Question for democrats about Romney

Yeah this thread lost it's way, just as Mitt will during this election when Obama spends a billion dollars showing us where Mitt supported everyone one of the policies you "conservatives" hate most about Obama.

Obama's strat is not to run against Mitt, it's to run against himself by depressing the Republicans as they see even a vote for Mitt is a vote for Obama's policies.

The biggest issues Republicans have with Obama are the Stimulus, TARP and Obamacare… All three issues Mitt supported, on video even. One, the biggest one (Obamacare) Mitt passed in his home state.

Good luck Reps, you’re gonna need it when Obama actually tarts punching.

So do you, or do you not, support Romneycare?

Interesting, so many "conservatives" support very liberal Ideas as long as it's done on a state level but uses federal money to exist.

I assume all conservatives defending Mitt would vote for HC like Romneycare in their own state and view it as "conservative" as well.

BTW, Mitt supported Romneycare (Obamacare) on a federal level... Almost like Mitt didn't know the difference between state VS federal.

No one, here in this thread, has voiced support of Romneycare---including the Dembulbs that were directly asked.

Another sidestepper

Correct, Romney supporters have just excused it or downplayed it and Obama supporters have cast aside something they would've viewed as a historic, earth-shattering accomplishment if Obama had been governor of Illinois and got Obamacare put in there.

Yeah this thread lost it's way, just as Mitt will during this election when Obama spends a billion dollars showing us where Mitt supported everyone one of the policies you "conservatives" hate most about Obama.

Obama's strat is not to run against Mitt, it's to run against himself by depressing the Republicans as they see even a vote for Mitt is a vote for Obama's policies.

The biggest issues Republicans have with Obama are the Stimulus, TARP and Obamacare… All three issues Mitt supported, on video even. One, the biggest one (Obamacare) Mitt passed in his home state.

You sound worried and desperate, asswipe. Calm down before you blow a fucking gasket.

Good counter, this is an actually an intellectual upgrade compared to your normal posts.

Who knows, maybe in 10 years you'll be mature enough to sound like a middle schooler.

You sound worried and desperate, asswipe. Calm down before you blow a fucking gasket.

Good counter, this is an actually an intellectual upgrade compared to your normal posts.

Who knows, maybe in 10 years you'll be mature enough to sound like a middle schooler.

Stick a Food Stamp in your mouth

See, overreaching Feds, again. What may be right for one state's constituents may not be right for each and every state. What works in NY probably won't be so good for small town Georgia.

Romney answered to his people, he didn't impose his own views. The majority wanted health care, he did what he was elected to do.

So tell me does the majority of America want Obamacare?? Is Obama answering to the people or driving his own agenda??

The majority of Americans wanted a public insurance option in the healthcare bill. Will man-the-people's-will Romney be pushing for that?

Yeah and EVERY ONE of those people dont want to touch Obamacare. POublic option, what for the "little" people. ALL the democrats pushed for that option (even the single payer nuts at the time did) and NONE of them want to be on the bill. EXCEPTIONS to all the democrats. YAY

Is that supposed to be English?

Interesting, so many "conservatives" support very liberal Ideas as long as it's done on a state level but uses federal money to exist.

I assume all conservatives defending Mitt would vote for HC like Romneycare in their own state and view it as "conservative" as well.

BTW, Mitt supported Romneycare (Obamacare) on a federal level... Almost like Mitt didn't know the difference between state VS federal.

No one, here in this thread, has voiced support of Romneycare---including the Dembulbs that were directly asked.

Another sidestepper

Read what I posted or you might wana get off the interent.

They are here "defending" Romneycare by "supporting" things done on a state level rather than a federal level.

The main argument here is “it’s ok” that Mitt did a very liberal policy (romneycare) because he did it on a state level rather than a federal level. That would have merit if Mitt didn’t support Romneycare on a federal level. It just so happens that Romneycare is more or less what was passed, only we call it “obamacare.”

These defenders of Mitt are assumed to be voters for him in the GE, that would mean they support Romenycare being that is by far Mitts biggest “accomplishment” as Governor.

I'm not asking for your opinion on what he says while campaigning, I'm asking your opinion as to whether or not Romneycare was a huge accomplishment for Romney.

It was an accomplishment for a version of Mitt Romney that no longer exists.

Oh yea!! Is Obama driving his personal agenda or not?? Did Americans want Obamacare? Simple questions, should be easy to answer.

Most Americans wanted a version of the Obama healthcare plan that the Republican obstructionists would not let pass.

Another sidestepper

Read what I posted or you might wana get off the interent.

They are here "defending" Romneycare by "supporting" things done on a state level rather than a federal level.

The main argument here is “it’s ok” that Mitt did a very liberal policy (romneycare) because he did it on a state level rather than a federal level. That would have merit if Mitt didn’t support Romneycare on a federal level. It just so happens that Romneycare is more or less what was passed, only we call it “obamacare.”

These defenders of Mitt are assumed to be voters for him in the GE, that would mean they support Romenycare being that is by far Mitts biggest “accomplishment” as Governor.

Romneycare was NOT a Liberal idea, dumbfuck.

Read post #4 - then STFU.

Oh yea!! Is Obama driving his personal agenda or not?? Did Americans want Obamacare? Simple questions, should be easy to answer.

Most Americans wanted a version of the Obama healthcare plan that the Republican obstructionists would not let pass.

Post a link for that bolded item, chumpy.
Then you can put your mouth back on Obama's black-hole sun.

Another sidestepper

Correct, Romney supporters have just excused it or downplayed it and Obama supporters have cast aside something they would've viewed as a historic, earth-shattering accomplishment if Obama had been governor of Illinois and got Obamacare put in there.

Not to downplay or excuse it, but MA voters allowed it and feel it's good for MA.
I won't be moving to MA. so I don't care what they did.
They didn't force me, in FL, to carry their plan.

It is my major objection to Romney.
I've never felt that he was a sharp enough turn away from Obama.
I voted for Newt in the primaries.

How and where do I sound desperate… Mr. I like President elect Newt…

See, overreaching Feds, again. What may be right for one state's constituents may not be right for each and every state. What works in NY probably won't be so good for small town Georgia.

Romney answered to his people, he didn't impose his own views. The majority wanted health care, he did what he was elected to do.

So tell me does the majority of America want Obamacare?? Is Obama answering to the people or driving his own agenda??

The majority of Americans wanted a public insurance option in the healthcare bill. Will man-the-people's-will Romney be pushing for that?

Yep, he will be, he's already said he'll give every state a waiver and rework the entire healthcare problem. I would think he's got a little more experience at that sort of thing than the current occupant of the White House. However; the majority of Americans are still opposed to Obamacare.

The question was, will Romney support a federal public option? You said he supports what the majority of Americans support.

So answer the question, and back it up with evidence.

Stick a Food Stamp in your mouth

And now you've gone 3 pages without talking about dicks or dildos, now I know that's personal record for you.

Congratulations on coming out of the closet this weekend and ending your overwhelming insecurity.

Post a link for that bolded item, chumpy.
Then you can put your mouth back on Obama's black-hole sun.

Start acting like an adult and I'll be happy to.

I'm not asking for your opinion on what he says while campaigning, I'm asking your opinion as to whether or not Romneycare was a huge accomplishment for Romney.

And then comes the time where you ask yourself what should I take more seriously? What a politician says or what he does?

I find my answer to that question puts me in the tiny minority of americans.

Romney's latest position on Obamacare is that he wants to repeal the whole thing, which means, essentially, that he has no position on it that you can safely count on.

And then comes the time where you ask yourself what should I take more seriously? What a politician says or what he does?

Romney's latest position on Obamacare is that he wants to repeal the whole thing, which means, essentially, that he has no position on it that you can safely count on.

Yes I do have a position I can count on, all I have to do is take a look at how he governed.

Kinda like you Obama supporters have plenty of evidence in terms of what tax policy Obama supports, the Bush Tax policy, you just have to ignore the rhetoric that isn't backed by his actual governing.

To paraphrase Pelosi, we've got to elect him, so we can find out what he'll do!

Do you view Romneycare as an enormous accomplishment for Mitt Romney?

It's basically Obamacare, something most every democrat supports, at the state level. So if you think Obamacare staying on the books would be a big accomplishment for Obama, then you also view Romneycare as a big accomplishment for Mitt, correct?

Thanks for your input.

I'll support it as an accomplishment as soon as Mitt does

Do you view Romneycare as an enormous accomplishment for Mitt Romney?

It's basically Obamacare, something most every democrat supports, at the state level. So if you think Obamacare staying on the books would be a big accomplishment for Obama, then you also view Romneycare as a big accomplishment for Mitt, correct?

Thanks for your input.

I'll support it as an accomplishment as soon as Mitt does

So Mitt's rhetoric when he's out of office determines if you'll view it as an accomplishment or not?

I would think you'd be bragging about how great Romneycare is, and use that as evidence for why Obamacare would be super great.

edit: and besides he already has bragged about it plenty of times, links already given in this thread.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back