Question for Crispie, "Can you get fat on Prison Food?"

R

rdean

Bill Baroni Bridget Kelly indicted in Bridgegate probe both say accuser lied NJ.com

The most serious charges in the indictment carry a maximum penalty of up to 20 years in prison, the U.S. Attorney's office said.

"I will fight relentlessly to clear myself of these charges," Kelly said.

Baroni and Kelly's charges include conspiracy against civil rights, deprivation of civil rights, wire fraud, conspiring to "intentionally misapply property of an organization receiving federal benefits" and related charges.

They knew waiting until the first day of school for children in Fort Lee "would intensify Mayor Sokolich's punishment," the indictment said.

----------------------

How many times have USMB right wingers led us to believe they don't really care about the "born". So is it any surprise that Republican would use children to attack someone else? After all, they used the unemployed:

Unemployment benefits not until Bush tax cuts pass Senate GOP says - CSMonitor.com

According to the news I was just watching, all the charges for Billy and Ms. Kelly, added up, means they could face 86 years in prison each after Crispie threw her under the "bus".

And then that speech she just gave. People are about to find out I am not weak, I am not a crier, I am not terrified. I am not weepy and I am not stupid. She certainly didn't seem any of those in her speech. In fact, what she seemed was "dangerous".

I guess we shall see.

slow day dean?.....
not for Crispie. We know Republicans are dirty fighters and they would lie the nation into war at the drop of a hat. they don't care who they hurt. And that's when they aren't guilty of anything. Imagine when they are fighting not to go to jail.

I wonder if they can get fat off the food in an insane asylum?

He's worried over Christy I take it, but Obama, Hillary, etc all get a pass

Last edited:
I can't say I'm terribly shocked that rdean posted an article implying Christie was going jail when the article says nothing of the sort.

Btw with all the valid stuff to complain about when it comes to Christie, making fun of his weight is just juvenile and pathetic

I wonder if they can fat off the food in an insane asylum?

He's worried over Christy I take it, but Obama, Hillary, etc all get a pass
A pass from what?
a pass from you ever questioning what they say or do....

I would faint if that would ever happen. He only has is out for corrupted republicans. His corrupted Democrats, well he bows to them...
40 thousand plus posts on republicans,i dont think i have ever seen dean say one thing negative about a democrat.....lots of passes there....

I can't say I'm terribly shocked that rdean posted an article implying Christie was going jail when the article says nothing of the sort.

Btw with all the valid stuff to complain about when it comes to Christie, making fun of his weight is just juvenile and pathetic
yea dean is big on making fun of peoples looks....kinda like what he says republicans do....Frank may be right,the guy is paid....

yea dean is big on making fun of peoples looks....kinda like what he says republicans do....Frank may be right,the guy is paid....

If he is paid they are over paying

If he is paid they are over paying
maybe,maybe not....in his zeal to make Republicans look bad,he also succeeds in making Democrats look bad....with he as a representative,i can imagine why so many independents wont be a Democrat....people with his attitude is why i left that shitty party in the mid 90's.....nothing like an obsessed zealot to sour people on something....

w/apologies to rdean -
I am soooo faux sorry to be the one that has to point out that rdean and Glenn Beck seem to be in complete agreement.

Glenn Beck: “Chris Christie is a fat nightmare.”

w/apologies to rdean -
I am soooo faux sorry to be the one that has to point out that rdean and Glenn Beck seem to be in complete agreement.

Glenn Beck: “Chris Christie is a fat nightmare.”
laughter.gif

Forum List

Back