Question for all white people on this board

fbj

Gold Member
Jul 10, 2014
If a white person you don't know is killed by a cop for no reason in another state across the country are you going to be in a bad mood the next day?

I mean you don't know the person so why the hell would you feel angry If its no one you know?

So fucking sick of black people allowing the media to control their emotions about a person they don't know

If a white person you don't know is killed by a cop for no reason in another state across the country are you going to be in a bad mood the next day?

I mean you don't know the person so why the hell would you feel angry If its no one you know?

So fucking sick of black people allowing the media to control their emotions about a person they don't know

I never get that shit either..

No. But admittedly I'm not looking for a reason to riot, and go on a crime spree in the hopes that I'll get "lost in the sauce". But if I were already predisposed to criminality, and could use someone else's death as a cover to get away with it...? Then hells yeah!

IMO when cops shoot people it's %95 a justified shoot.

Sure some cops over react and make mistakes..

How about this. Stop public funding of police and and make personal security the problem of the individual.

This means you need to exercise your 2A rights and carry for your own defense.

Yeah, I sure would, if it's a sketchy shoot, every last one should be run down and investigated. With the support I might add of every so called "conservative" who claims to be against governmental overreach and power. It’s just good professional policing. Wouldn’t you?

So basically you don't give a shit if the cops kill someone you don't know. So it's different if it's someone you know? Or ya don't give a shit about that either? 'Cause that's a bit like you don't give a shit about society and your fellow citizens, just your buds. And I guess there's probably a lot of americans like that. Apparently.

Last edited:

FBI agents under investigation for possible misconduct in LaVoy Finicum shooting

It is a real problem. It's beyond race though of course many pigs are racist.

When an innocent person is killed I care no matter the color.
When a criminal is killed I don't care no matter the color.

Yeah, I sure would, if it's a sketchy shoot, every last one should be run down and investigated. With the support I might add of every so called "conservative" who claims to be against governmental overreach and power. It’s just good professional policing. Wouldn’t you?

So basically you don't give a shit if the cops kill someone you don't know. So it's different if it's someone you know? Or ya don't give a shit about that either? 'Cause that's a bit like you don't give a shit about society and you fellow citizens, just your buds. And I guess there's probably a lot of americans like that. Apparently.

But why should I let it fuck up my day? I have more important things on my mind besides so shooting way across the country

I understand what your saying, but I also understand that if you saw a group of people seemingly systematically killing whites or targeting whites, and then one more is killed by the group, and then another, and another, then I'd say yes you would be getting on a picket line quick fast and in a hurry to try and stop such a thing. It wouldn't matter if you knew the person if you think the group is targeting whites randomly (them not knowing the white killed or targeted either), but only that you see or are being told that there is a pattern going on. Now I don't believe cops as a group are targeting blacks, but rather that they are not in touch with the communities in which their policing, and therefore it makes for a very confusing situation for all involved. Then there is the policing of poor neighborhoods where their are instigators, haters, brainwashed people, desperate gullible people, easily influenced people, and manipulated people that are vulnerable to any and everything. Very tough job, and if not careful a very dangerous job.

So basically you don't give a shit if the cops kill someone you don't know. So it's different if it's someone you know? Or ya don't give a shit about that either? 'Cause that's a bit like you don't give a shit about society and you fellow citizens, just your buds. And I guess there's probably a lot of americans like that. Apparently.

But why should I let it fuck up my day? I have more important things on my mind besides so shooting way across the country

That's fine with me, you are who you are, let the cops mow 'em down till they get to you.

It makes me hate cops more than I already do but I am not going to work in a bad mood

I understand what your saying, but I also understand that if you saw a group of people seemingly systematically killing whites or targeting whites, and then one more is killed by the group, and then another, and another, then I'd say yes you would be getting on a picket line quick fast and in a hurry to try and stop such a thing. It wouldn't matter if you knew the person if you think the group is targeting whites randomly (them not knowing the white killed or targeted either), but only that you see or are being told that there is a pattern going on. Now I don't believe cops as a group are targeting blacks, but rather that they are not in touch with the communities in which their policing, and therefore it makes for a very confusing situation for all involved. Then there is the policing of poor neighborhoods where their are instigators, haters, brainwashed people, desperate gullible people, easily influenced people, and manipulated people that are vulnerable to any and everything. Very tough job, and if not careful a very dangerous job.

" Then there is the policing of poor neighborhoods where their are instigators, haters, brainwashed people, desperate gullible people, easily influenced people, and manipulated people that are vulnerable to any and everything."

Oh if that were only in poor neighborhoods, america would be a very, very different place.

It makes me hate cops more than I already do but I am not going to work in a bad mood

Dude, you hate cops, that IS a bad mood.

Wrong, depends upon how the criminal was killed. If it's not in self defense or protecting others, it is itself criminal. That's why police shootings are to be investigated regardless of who got killed.

Dude, you hate cops, that IS a bad mood.

It doesn't have anything to do with them killing people, I felt this way since I was a kid

One of the reasons is they solve crime when they want to depending on who the victim was

Wrong, depends upon how the criminal was killed. If it's not in self defense or protecting others, it is itself criminal. That's why police shootings are to be investigated regardless of who got killed.
No it does not, in order to qualify you are going to have to explain what my loss is when I lose a criminal.

" Then there is the policing of poor neighborhoods where their are instigators, haters, brainwashed people, desperate gullible people, easily influenced people, and manipulated people that are vulnerable to any and everything."

Oh if that were only in poor neighborhoods, america would be a very, very different place.
The poor neighborhoods is where the confusion is going on, and it's where the shootings are going on 90% of the time. Do you think otherwise ? This is where the healing between the two groups should begin, but the race baiters, manipulators, and trouble makers need to be ousted by the community, and a coming together of law enforcement and citizens should go foward in peace together.

That's fine with me, you are who you are, let the cops mow 'em down till they get to you.

But at 51 years old they never did..

Two true story's I will make them short and to the point:

1) about 25 years ago I stood up to 5 cops and told them to shoot my ass and instead the lead cop drove my ass home 15 miles across town lines.

2) I was driving through Tennessee and got pulled over, a cop asked if I had any weapons, I opens up my center console real fast, the cop drew his gun...pointed it at me..

I put my hands up and said Woa dude it's just a knife...

He said no problem just tell us and not reach for it ..it could end up bad.

it's not about the persons involved, it's about the principles of the thing. the news media is full of lies, there's no justice that comes from it ever, but they do it anyway because reasons. all these police shootings, it's like when the black guy gets shot, he's unarmed at a traffic stop and it's major headlines nationwide, and if he's rodney king the negro uses the nuclear option to change the climate. meanwhile, if it's the white guy, he's dragged out of a hospital, beaten half to death, and then hanged in a jail cell, it maybe gets a blurb in some local newspaper nobody reads, because white people say he's an idiot who deserves it, leave me alone.

Such news is not music to my ears, but I won't let it ruin my day either.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Forum List

Back