Question for the group about Hillary and her e-mails

Ok, suppose their is a garbage man, the guy who picks up cans and bags of garbage at homes and then transports them to the dump or recycling station, and this guy says, I never picked up or transported any garbage. Well what the f--- was he paid for then?

Now that in mind, Hillary says "I never sent or received any classified e-mail as Secretary of State" Well, the question is, what the f--- did she do for 4 years?

PS. Only idiots will have the answer, but prove their idiocy they will surely do.
when hillary first started as Secretary of State there wasn't an official email site for her for the first few months and you know this ... but you insist in being stupid ... or appearing to be ...she had a server of her own and at that time there wasn't any regulation against her having a server... all the emails in question came from this server she had for the first three months ... Like she said I had no Idea by have a email going to my server would have been such a big deal .... I was just starting out in the new job and we use it because it was a secure server .... but you and the republicans love to try an make something out of nothing but you keep showing your ignorance here with you obsession over Hillary Clinton ... she had her legal team look at all of her emails that were on it they are the ones who passed on the emails that were considered goverment emails ... they also said there wasn't any classified documents on her server ...this was all done before anyone asked for her emails... so now after the fact you want to do what??? try to make her out to be a liar
PS
are you really this stupid ??? really???
Billy Billy Billy, even the DNC does not want Hillary to run, because the GOP is holding back oodles of scandals on Clinton. She can not win, and yes she did have secret info on her server, and asswipes in the Obama administration sent her e-mail thru Google, which means these e-mails can not be turned over, as Google has them backed up on multiple servers in different countries. It's a felony dude, times ten.

Ok, suppose their is a garbage man, the guy who picks up cans and bags of garbage at homes and then transports them to the dump or recycling station, and this guy says, I never picked up or transported any garbage. Well what the f--- was he paid for then?

Now that in mind, Hillary says "I never sent or received any classified e-mail as Secretary of State" Well, the question is, what the f--- did she do for 4 years?

PS. Only idiots will have the answer, but prove their idiocy they will surely do.
Damn.....this is a stupid thread

Why do conservatives suck so much at analogies?
Is that all you have to say as to what did Clintoon do for 4 years? Then you prove the post worth.

Next kangaroo brain.

Why don't you give us an analogy about Vince Foster while you are at it?

Wait....wait....I got one

BENGHAZI!

when hillary first started as Secretary of State there wasn't an official email site for her for the first few months and you know this ... but you insist in being stupid ... or appearing to be ...she had a server of her own and at that time there wasn't any regulation against her having a server... all the emails in question came from this server she had for the first three months ... Like she said I had no Idea by have a email going to my server would have been such a big deal .... I was just starting out in the new job and we use it because it was a secure server .... but you and the republicans love to try an make something out of nothing but you keep showing your ignorance here with you obsession over Hillary Clinton ... she had her legal team look at all of her emails that were on it they are the ones who passed on the emails that were considered goverment emails ... they also said there wasn't any classified documents on her server ...this was all done before anyone asked for her emails... so now after the fact you want to do what??? try to make her out to be a liar
PS
Billy Billy Billy, even the DNC does not want Hillary to run, because the GOP is holding back oodles of scandals on Clinton. She can not win, and yes she did have secret info on her server, and asswipes in the Obama administration sent her e-mail thru Google, which means these e-mails can not be turned over, as Google has them backed up on multiple servers in different countries. It's a felony dude, times ten.
no they don't the don't have emails on google ....and you can't produce one email of hers that's on google that she sent .... as for her winning when you see her taking the oath, then what and what are these oodles of scandals are we going to see ??? more white ???water Vince foster ??? please enlighten us all these oodles of scandals ... all you have in insinuations

Have you learned what a verb is yet?
You can not answer, as to what did Hillary do for 4 years. This is grand.

Next moron.
She got four innocent people killed.

PS
no they don't the don't have emails on google ....and you can't produce one email of hers that's on google that she sent .... as for her winning when you see her taking the oath, then what and what are these oodles of scandals are we going to see ??? more white ???water Vince foster ??? please enlighten us all these oodles of scandals ... all you have in insinuations

It does not matter if Hillary did not send e-mails thru Google, the law states that if an e-mail was sent to Hillary via Google, an unprotected network, that Hillary MUST report the sender to the proper authorities, because of the fact that the info is no longer protected. So simpleton, it does not matter if Hillary sent or just received. Now-classified Clinton emails sitting on Google servers You are in denial, Clinton did this, in fact she even apologized, are you retarded?

Forum List

Back