Question for conservatives about government spending

Roads most certainly do earn the money invested in them. You just have a brain too small to understand the concept.

Really? How many roads have made it into the Fortune 500?

Are roads taxed on their earnings like people? What does a road spend its money on, anyway? Making itself look good to other roads?

You can't possibly be as stupid as you seem... or perhaps you're exactly why motor oil containers have language stating "This is not a food product" on them.

Lolz!

In PooPooDoo's world, if he had to make a choice between a road and 100 welfare recipients, he's pick 100 welfare recipients, like, every time.

There would be no hungry mouths to feed if hypocritical bleeding heart parasites helped those poor folk themselves..........

Why leave it up to someone else to fund your multitudes of wants ????????????????

The left must be plumb out of rhetoric if they come up with this inane stuff. There is a Freudian slip evident in the post though. Radical dems are more interested in keeping people on food stamps than supporting programs that enable (gasp) corporations to expand and make money and hire people.

A better question is: why should Progressives be able to tax us when they're clearly total fucking morons?

Why should government pay for a road that starts at the end of your driveway and leads to any address in the continental United States - but not for food stamps for needy families with children?

Is it simply because you derive a direct benefit from one and not the other?

Because there is no such thing as a road that goes from my driveway to any address in the continental United States that benefits me alone. If you want to get past liberal BS, I contribute to the same road that other people use to get where they are going too. Paying people to be poor is like paying anyone to do a job, even if the job is to be poor. It ends up not feeding children, but paying for lap dances.

Liberals live in this all or nothing world.... if you don't want government providing everything, then you must want government to provide nothing.

Brilliant!

Ahh.. the roads argument

You know.. those roads that every last person can use, without question.. to drive a car on, ride a bike on, push a wagon on, walk down, etc...

You can push a wagon down I-10? I wasn't aware the law changed. Link?

Does this mean its OK for the government to fund free movie theatres - so long as they are open to all?

Roads most certainly do earn the money invested in them. You just have a brain too small to understand the concept.

Are roads taxed on their earnings like people? What does a road spend its money on, anyway? Making itself look good to other roads?

You can't possibly be as stupid as you seem... or perhaps you're exactly why motor oil containers have language stating "This is not a food product" on them.

Do you have any actual arguments as to why the road system is best left to big government or are you just going to call me stupid?

The left must be plumb out of rhetoric if they come up with this inane stuff. There is a Freudian slip evident in the post though. Radical dems are more interested in keeping people on food stamps than supporting programs that enable (gasp) corporations to expand and make money and hire people.

And corporations can't expand and make money without government help?

Do you have any actual arguments as to why the road system is best left to big government or are you just going to call me stupid?

If you actually have to have this explained to you, then yes, I'm going to call you stupid.

Why should government pay for a road that starts at the end of your driveway and leads to any address in the continental United States - but not for food stamps for needy families with children?

Is it simply because you derive a direct benefit from one and not the other?

Because there is no such thing as a road that goes from my driveway to any address in the continental United States that benefits me alone.

So no one lives at the end of a street?

If you want to get past liberal BS, I contribute to the same road that other people use to get where they are going too.
If they get to where they are going to with a car, sure. why should government favor one form of transportation over another? shouldn't the free market get to determine that?

If you actually have to have this explained to you, then yes, I'm going to call you stupid.

All I want is you to explain to me why you think the road and highways system is best handled by big government instead of a free market. Do you deny that the free market can maintain roads and highways for less than government? Do you deny that the free market can better determine where roads and highways are needed?

Road's can't earn money, they are inanimate objects.

I'm sorry, should i have specified that total morons need not reply?

Roads certainly facilitate trade, thus they do in a roundabout way, generate money.

And the free market is incapable of providing the roads that private enterprise needs for trade? why do you have such little confidence in capitalism?

Gawd, you are one stupid gubmint dependent.

Forum List

Back