Question for democrats about Romney

Do you view Romneycare as an enormous accomplishment for Mitt Romney?

It's basically Obamacare, something most every democrat supports, at the state level. So if you think Obamacare staying on the books would be a big accomplishment for Obama, then you also view Romneycare as a big accomplishment for Mitt, correct?

Thanks for your input.

I'll support it as an accomplishment as soon as Mitt does

So Mitt's rhetoric when he's out of office determines if you'll view it as an accomplishment or not?

I would think you'd be bragging about how great Romneycare is, and use that as evidence for why Obamacare would be super great.

edit: and besides he already has bragged about it plenty of times, links already given in this thread.

Here is Mitts resume from his campaign site. Nowhere does it mention his prime accomplishment......Romneycare

About Mitt | Mitt Romney for President

So Mitt's rhetoric when he's out of office determines if you'll view it as an accomplishment or not?

I would think you'd be bragging about how great Romneycare is, and use that as evidence for why Obamacare would be super great.

edit: and besides he already has bragged about it plenty of times, links already given in this thread.

Here is Mitts resume from his campaign site. Nowhere does it mention his prime accomplishment......Romneycare

Did you find Obamacare on Barry's???

I'm not asking Romney what Romney's accomplishments are.

I'm asking you and other federal Romneycare supporters if this was an accomplishment for Romney.

Don't worry, answering the question honestly won't get you kicked out of the club.

I'm asking you and other federal Romneycare supporters if this was an accomplishment for Romney.

Don't worry, answering the question honestly won't get you kicked out of the club.

Obamacare is front and center on the Presidents website

Affordable Care Act — Barack Obama

Must be an accomplishment. Where is Romneycare on Mitts website?

Obamacare is front and center on the Presidents website

Affordable Care Act — Barack Obama

Must be an accomplishment. Where is Romneycare on Mitts website?

Am I not wording my question well?

Rightwinger, do YOU think Romneycare was an accomplishment of Mitt Romney's? Yes or no? Si o no?

Forum List

Back