Baltimore Looters/Arsenists Turned in by Public..

They all need to be arrested and charged for their crimes.

It's seems so far, the community hasn't responded in the proper law abiding way....:dunno:

Maybe they appreciate the free stuff more than a law abiding community...

So far Zero reported...

That is a shame, because I saw several pictures of residents standing in between thugs and cops.

They were defending the cops.

At some point lucidity will prevail, and liberals will crawl back under their rocks.

We need to be ready to smash those rocks.

They all need to be arrested and charged for their crimes.

It's seems so far, the community hasn't responded in the proper law abiding way....:dunno:

Maybe they appreciate the free stuff more than a law abiding community...

The loud mouthed malcontents want the free shit. They're not represented by the majority. These communities are begging for leaders, but all the decent ones are demonized by leftists.

So far Zero reported...
Where did you get that "information" from? Do you have an "inside source" to the Baltimore PD? How do you truly know that there haven't been any reports and the police are following up on them?

What are you, the Riddler today..

I couldn't find any reports of looters or arsonists being turned in by the public.. You are certainly welcome to do some research yourself and clear up this conundrum..Good luck, I appreciate your efforts and await your findings...

You seem to have a lot of questions but zero answers. Do I have to do all the work?

So far Zero reported...
Where did you get that "information" from? Do you have an "inside source" to the Baltimore PD? How do you truly know that there haven't been any reports and the police are following up on them?

What are you, the Riddler today..

I couldn't find any reports of looters or arsonists being turned in by the public.. You are certainly welcome to do some research yourself and clear up this conundrum..Good luck, I appreciate your efforts and await your findings...
The cops have arrested some, there are cameras all over that town..

Forum List

Back