Question for Dems. Seriously would you vote for a person who didn't know what state they were in

Probably the same reason that repubs will vote for a man who would shamelessly say that a meeting of world leaders should be help at one of the properties he owns

The same guy who would use a sharpie to extend the range of a hurricane on a weather map release by the appropriate agency but he felt he know more that meteorologist and use it in front of the media and then lie about changing it

They do it because they believe there is no alternatives or rationalize that it is not a big deal

Last edited:
Because clearly the leading Democratic candidate does not know where he is, so would you vote for Biden

Joe Biden Forgets Which State He's In | The Stream

And do we need a law passed that Democrats need to be conscious when interviewed?

Because Joe could no longer be interviewed legally

Nope, Joe should go home. There was a buffoon who thought the Dayton massacre was in Toledo. Joe should take that mongy along with him.

A good sign trump will win is the fact Democrats can't go 5 minutes without talking about him.

If Trump can survive the below blunders then Joe will be fine and will probably still win

“It has not been easy for me ... My father gave me a small loan of a million dollars

I want to know who are the soldiers carrying suitcases with $50 million? How stupid are we? I wouldn’t be surprised if those soldiers, if the cash didn’t get there.” October 1, 2015, speech in Keene, New Hampshire, suggesting U.S. soldiers embezzled cash intended for disbursement to officials in Iraq and Afghanistan.

I think, for me, nuclear is just the power, the devastation is very important to me.” December 15, 2015, answering a debate question about his priority in the “nuclear triad,” the three ways (air, land and sea) that nuclear missiles can be launched.

“The other thing with the terrorists is you have to take out their families, when you get these terrorists, you have to take out their families. They care about their lives, don’t kid yourself. When they say they don’t care about their lives, you have to take out their families

“I was down there, and I watched our police and our firemen, down on 7-Eleven, down at the World Trade Center, right after it came down. And I saw the greatest people I’ve ever seen in action.

“Happy #CincoDeMayo! The best taco bowls are made in Trump Tower Grill. I love Hispanics!” May 5, 2016, tweet by @realDonaldTrump

“Russia, if you’re listening, I hope you’re able to find the 30,000 emails that are missing. I think you will probably be rewarded mightily by our press.

“He’s not going into Ukraine, OK? Just so you understand. He’s not going to go into Ukraine, alright? You can mark it down and you can put it down, you can take it anywhere you want.” July 30, 2016, interview on ABC, referring to Russian President Vladimir Putin, whose 2014 annexation of Crimea proved that he was already in Ukraine.

• Banned
If Trump can survive the below blunders then Joe will be fine and will probably still win

“It has not been easy for me ... My father gave me a small loan of a million dollars

I want to know who are the soldiers carrying suitcases with $50 million? How stupid are we? I wouldn’t be surprised if those soldiers, if the cash didn’t get there.” October 1, 2015, speech in Keene, New Hampshire, suggesting U.S. soldiers embezzled cash intended for disbursement to officials in Iraq and Afghanistan.

I think, for me, nuclear is just the power, the devastation is very important to me.” December 15, 2015, answering a debate question about his priority in the “nuclear triad,” the three ways (air, land and sea) that nuclear missiles can be launched.

“The other thing with the terrorists is you have to take out their families, when you get these terrorists, you have to take out their families. They care about their lives, don’t kid yourself. When they say they don’t care about their lives, you have to take out their families

“I was down there, and I watched our police and our firemen, down on 7-Eleven, down at the World Trade Center, right after it came down. And I saw the greatest people I’ve ever seen in action.

“Happy #CincoDeMayo! The best taco bowls are made in Trump Tower Grill. I love Hispanics!” May 5, 2016, tweet by @realDonaldTrump

“Russia, if you’re listening, I hope you’re able to find the 30,000 emails that are missing. I think you will probably be rewarded mightily by our press.

“He’s not going into Ukraine, OK? Just so you understand. He’s not going to go into Ukraine, alright? You can mark it down and you can put it down, you can take it anywhere you want.” July 30, 2016, interview on ABC, referring to Russian President Vladimir Putin, whose 2014 annexation of Crimea proved that he was already in Ukraine.
Biden will not be the nominee, they are forcing him to run now and his blunders are actually on purpose, he knows he can not survive being President

Because clearly the leading Democratic candidate does not know where he is, so would you vote for Biden

And do we need a law passed that Democrats need to be conscious when interviewed?

Well to give the democrats a little break they seem to think they have 57 states and about 80 genders to choose from so keep that in mind.

Well to give the democrats a little break they seem to think they have 57 states and about 80 genders to choose from so keep that in mind.
Anyone who doesn't know that there are only 53 official states is stoopud

Why would Joe even want to run? He looks like basic daily tasks are a chore. He should just take it easy and retire.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Biden is VIGOROUS! all 300 million americans will vote for him by the time November 2020 rolls around!

Biden will not be the nominee, they are forcing him to run now and his blunders are actually on purpose, he knows he can not survive being President

That is why there is a VIP and that does mean very important person
as he will step in as there can only be one

The VP only steps in if there is a death. So you would vote for senility

great

Biden also doesn't know the difference between Angela Merkel and Margret Thatcher.

Kind of dumbass isn't he?

All Democrats are dumbasses. He would be a great nominee for the dumbass Party of Moon Bats.

Elections are a matter of options and contrasts.

For example, and hypothetically: If one candidate is an incumbent who has proven to be an embarrassing, unstable buffoon who clearly suffers from narcissistic personality disorder, that's going to automatically elevate the other candidate in the eyes of voters who are undecided. No matter how weak the challenger is, their chances of winning are increased to some degree by nothing more than pure contrast. Even if that candidate doesn't really know where the hell they are.

There's no way to know how much the challenger's chances of winning are increased, but that's pretty much how elections work.

This really isn't all that difficult to understand.

Last edited:

The VP is not intended to replace a currently senile person. Morons like you are destroying America

These candidates are traveling to multiple states in a single day and it's a long day. Forgetting which state you're in is understandable.

Forgetting you have a son?

Trevor Noah Rips Trump For Bizarre Comment on Melania's Son

Forum List

Back