Question: How many of you support Jeb Bush?

amrchaos

Pentheus torn apart
Nov 1, 2008
Miami
I ask out of curiosity. I have noticed Bush remaining stable at 7% but I have yet to find one poster that is enthusiastic about Jeb.

Cruz, Kasich and Paul normally poll less than him, but I have found people that publicly support one of the three.

But not Jeb.

Look, if you feel embarrassed by the Bush choice, I can understand. The Jeb choice is similiar to the Clinton choice--it is not something you wish to tlk about.

If you know someone who support Jeb over all the other candidates, let me know.

At 7% and around 4th/5th place, I am positive there is at least 1 enthusiastic supporter!!

I can find enthusiastic Hillary supporters(Not as many as Trump upporters......)

But Jeb Bush supporters are hiding. Hey, if someone can say they support Hillary with pride, then surely there is someone out there that feel the same about Jeb!

Not thrilled about Jeb. Done with the bush family. Maybe floridians like him.

I ask out of curiosity. I have noticed Bush remaining stable at 7% but I have yet to find one poster that is enthusiastic about Jeb.

Cruz, Kasich and Paul normally poll less than him, but I have found people that publicly support one of the three.

But not Jeb.

Look, if you feel embarrassed by the Bush choice, I can understand. The Jeb choice is similiar to the Clinton choice--it is not something you wish to tlk about.

At 7% and around 4th/5th place, I am positive there is at least 1 enthusiastic supporter!!

Too bad because he probably has the best chance of winning out of all of them. He seems a lot better and smarter than his brother and although his father was only a 1 term president, that's only because Republican nuts didn't show up because he said "read my lips no new taxes".

Jeb talks very nice and would be a fine candidate, but they won't elect him. I'm glad. I want them to nominate a nut.

Not thrilled about Jeb. Done with the bush family. Maybe floridians like him.

He is well liked in Florida, so is Rubio.

But that is if they stay in Florida. Unlike Christie and NJ. NJ residents dislike Christie, well at least the vocal ones have shown disdain for him.

But not Jeb.

Too bad because he probably has the best chance of winning out of all of them. He seems a lot better and smarter than his brother and although his father was only a 1 term president, that's only because Republican nuts didn't show up because he said "read my lips no new taxes".

Jeb talks very nice and would be a fine candidate, but they won't elect him. I'm glad. I want them to nominate a nut.

I don't want the GOP to nominate Jeb! Jeb could win if nominated. That is horrible!!

I agree with Dark Fury, I believe that Hillary and Jebs poll numbers are absolute hogwash. Every bit of photographic shows that both of them are less than popular. Hillary demonstrably so. If she doesn't pay them to be there, they ain't there.

I sometimes wonder about the establishment polls and establishment press. I've met and chatted with Hillary supporters.

OTH, I have NOT met that many of her supporters to indicate that she has as much support as the polls would indicate. Even here on USMB there are probably more Bernie supporters than Hillary supporters.

I've met quite a few more Bernie supporters if truth be told.

Trump probably has far more support than the MSM is letting on, but the same token, Bernie likewise probably has more support than the establishment press is letting on.

However, it matters not. . . .In the end, these are not to be the candidates that our overlords plan to let us choose from. . . . so it makes no difference. :muahaha:

Our choices will be Bush or Clinton. Isn't it obvious who the MSM is now conditioning the independents to vote for when they have no other choice?

Run damaging articles on everyone else, and what remains looks pretty all right.

What do you want to bet, not a peep will be heard in the establishment press about this. . . .
Project for the New American Century
Project for the New American Century - Wikispooks
PNAC's policy document, "Rebuilding America's Defences" [2], openly advocates total global military domination. Many PNAC members held highest-level positions in the George W. Bush administration. The Project is an initiative of the New Citizenship Project. The New Citizenship Project's chairman is William Kristol and its president is Gary Schmitt.[3]

• Jeb Bush, the son of former President George H. W. Bush and brother of President George W. Bush. At the time of PNAC's founding, Jeb Bush was a candidate for the Florida governor's seat, a position which he currently holds.
Jeb Bush and His Brother’s Wars
Jeb Bush and His Brother's Wars
Jeb Bush was a founding member of the PNAC. He played a prominent role in producing its strategic blueprint, Rebuilding America’s Defenses. Jeb Bush must have applauded his brother’s drumbeats for war.

As what ? Class clown ?
c1oauqk.jpg.pagespeed.ce_.zzhdqgcw2_g4_qsa2rgw.jpg

I agree with Dark Fury, I believe that Hillary and Jebs poll numbers are absolute hogwash. Every bit of photographic shows that both of them are less than popular. Hillary demonstrably so. If she doesn't pay them to be there, they ain't there.
I saw something yesterday that talked about a poll that said any Republican beats hillary.
I would vote for Bush if he were my choice over hillary, Biden or Sanders, but I still like Marco Rubio.

I saw something yesterday that talked about a poll that said any Republican beats hillary.
I would vote for Bush if he were my choice over hillary, Biden or Sanders, but I still like Marco Rubio.
Fox News Poll: Biden more electable than Clinton?

Voting for a Bush is like voting for a NWO fascist or communist. Blood would be on your hands. Ostensibly, there is NO difference between a Clinton or a Bush.
remember%2Bwhen2.jpg

If they give you those choices, you need to protest by NOT VOTING! At the point, you need to admit, there is no democracy, the elites have given you no choice. Democracy has become an illusion and a joke.

33a7c2cfde454b3b79ac6a4aac69736f.jpg

But not Jeb.

I don't want the GOP to nominate Jeb! Jeb could win if nominated. That is horrible!!
He has the best chance but even he won't beat hillary.

The bush years sucked, the Clinton years didn't.

All the anti hillary stuff from the corporate media is designed to hurt Hillary's favorability. Trust me, head to head she beats all of them. Can't wait for the debates.

If jeb could win whys he losing to trump and 5 other guys and gals? Lol

I couldn't stand his brother but I'd vote for Jeb. While my political beliefs more align with Rand Paul, I see only Bush, Kasich, Christie and perhaps Rubio as having any sort of chance for victory next November.

Forum List

Back