Question for my fellow men.

now riddle me this...how far back will the back splash go??? lol

That reminds me of a sign that was stenciled on the wall over the urinals in the head of the barracks I lived in many years ago:

"All batters with short bats please step up to the plate. The nex batter might be barefoot."

So my best friend and I have this running "thing" we do....when we stand up to the urinal, obviously observing the "man rules", one says....

Water's cold....

and the other replys....

Deep too.

Yea, it's juvenial....but once at Disney World we did that....and out of a stall some stranger heard us and chimed in....

And getting deeper.

So my best friend and I have this running "thing" we do....when we stand up to the urinal, obviously observing the "man rules", one says....

Water's cold....

and the other replys....

Deep too.

Yea, it's juvenial....but once at Disney World we did that....and out of a stall some stranger heard us and chimed in....

And getting deeper.

And don't forget the farting contest that almost always ensues.

o my skull....you are a rude pisser lol

and then we have unisex bathrooms

and to answer you skull...i have seen some pig behavior in the women's room...unwrapped products laying on the floor...i try to avoid events or places where women are that trashy but i am always amazed...and dont be having sex when i walk in the door...bathroom sex is disgusting...what kinda slut has sex in a public bathroom.....o gross

Don't be tellin sluts what to do !

Forum List

Back