Quinnipiac Poll May 1st, 2007

the newest poll says that 25% of Americans think we are headed in the right direction.

wow things must be great.:cuckoo:

the newest poll says that 25% of Americans think we are headed in the right direction.

wow things must be great.:cuckoo:

exactly! If America is headed in the wrong direction, who is driving the bus? who is leading us? RSR wants to make this about congressional approval ratings...he refuses to discuss the public's view of the war, and he refuses to discuss the terrible approval ratings our country's LEADER has.

exactly! If America is headed in the wrong direction, who is driving the bus? who is leading us? RSR wants to make this about congressional approval ratings...he refuses to discuss the public's view of the war, and he refuses to discuss the terrible approval ratings our country's LEADER has.

So with 75% saying the US is going in the wrong direction and Dems are running Congress - it is not looking very good for the Dems

MM - in some polls Pres Bush has a higher numberl then the Dem Congress

that is a lie. In NO polls does Bush have a higher rating than the democrats leading congress.

75% of the people think the COUNTRY is going in the wrong direction....that is terrible news.... and especially terrible news for the many leading america in that wrong direction. Democrats have control of congress, but just barely.... they cannot pass anything over a presidential veto and they cannot even get past a republican filibuster of the senate.... America knows that. America knows who is driving the bus, especially in this war... and they know the driver is the commander in chief. It must suck to be so wedded to such a failed president!

May 15, 2007
Congress Approval Down to 29%; Bush Approval Steady at 33%
Both ratings are slightly lower than 2007 averages

by Joseph Carroll

GALLUP NEWS SERVICE

PRINCETON, NJ -- A new Gallup Poll finds continued low levels of public support for both Congress and President George W. Bush. Twenty-nine percent of Americans approve of Congress, down slightly from last month's reading (33%) and this year's high point of 37%, while Bush's approval rating is holding steady at 33%. Both the ratings of Congress and the president are slightly lower than their respective 2007 averages. Approval ratings of Congress are higher among Democrats than Republicans, while Bush's ratings are much higher among Republicans.

"In NO polls does Bush have a higher rating than the democrats leading congress."

can you read?

Having trouble reading the facts?

Nothing new for you MM

are you having trouble admitting the difference between the public's opinion of congress and the public's opinion of the democrats in congress.

Do I need to point you again to the Harris poll which differentiates them?

and when will you ever quit running from the quinnipiac poll question which this thread is about?

are you having trouble admitting the difference between the public's opinion of congress and the public's opinion of the democrats in congress.

and when will you ever quit running from the quinnipiac poll question which this thread is about?

Dems are running Congress, pushing for surrender and higher taxes - and you can't understand why their numbers are low?

The average of all polls have Dems at 37% - get over it

do I have to point you to the harris polls which show democrats in congress with a much higher rating than republicans? it is the absolutely piss poor opinion of republicans that is dragging the congressional rating so low. congressional democrats on their own poll much higher than congressional republicans... and much higher than Bush....

and Bush is still the CinC and is still driving the bus...and a vast majority of AMericans think that HE is driving us in the wrong direction. You need to take a deep breath and smell the coffee, pal... Americans think you, your party and your president SUCK.:eusa_dance:

What a joke. Polls are moronic to begin with, but your attempt to pretend that Americans like dems but don't like Republicans is silly. The Democrats have announced over and over they CONTROL Congress, that they have a MANDATE from the people, yet here you are reminding us that this control and mandate don't really exsist, all in a failed attempt to pretend that your cherished polls don't say what they say.

Also, I wonder when there will be a poll about the fact the Dems have gone against all their promises of inclusion and the MOST ethical Congress yet? The Dems can't not do what they want and so will change the rules to ensure almost 50 percent of our elected officials have NO voice. As I recall for the last 6 years they were howling that the Republicans did that to them... funny? If the rules are such in the House that the controlling party can silence the minority why do we need MORE changes to prevent the minority from having a voice or vote?

do I need to point YOU to the Harris polls which show a distinct separation between the opinions people have of democrats versus republicans?

If so, I will gladly provide the link

and while you are at it sarge....why don't YOU try doing what your buddy RSR seems incapable of doing: addressing the subject of this fucking thread.

Now that would be a novel concept!

Polls are not worth the paper or time invested in them, thats MY opinion. They can and are routinely "rigged" by every side. But I find it absolutely knee slapping hilarious you want to claim Congressional approval polls don't reflect on the supposed Majority party in Congress.

maybe you didn't hear me.

Do I need to point you to the Harris Poll which shows that the public has a much higher opinion of congressional democrats than they do of congressional republicans?

Do I need to point you to the historical trend which shows that the public's view of congress in general has been shitty for years?

Do I need to point you to the historical data which shows that, no matter how badly the congress is polling today, it is significantly greater than it was when YOU bozos were last in power?

and maybe you also didn't hear me when I offered the rather novel suggestion that when you post in a thread, you at least TRY to discuss the top if of the thread.

Forum List

Back