Question for all white people on this board

If a white person you don't know is killed by a cop for no reason in another state across the country are you going to be in a bad mood the next day?

I mean you don't know the person so why the hell would you feel angry If its no one you know?
Such news is not music to my ears, but I won't let it ruin my day either.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

she was at her desk all pissed off, I thought somebody at the job pissed her off

If a white person you don't know is killed by a cop for no reason in another state across the country are you going to be in a bad mood the next day?

I mean you don't know the person so why the hell would you feel angry If its no one you know?

So fucking sick of black people allowing the media to control their emotions about a person they don't know

In order:

No.
I wouldn't.
Me too.

So fucking sick of black people allowing the media to control their emotions about a person they don't know

Yeah, I sure would, if it's a sketchy shoot, every last one should be run down and investigated. With the support I might add of every so called "conservative" who claims to be against governmental overreach and power. It’s just good professional policing. Wouldn’t you?

So basically you don't give a shit if the cops kill someone you don't know. So it's different if it's someone you know? Or ya don't give a shit about that either? 'Cause that's a bit like you don't give a shit about society and you fellow citizens, just your buds. And I guess there's probably a lot of americans like that. Apparently.

But why should I let it fuck up my day? I have more important things on my mind besides so shooting way across the country

That's fine with me, you are who you are, let the cops mow 'em down till they get to you.

But at 51 years old they never did..

Two true story's I will make them short and to the point:

1) about 25 years ago I stood up to 5 cops and told them to shoot my ass and instead the lead cop drove my ass home 15 miles across town lines.

2) I was driving through Tennessee and got pulled over, a cop asked if I had any weapons, I opens up my center console real fast, the cop drew his gun...pointed it at me..

I put my hands up and said Woa dude it's just a knife...

He said no problem just tell us and not reach for it ..it could end up bad.
. Took a boat to a friend's marina to get it worked on the next day this one evening. As we left the marina that night... a cop... in an unmarked car pulled right in behind us. He did this after we locked the gate and drove off from the marina. My vehicle windows were tinted also (good grief). He then threw the blue lights on us, and we stopped. We waited for the cop to walk up, but he didn't. I got out by the driver side, and told my friend to just sit there. I looked back at the unmarked cop car, and I noticed the door was open, and that the cop was just sitting there with his head looking down as he was sitting in the driver seat. I walked toward him because he wouldn't come to me, and I said hello officer, when all of a sudden he rose up out of the car, and then as he got up he had a gun coming up with him, and he had rose up until he had it pointing at me at the same time. I said whoa buddie (hands raised), now I don't know what your thinking, but this isn't anything what your thinking. He then told me to walk back towards the car, and at this point I figured this cat was going to just shoot me in the back the way he was acting. When I got back to the car I told my friend that we got a crazy man here. About that time another sheriff's car was approaching.

The (bad cop) then came up to check us out more. He looked in on my friend, called him by his name, and my friend said Oh I know him (wow I thought). Then the cop told me this next, "did you realize that I could have shot you dead" ?? I said well you do realize you would have shot an unarmed innocent man dead right ? The cop when sitting in the car wasn't doing paperwork, and he wasn't waiting for a call back on my tag, and he wasn't taking care of business on calling for back up. He was sitting there waiting for me to walk back, and then when I did he was sitting there waiting.

Very aggravating experience, and about a year later they fired the guy, but it was for multiple reasons in which they had compiled on him finally, and in which they did this firing all because of. I was glad to see them fire him, and I rejoiced when they did. The whole situation could have been done better than it was by him as a police officer, but this guy was pure scum in the way that he handled the whole event. They are out there of course, but it's not all of them. Many good ones still.
Can't judge all as bad, but the ones who are bad will get justice brought to them, just like this guy had it brought to him eventually. We must let the system work. Bad people are their own worst enemy, and they will get what's coming to them, and the system will work to get them. The false narrative needs to stop with the idea that somehow the police are conducting a war on black America. It's ridiculous. I'm white, and I have ran into a few bad cops in my time, but I've never thought that all cops were bad.

Last edited:
I've had my own bad experiences with cops. So have you, unless you have never gotten a speeding ticket.

But, overall, I support the cops over black criminals and the jewish media frenzy.

I've had my own bad experiences with cops. So have you, unless you have never gotten a speeding ticket.

But, overall, I support the cops over black criminals and the jewish media frenzy.
. I support the cops over any criminals whether they are civilians or rogue cops. Not sure where the Jews come in.. ??

I wouldn't be in a bad mood for the whole day, but I'd be pretty pissed off, not particularly because the victim is white, but because the bonehead officers should not be executing people like that!

Forum List

Back