Question.

Netflix just dropped "The West Wing" on me... All 156 episodes...
Although it was left leaning or pretty much left..I enjoyed it very much when it aired.

No Twilight Zone marathon for me...I have this.
Besides the Obama regime is enough Twilight Zone for me.

Although it was left leaning or pretty much left..I enjoyed it very much when it aired.

Do they have the premium channel series? I'd like to watch the Sopranos again. I never did see all of them. I've been wanting to see the first and second seasons of Dexter too.

Well, you're partially right, I was making fun of you.

Yes I know, in fact we all know... Point is your joke was dated as I tried to make clear, you're just now getting it... lol! I'll be more clear, your joke, it was ironic.

You seem depressed. It's ok if you're too cheap to spring for cable old man. Watch it anyway you can but don't assume that those of us who can afford it just don't know how to watch on a computer.

I was making fun of you when I asked if you were Amish. My opening post was simply a lighthearted way of asking that question.

I hope that's clear.. :lol:

I'm 31, I'm old but I could near promise you I will outperform every single person you know at any sport you can think of, that reason alone makes me a non depressed person. Stop by my gym sometime and I’ll show you what I mean. And of course I mean that in a light hearted good spirits kind of way.

Last edited:
There's an old saying that whatever you are doing on NYE is what you will be doing the rest of the year. With that in mind, we have had a tradition going all the way back to the first NYE we spent together.

We go to bed early and then time what we are doing with the turning over of the calendar - if you get my drift.

There's an old saying that whatever you are doing on NYE is what you will be doing the rest of the year. With that in mind, we have had a tradition going all the way back to the first NYE we spent together.

We go to bed early and then time what we are doing with the turning over of the calendar - if you get my drift.

Sounds good to me, maybe I'll give it a try and see what the new year is like!

Do they have the premium channel series? I'd like to watch the Sopranos again. I never did see all of them. I've been wanting to see the first and second seasons of Dexter too.

HBO Go

We're fans of Sopranos too and HBO just started it over, from episode #1. Its on every week night.

I hate to tell you how many years we've enjoyed our tradition.

And, we will keep doing it until we can't and I don't expect that to (not) happen anytime soon. :) :eusa_pray:

Last edited:

I hate to tell you how many years we've enjoyed out tradition.

And, we will keep doing it until we can't and I don't expect that to (not) happen anytime soon. :) :eusa_pray:

Well at least we can agree on how to do something lol.

We're fans of Sopranos too and HBO just started it over, from episode #1. Its on every week night.

I just recorded the series. So right now is the first season and they'll go all the way through all of the seasons?

I just recorded the series. So right now is the first season and they'll go all the way through all of the seasons?

Don't know but hope so.

I would not bother to celibrate the new year because the new year is going to be a disaster on all of us. Nothing to party about..

I think I will watch this TV tonight.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QdbLirsZ_4Q]ROCKY HORROR PICTURE SHOW: Time Warp - YouTube[/ame]

Relativity is all relative.

Last edited:
I would not bother to celibrate the new year because the new year is going to be a disaster on all of us. Nothing to party about..

If you want to be miserable, I have no doubt you will be but I will work to have a terrific year.

Forum List

Back