Question for white mass shooters....how you survive a cop arrest?

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
These mass shooting hillbilly fuck heads, have got to get together and educate the black man under 25 on how to just get arrested and have a day in court, with out all the spine twisting and 16 bullets to the torso and the choking for selling e-cigs on the corner, ya know, the murdering type of arrest...CAUSE IF ANYBODY IS DUE A CHOKING, A EMPTY YOUR GUN AND THEN RELOAD TYPE OF ARREST, its these corn fed, blue eyed devil worshiping with a God twist to it, hillbilly white motherfuckers out here.

I actually want to vomit, when I see our gallant hero's all slapping each other on the back for a job well done in bringing in these hardens dangerous criminal, PROVIDED THEY DON'T KILL THEMSELVES FIRST...something your NEVER EVER EVER EVER EVER SEE, WHEN THEY SLAUGHTER YOUNG BLACK MEN...we're animals, we're a danger to the public, where's the high five Mr.Cop when you bring Tyrone in? Oh, I forgot, Tyrone's black and chances are he's proboally dead because that yellow crayon he had in hand, looked like A-K 47 assault rifle....my bad!!

Don't get high, rob people, vandalize property, and run around with a knife.

Think you can handle that?

They survive because when the moment of truth arrives....if they don't kill themselves....they surrender. Give up. Comply. Like the white trash scum Dylan Roof. When he was pulled over....he surrendered peacefully.

That's how.

• Banned

Oh, but do walk into a black church and by all means shoot motherfuckers up or a elementary school and then kill yourself or a movie theater, abortion clinic, a mall, a school and motherfuckin portridge in a fuckin pair tree....just don't ]Don't get high, rob people, vandalize property, and run around with a knife....and the racist cop might let you live!~!!!

Get the fuck outta here

Oh, but do walk into a black church and by all means shoot motherfuckers up or a elementary school and then kill yourself or a movie theater, abortion clinic, a mall, a school and motherfuckin portridge in a fuckin pair tree....just don't ]Don't get high, rob people, vandalize property, and run around with a knife....and the racist cop might let you live!~!!!

Get the fuck outta here

Yea, I didn't think you'd be able to handle that.

Carry on, dipshit.

• Banned
They survive because when the moment of truth arrives....if they don't kill themselves....they surrender. Give up. Comply. Like the white trash scum Dylan Roof. When he was pulled over....he surrendered peacefully.

That's how.

Oh, so the brother here, asked to get his drivers liscence peacefully, reaches to get it and gets 6 GOTDAMN BULLETS TO HIS TORSO.....IS JUST DOING WHAT WRONG???????

ONE MORE TIME, GET THE FUCK OUTTA HERE!!

• Banned

Get the fuck outta here

Carry on, dipshit.

lololololol.....clearly you don't know me very well...there's nothing you white fucks could ever say, do or show that could ever convince anyone of color that cops aren't out to slay unarmed young black men under the age of 25, not put that in your gotdamned pipe and choke on it!!

Get the fuck outta here

You must not see us white people cheering for and hoping those white scumbags get exterminated on sight. You must not see us grumbling about the court system and how it treats these lunatics....when we white folks think white scum like Roof should just be taken out in the street and hung publicly the way they did pirates in Charleston in the 1600s

• Banned

Get the fuck outta here

You must not see us white people cheering for and hoping those white scumbags get exterminated on sight. You must not see us grumbling about the court system and how it treats these lunatics....when we white folks think white scum like Roof should just be taken out in the street and hung publicly the way they did pirates in Charleston in the 1600s

Clearly I don't see that...as a matter of fact, what I see are websites put up to raise money for their defense funds, members here trying to sweep yet another red fuck under the rug and lets hurry up and move on shit.....white evil flourishes when good whites stay silent..not one thread do I see calling that white boy out or this red fuck out...just attacking negro's etc.

Get the fuck outta here

Carry on, dipshit.

upload_2015-11-28_6-44-31.jpeg
LOLOLOLOLO

Get the fuck outta here

Carry on, dipshit.

lololololol.....clearly you don't know me very well...there's nothing you white fucks could ever say, do or show that could ever convince anyone of color that cops aren't out to slay unarmed young black men under the age of 25, not put that in your gotdamned pipe and choke on it!!

No one is out to slay black men under 25. They just happen to be the most violent group in America, along with being the lowest IQ. Not listening to cops is a good way to get yourself shot.

Maybe if you started teaching your "boyz" to stop being thugs and pick up a book, they might live and have a real job someday too.

Get the fuck outta here

Carry on, dipshit.

No one is out to slay black men under 25. They just happen to be the most violent group in America, along with being the lowest IQ. Not listening to cops is a good way to get yourself shot.

Maybe if you started teaching your "boyz" to stop being thugs and pick up a book, they might live and have a real job someday too.

Ya think Roofs white mom or this latest white mf's mom taught them anything? Just askin

These mass shooting hillbilly fuck heads, have got to get together and educate the black man under 25 on how to just get arrested and have a day in court, with out all the spine twisting and 16 bullets to the torso and the choking for selling e-cigs on the corner, ya know, the murdering type of arrest...CAUSE IF ANYBODY IS DUE A CHOKING, A EMPTY YOUR GUN AND THEN RELOAD TYPE OF ARREST, its these corn fed, blue eyed devil worshiping with a God twist to it, hillbilly white motherfuckers out here.

I actually want to vomit, when I see our gallant hero's all slapping each other on the back for a job well done in bringing in these hardens dangerous criminal, PROVIDED THEY DON'T KILL THEMSELVES FIRST...something your NEVER EVER EVER EVER EVER SEE, WHEN THEY SLAUGHTER YOUNG BLACK MEN...we're animals, we're a danger to the public, where's the high five Mr.Cop when you bring Tyrone in? Oh, I forgot, Tyrone's black and chances are he's proboally dead because that yellow crayon he had in hand, looked like A-K 47 assault rifle....my bad!!
You are truly, Truly what the dnc wants.

dumb, ignorant, pissed, hateful, divided

you are living proof that liberalism is a disorder.

You are truly, Truly what the dnc wants.

dumb, ignorant, pissed, hateful, divided

you are living proof that liberalism is a disorder.

Sugar britches, let me tell you what I've been doing for the last 50 some odd years, studying white haters and taken notes!!LOLOLOLOLO...LEARNED FROM THE MASTA!!

Forum List

Back