Questions for Sharpton, the IRS, Obama and Dep't of Justice

Porker

Barack Obama Village Idiot b.1961 Kenya
Dec 1, 2014
Jefferson County, Missouri
about Al Sharpton's INCOME TAX EVASION and his continuous ass kissing, buddy buddying up with Barack Obama and Eric Holder.

Fox News Host Asks 2 Questions About Al Sharpton 8217 s Tax Evasion That We 8217 d Love to Hear Him Answer

questions ask by Greta Van Susteren:

Why should Reverend Al Sharpton be getting a pass from the IRS and the White House? (and the NYC Mayor!)

1. Why hasn't the IRS garnished Reverend Al Sharpton's MS/NBC pay for all his back taxes? Reports are that he owes more than 4 million dollars in back state and federal taxes.

2. And why does the Obama Administration continue to invite him to the White House for his advice while he has outstanding this reported (New York Times) tax debt? Why not make him pay up, and then invite him?

I have read article after article that Reverend Al Sharpton owes lots and lots of back taxes -- that means he owes you. And, to the extent he is not paying his taxes, you are picking up the tab.

The IRS and state revenue divisions need to be garnishing his wages (like it does to others who owe taxes.) Reverend Sharpton gets paid a hefty salary at MS/NBC and the IRS and state revenue divisions can find MS/NBC...it is just not that hard. (Try googling its address!)

And until he gets current in his debt to the taxpayer, he should not have "most favored nation" status with President Obama and the White House

Last edited:
Do you think any of those people you called out post on USMB? That's just hawg wash.....

I didn't call anybody out...Greta did. Do you think they even read USMB? I don't. They don't want to read the insults either to the tax evader nor the sorry assholes who are protecting the piece of shit.

Since when do we shut down conversation here simply because the subjects of the thread might not read here? Could it be you don't want others reminded of the obvious lack of law enforcement on some elected officials?

Do you think any of those people you called out post on USMB? That's just hawg wash.....

Maybe Sharpton will make a contribution to the Obama Library, just as Marc Rich did for the Clinton Library. I'm sure Bag Man Eric Holder can work out the details.

The law doesn't apply to some.

Duh...especially for liberals when the democrats control the Executive, Legislative and Justice Branches of government. Had I not paid my piddley taxes for the last 6 years, my ass would be dwelling here....USP Marion
Sure buddy....more like Cummins

No buddy...that's where Clinton should have gone for all the rapes he committed while governor of the state. I, on the other hand, would have gone to a FEDERAL prison.

Forum List

Back