Question.

Sarah G

When Nothing Goes Right, Go Left
Mar 4, 2009
NW Ohio
So how many of you nerds will be spending New Year's Eve with your personal choice of parties' cable news network?

So how many of you nerds will be spending New Year's Eve with your personal choice of parties' cable news network?

:confused:.. what is that?

I'll be sharing New Years with my beautiful wife and 2 of my daughters..

How many readers of this post do you expect to admit they are nerds by answering your question?

I have made a resolution: If I am ever in a store where there are rubber chickens for sale, I am going to buy one.

Regarding my activities this evening, I will drift home around 10 pm, have a drink or three and watch MeTV until I fall asleep.....nothing special!

It's just another day!

I hate watching that shit. I will be home alone though, boo hoo hoo.

Happy New Year Sarah!

Happy New Year Ravi Dear. I love TV and never go out on NYE, too many drunks on the road.

I don't have TV.... Does the OP?

Are you Amish?

Umm no, why would I watch something as de-evolved as TV... Are you living in the 1980's where your news tells you what to think? How fast can you find a story/fact/game/shop/anything with your Cable TV?

Why would I want to watch some lying fuckchit like Hannity or Beck, Big Al and Man-woman, what's get name, Madcow...Maddow? Hate driven opinioned news sprinkled with carefully selected facts is all you're getting.

Have you ever asked yourself how the same news story can be taken so differently by both sides of the news reporters? It’s because it’s nothing more than opinions yelled at you, 100% scrippted, they make money off people just like you... I'll bet you hate fox and yet in 1 week you watch more fox news than I'll see in an entire year.

Between Netflix, Blu-ray, the PC and good books I don't see the point of having cable service anymore..

Correct, anyone that understand the use of a computer should know this by now, seems the OP is stuck in the dark ages... And (s)he was making fun of me, lol.

Well, you're partially right, I was making fun of you.

Yes I know, in fact we all know... Point is your joke was dated as I tried to make clear, you're just now getting it... lol! I'll be more clear, your joke, it was ironic.

Correct, anyone that understand the use of a computer should know this by now, seems the OP is stuck in the dark ages... And (s)he was making fun of me, lol.

Well, you're partially right, I was making fun of you.

Yes I know, in fact we all know... Point is your joke was dated as I tried to make clear, you're just now getting it... lol! I'll be more clear, your joke, it was ironic.

You seem depressed. It's ok if you're too cheap to spring for cable old man. Watch it anyway you can but don't assume that those of us who can afford it just don't know how to watch on a computer.

I was making fun of you when I asked if you were Amish. My opening post was simply a lighthearted way of asking that question.

I hope that's clear.. :lol:

Forum List

Back