Question for my fellow men.

Skull Pilot

Diamond Member
Nov 17, 2007
I was out last night enjoying a few frosty adult beverages with my lovely wife and a couple friends and the guys started talking about pissing.

A poll was taken among the men.

Do you prefer to piss in the urinal or the toilet in the stall when using a public bathroom?

Personally I prefer the toilet. Not because I'm ashamed or shy but for purely sanitary reasons. Usually the floor in front of urinals is slick with piss dribble and even more annoying is the splash back. Who wants piss droplets spattering the front of one's clothes?

So which is it?

okay since your asking men questions...i got one...

i have walked into the men's room several times not paying attention.....i simply say..excuse me turn and leave....does this happen often?

okay since your asking men questions...i got one...

i have walked into the men's room several times not paying attention.....i simply say..excuse me turn and leave....does this happen often?

Often enough. Hell at concerts or crowded events some particularly brazen women will use a stall in the men's room to pee.

When I gotta go, a drain is a drain is a drain.

While we're on the subject, who wants to hear a disgusting urinal related story?

Here goes:

I was in LaGuardia Airport going out to the West Coast on business some time ago. I went into the Men's room and stepped up to the urinal. I'm doing my business and in walks this guy eating a Twinkie who takes the urinal next to me. He puts the Twinkie down on the flat part of the urinal unzips and does his business. He finishes, zips up, flushes, and then picks up his Twinkie and puts it back in his mouth.

Last edited:
o i have been one of them brazen women.....the womens bathroom will have 2 stalls...the mens 20 urinals and 2 stalls...and most men are at the urinals....i do announce myself before however lol

o and i could do with the 'cat calls' lol....the young ones are just as bad as the old ones.

there is just too much nekkidness in this house

I was out last night enjoying a few frosty adult beverages with my lovely wife and a couple friends and the guys started talking about pissing.

Do you prefer to piss in the urinal or the toilet in the stall when using a public bathroom?

Personally I prefer the toilet. Not because I'm ashamed or shy but for purely sanitary reasons. Usually the floor in front of urinals is slick with piss dribble and even more annoying is the splash back. Who wants piss droplets spattering the front of one's clothes?

So which is it?

I'm not a man, but I find it interesting you find shit more tolerable than piss.

When I gotta go, a drain is a drain is a drain.

While we're on the subject, who wants to hear a disgusting urinal related story?

Here goes:

I was in LaGuardia Airport going out to the West Coast on business some time ago. I went into the Men's room and stepped up to the urinal. I'm doing my business and in walks this guy eating a Twinkie who takes the urinal next to me. He puts the Twinkie down on the flat part of the urinal unzips and does his business. He finishes, zips up, flushes, and then picks up his Twinkie and puts it back in his mouth.

That is uncommonly disgusting!

The toilets are for one bit of business, the urinals are for another.

some guy has to wait for you to do what you should have done elsewhere. That is rude.

So which is it?

I'm not a man, but I find it interesting you find shit more tolerable than piss.

When standing in front of a toilet one does not come in contact with shit or piss.

Who taught you to use a toilet?

o my skull....you are a rude pisser lol

and then we have unisex bathrooms

and to answer you skull...i have seen some pig behavior in the women's room...unwrapped products laying on the floor...i try to avoid events or places where women are that trashy but i am always amazed...and dont be having sex when i walk in the door...bathroom sex is disgusting...what kinda slut has sex in a public bathroom.....o gross

I usually use the uninals just to hear the other guys say "Oh my God! Does it hurt your back to carry something like that around in your pants???":lol:

Forum List

Back