Guilty Pleasures??

G.T.

Diamond Member
Jun 29, 2009
List some if youve got them....

I have a whole mess of them. No, ive never tried to bite my ear.

But, I listen to girly pop music sometimes and I feel joyful. Do i snap my fingers and get all animated to them in the car? Lol nah i dont go that far.

when i clean the house, i continuously move the mess to the next room and by the time i get to the end, that ONE LAST ROOM, man im tired....so.......door closed, nobody frm the party's going in there.

whale tale?? is it called...if i see a hint if a thong on a decent chick poppin up a little from the top of the jeans......i.break my neck

i like my neck kissed and its guilty cuz...when youre slow dancing and your girl decides to sneak that in there... you gotta....ermm, shift things around.

another guilty pleasure....lol

i enjoy watching PoliticalChic and NYcarbineer attempt to have a conversation. I get enjoyment out of that, and Im sorry 2 the gawds for that enjoyment.

I wore a speedo while riding on a scooter on the Isle Mejueres ..and stood most of the ride....I was only 37 at the time....

I like watching bripat OPs fail within the first 2-3 posts. Guno, too is good for that.

I like CrusaderFrank 's troll-style. He is a ninja of mockery and Im not quite precise that he's not a liberal :ack-1:(exposed).

I get tingles in the back of my head from soft voices. male & female, duddnt matter.....and i joined a sort of ASMR Community because of this and I watch their videos every night falling asleep. Seems weird, from the outside looking in I guess b.c. many ppl dont understand or get the sensation they call "ASMR," but.....I guess I get it most from Massages.

I like watching bripat OPs fail within the first 2-3 posts. Guno, too is good for that.

I like CrusaderFrank 's troll-style. He is a ninja of mockery and Im not quite precise that he's not a liberal :ack-1:(exposed).

I get tingles in the back of my head from soft voices. male & female, duddnt matter.....and i joined a sort of ASMR Community because of this and I watch their videos every night falling asleep. Seems weird, from the outside looking in I guess b.c. many ppl dont understand or get the sensation they call "ASMR," but.....I guess I get it most from Massages.
I get it from having two crushed discs in my neck replaced...

i enjoy watching PoliticalChic and NYcarbineer attempt to have a conversation. I get enjoyment out of that, and Im sorry 2 the gawds for that enjoyment.

She got beaten so badly so often she put me on ignore.
Damn, you lasted so long and now it's all over?

God damn it.

And the rabbi or truthmatters are not even around any more to witness their overt fails

:(

anyway, list your guilty pleasures.

Nawt da same

Nawt da same
You should have seen the dreams I had last night after watching a marathon of Duck Man...

Nawt da same
You should have seen the dreams I had last night after watching a marathon of Duck Man...
if i told you why this post is ironic itd be an overt breach of my own privacy

Nawt da same
if i told you why this post is ironic itd be an overt breach of my own privacy
I can't imagine you could be that whey..But, I have to do the same...at least with 99% of it...

God damn it.

And the rabbi or truthmatters are not even around any more to witness their overt fails

Beating up posters like PC in debate so badly they put me on ignore is my pleasure. Guilty.

Getting a poster to do a complete 180 on his previous position (one that is documented so I can cite it) just because the partisan roles are reversed, is most enjoyable.

Hearing him try to make a weasely argument that he isn't flip flopping is icing on that cake.

• Thanks
Reactions: GT
Another guilty pleasure is Prank Phone calls.

Its been a few years...but I mildly enjoy performing them.

I do put on a show for telemarketers, but Im not record-ready unfortunately.

God damn it.

Beating up posters like PC in debate so badly they put me on ignore is my pleasure. Guilty.

Getting a poster to do a complete 180 on his previous position (one that is documented so I can cite it) just because the partisan roles are reversed, is most enjoyable.

Hearing him try to make a weasely argument that he isn't flip flopping is icing on that cake.
Thank you!~

I like to pick scabs, and then also put the blood in my mouth. I have a crispy fresh tee thing where I only wear my tees like 2-3 times and then I let them clog my closet. I donated 90 fucking tee shirts this spring, made another like 30 into gym shirts and was still able to have an abundance to myself.

Umm, what else.

God damn it.

Yes you win the internet

Forum List

Back