Question for Dems. Seriously would you vote for a person who didn't know what state they were in

What do you think? What positions are you more "left" than me on.
Probably all of them.
Example?

Any fool can deal in generalities.
This is your game. You pick an issue.

No game. You just have a different operational definition than I do on just about everything. You’re a very confused individual who is unhappy with themselves. I wish you the best in your future endeavors.

:lol: Ah, so now you turn to ad hominem when nothing else works? I'm quite happy, thanks. I have a great job, amazing wife, fabulous children AND I literally live in paradise. This smells like more of your projection. :lol:

What do you think? What positions are you more "left" than me on.
Probably all of them.
Example?

No game. You just have a different operational definition than I do on just about everything. You’re a very confused individual who is unhappy with themselves. I wish you the best in your future endeavors.

:lol: Ah, so now you turn to ad hominem when nothing else works? I'm quite happy, thanks. I have a great job, amazing wife, fabulous children AND I literally live in paradise. This smells like more of your projection. :lol:

Wrong. You began with the ad Hominems ever so slightly. You don't answer any questions. One way conversations do not work. You joined the military and didn't know who you were. DIDT and you were there for 20 years. Kids are not really yours I would surmise but IDC. If you say you're happy then kudos. Your avatar and trolling tells me otherwise.

Feel free to troll elsewhere. I am not buying what you're selling. In reality you bore me. zzzzzzzzzzzzz

Probably all of them.
Example?

Wrong. You began with the ad Hominems ever so slightly. You don't answer any questions. One way conversations do not work. You joined the military and didn't know who you were. DIDT and you were there for 20 years. Kids are not really yours I would surmise but IDC. If you say you're happy then kudos. Your avatar and trolling tells me otherwise.

Feel free to troll elsewhere. I am not buying what you're selling. In reality you bore me. zzzzzzzzzzzzz

What questions? You demanding to know if you're farther "left" than me on something? You're not because you aren't on the left on any positions. You see them as left because they aren't far right. That's your screwed up perception.

Example?

What questions? You demanding to know if you're farther "left" than me on something? You're not because you aren't on the left on any positions. You see them as left because they aren't far right. That's your screwed up perception.

Never said “farther”

Example?

I said I am left You said no they aren’t left. I asked You what is left and you said you tell me. WTF kind of conversation is that? LOL

I said I am left You said no they aren’t left. I asked You what is left and you said you tell me. WTF kind of conversation is that? LOL

Read the thread again...that’s not how it went down...

Forum List

Back