Question.Conservatives,Have Room Liberals Been More Vulgar In Thread Arguments Since Election?

Rexx Taylor

Platinum Member
Jan 6, 2015
Sarasota, Florida
:argue: :bang3: :argue: Well in my case, yes!. The room goats have been so pissed off since Trump beat Hillary to a pulp by 10 Million Votes!{Subtracting the Russian Hacking!!}
It seems that every time I bring up a fact, based on real evidence regarding the election,or issues relating to Hillary and Julie Einstien, They act like a vulgar 18 year old boy, calling me every name in the book. I am stupid, I am a racist, I am a member of the KKK, I hate all people who aren't white,,I am a retard,, etc. etc.
:crybaby:
What a bunch of crybabies, right? They lose the election in a landslide, so then they have to stoop so low to call conservatives every nasty name they can think up.
:lalala::poke:
And we just laugh at them. Who are the crying babies now? :mm:

• Banned
and some of them were right on the warpath in my thread about this weeks global warming in the northern region,,,,guess i am a total retard for not believing that the sub 0 temps are a cause of global warming.

I don't find them to be more vulgar ... but, certainly, more immature.

The whining and crybaby antics get old after awhile.

• Banned
I don't find them to be more vulgar ... but, certainly, more immature.

The whining and crybaby antics get old after awhile.
for the last six months, they kept telling me that Hillary was going to whoop Trumps ass,,,and I just laughed. I always predicted a Landslide!!

They sound like the witch that died in the Wizard of Oz

maxresdefault.jpg

:argue: :bang3: :argue: Well in my case, yes!. The room goats have been so pissed off since Trump beat Hillary to a pulp by 10 Million Votes!{Subtracting the Russian Hacking!!}
It seems that every time I bring up a fact, based on real evidence regarding the election,or issues relating to Hillary and Julie Einstien, They act like a vulgar 18 year old boy, calling me every name in the book. I am stupid, I am a racist, I am a member of the KKK, I hate all people who aren't white,,I am a retard,, etc. etc.
What a bunch of crybabies, right? They lose the election in a landslide, so then they have to stoop so low to call conservatives every nasty name they can think up.
No....same old stupid.....

• Banned
No....same old stupid.....
yup, they were complaining three year olds before the election, and are still a bunch of miserable three year olds who's fruit loops/apple jacks just spilled all over their laps

The libs were so invested in a hilly landslide. They gave her a 98.9% edge in winning. It was unbelievable that she lost. The libbies have to act out somehow. Some have disappeared completely. Poor Clayton Jones must have committed suicide.

The libs were so invested in a hilly landslide. They gave her a 98.9% edge in winning. It was unbelievable that she lost. The libbies have to act out somehow. Some have disappeared completely. Poor Clayton Jones must have committed suicide.
havent seen much of Matthew and Black as Coal lately

Forum List

Back