. I think a coma, as you said, is more appropriate though.

Only polls that show Trump with the lead have any credibility.

I believe absolutely nothing that comes from a news site or web link that the lamestream media claims as "gospel". They lost their credibility with me years ago. The "gubermint" that most people cling to is nothing but a corporate entity that is owned by globalist bankers. That is a truth that most cannot handle but it doesn't change reality.

Yeah a comma will fix that sentence. I think a coma, as you said, is more appropriate though.

That's what happens when posting from an old Verizon phone, occasionally Zithromax doesn't catch the mistakes, making it easy for asshole subversives to look like bigger assholes by flaunting a spelling or typo error....But thanks for showing everyone you insignificance.

oops, a few mistakes.

Only polls that show Trump with the lead have any credibility.

Could be why the left only posts the ones with Cankles leading

No one shows up at her rallies, no one that I see has a Hitlery bumper sticker but yet according to these "polls" she is absolutely running away with it and that she is so far ahead that people might as well stay home because it's just a foregone conclusion......like I have stated many times...we live in a banana republic.

• Thanks
Reactions: mdk

At what point did you stop looking at what a thieving sack of shit the Clintons are? When did you stop caring that the DNC rigged the nomination process for Hitlery? When did you reconcile all of this? (snicker)

Forum List

Back