QUESTION OF THE DAY: What Annoys You?

nothing is free..... or at least nothing STAYS free.....

someone told me about a free movie website, Rainerland or something like that... I have not watched any movies on it (just heard about it last night) - I just don't see how it's legit cause they said they watched DeadPool and that's out in theaters?

Free is relative. The forum gets my posts for free, too. And yours and that of all the others.
Maybe, the forum owners should get big fat annoying fullscreen ads on their desktops each time I post something :eek: :laugh:

AD blocker is free. I have Chrome and I have Chrome Plus adblocker. I see no ads ever and I haven't had to pay for anything.

Free is relative. The forum gets my posts for free, too. And yours and that of all the others.
Maybe, the forum owners should get big fat annoying fullscreen ads on their desktops each time I post something :eek: :laugh:

AD blocker is free. I have Chrome and I have Chrome Plus adblocker. I see no ads ever and I haven't had to pay for anything.
I use Cyberfox and Adblock Plus. For some reasons, however, ABP was unable to download the filterlists and big adobe ads appeared on USMB as well es the annoying stuff below the posts.

When attachments to the vacuum keep falling off when I'm vacuuming.... I mean I can put my full body weight down it and it will come off while I'm vacuuming! piece of junk!

I use Cyberfox and Adblock Plus. For some reasons, however, ABP was unable to download the filterlists and big adobe ads appeared on USMB as well es the annoying stuff below the posts.

Remove it and try to reinstall it, and check your settings. Good luck!

Somehow it worked then. Dunno what it was, maybe some firewall issue.

I never have any problems with my Chrome adblocker. Works great! :2up:

But Chrome is spyware.

But Chrome is spyware.

I don't get any spam or anything. Never had a problem. But go on and continue being bombarded with ads. Not my problem. Lol. :D

But Chrome is spyware.

I don't get any spam or anything. Never had a problem. But go on and continue being bombarded with ads. Not my problem. Lol. :D
Its not about what you get but what Google gets. :spinner:

But Chrome is spyware.

What do they get?

But Chrome is spyware.

What do they get?
Each url you visit and each action you take in Chrome. There are variants of Chrome promising privacy, however.

But Chrome is spyware.

What do they get?
Each url you visit and each action you take in Chrome. There are variants of Chrome promising privacy, however.

What happens? Nothing has happened, so I don't know what you're talking about. They track the sites I visit? That doesn't really matter because they cannot advertise to me because I have ad blocker.

When it comes to people, my greatest annoyance is inconsiderate people.
You don't want me around if your being a jerk. I will call you out. It is one of the advantages of being a large man...the fathead will look to see who DARES say something to them..then...oh...uh ok.

Forum List

Back