Question about Shanksville crash

really fuckstain ? To ask if there is something valid to the statements of two former air accident investigation board presidents and several military crash investigators is not a reasonable question ? Really fuckstain ? Could you elaborate as to why it is not a reasonable question ?...fuckstain

the question has been answered a million goddamned times. only delusional fuckwads like you who align yourselves with bin laden don't get it. To ask such questions after they have been answered more than sufficiently makes them reasonable questions no more, you cum gargler.

you have never answered the question ,not once ...you avoid it by posting your own closet homosexual thoughts like cum gargler and bring your own confused sexuality into it ..you cant give a reasonable answer and this is your excuse you are a sick man ..you are pathetic
i am through answering questions, adolf.

the question has been answered a million goddamned times. only delusional fuckwads like you who align yourselves with bin laden don't get it. To ask such questions after they have been answered more than sufficiently makes them reasonable questions no more, you cum gargler.

you have never answered the question ,not once ...you avoid it by posting your own closet homosexual thoughts like cum gargler and bring your own confused sexuality into it ..you cant give a reasonable answer and this is your excuse you are a sick man ..you are pathetic
i am through answering questions, adolf.

Lol.....calling him hitler now??????? ROTFL! It's nice to see USMB has a work program for reetawrded fuks like you. The question has never been answered by any OCTA on here because:

EVERY SINGLE TIME YOU RUN LIKE FUXXING COWARDS.

You keep proving it over and over.

Your dad made nothing but bitches and you are living proof Snitch Bitch.

Hey menstrual drippings:

You are a complete cowardly pussy and a total liar. You have nothing of any interest to add to any conversation. You suck Satan's asshole in hell -- and like it. You gargle with rat jism after finding the most diseased rodents you can lay your fat fingers on and sucking syphilitic rat dick for hours on end.

All Troofers are abject liars and cowardly prissy shit-stains. And you go down on all of them for a living.

my Dash 3G has airplane mode.

You find any evidence 95% of flight 93 being recovered?

yep. a news article. find any proof that isnt correct yet? :cuckoo:

Post the article with the evidence without your appeal to authority fallacy. Also, the burden of proof is on you because you made the claim.....but we all know OCTA bitches like you can't debate because you don't know how.

Your dad made nothing but bitches and you are living proof Snitch Bitch.

Hey menstrual drippings:

You are a complete cowardly pussy and a total liar. You have nothing of any interest to add to any conversation. You suck Satan's asshole in hell -- and like it. You gargle with rat jism after finding the most diseased rodents you can lay your fat fingers on and sucking syphilitic rat dick for hours on end.

All Troofers are abject liars and cowardly prissy shit-stains. And you go down on all of them for a living.

Looks like the Snitch Bitch Syndrome is genetic. Was your dad a Snitch Bitch like you? Is that why he got slapped into the kitchen to make little bitch treats?

Post the article with the evidence without your appeal to authority fallacy. Also, the burden of proof is on you because you made the claim.....but we all know OCTA bitches like you can't debate because you don't know how.

Lying pussy menstrual flow droppings:

The article has already been linked here, you filthy cum-gargler. CNN.com - FBI finished with Pennsylvania crash site probe - September 24, 2001

CNN might be "in on" the "hoax," according to lying fuckwad shitstains like you filthy treasonous Troofers. But, nobody WITH a brain buys your idiocy.

So, since the evidence is that the FBI DID make the claim, you may proceed to now attempt to refute it, you moron ass hopper.

http://www.post-gazette.com/headlines/20010925scene0925p2.asp

Last edited:
curvey, exactly what does OCTA stand for please?

Official Conspiracy Theory Apologist. It's a neutral term for those who defend the Bush Admin's version of 9E.

That's neutral? mmmmk, I suppose.
Anyway, i saw you refer to a OCTA group, was hopong you could let me know where and when they meet?

That's a fucked up avie you have slack. It makes you come across as -- I dunno -- possibly insane? :cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

:lol:

Official Conspiracy Theory Apologist. It's a neutral term for those who defend the Bush Admin's version of 9E.

That's neutral? mmmmk, I suppose.
Anyway, i saw you refer to a OCTA group, was hopong you could let me know where and when they meet?

That's a fucked up avie you have slack. It makes you come across as -- I dunno -- possibly insane? :cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

:lol:

yeah, I stole chrissy's avatar, so what? Well.....so.....:lol::lol::lol:
I feel ok, but do have the urge to hiss out the phrase 'agent of treason' and am starting to believe thatth eopposite of what these agents say is the truth........

FBI ends site work, says no bomb used

You just pulled the same stoopid shit fizzbitch did. Way to go Snitch Bitch. Now, do you have any actual evidence 95% was recovered?

The article has already been linked here, you filthy cum-gargler. CNN.com - FBI finished with Pennsylvania crash site probe - September 24, 2001

CNN might be "in on" the "hoax," according to lying fuckwad shitstains like you filthy treasonous Troofers. But, nobody WITH a brain buys your idiocy.

So, since the evidence is that the FBI DID make the claim, you may proceed to now attempt to refute it, you moron ass hopper.

You keep revealing new layers of stoopidity Snitch Bitch. I never denied the FBI said it you dummfuk reetawrded Snitch Bitch.

curvey, exactly what does OCTA stand for please?

Labeling the facts of the matter a "conspiracy theory" doesn't make it neutral, dumbass.

That's circular reasoning you dumfuk. You don't get to label something as "facts of the matter" simply because you agree with the theory. The official explanation is the theory terrorists conspired to do the attack unknown to agencies that could have stopped it. There has never been a full investigation into 9E so it is still a theory.

Labeling the facts of the matter a "conspiracy theory" doesn't make it neutral, dumbass.

That's circular reasoning you dumfuk. You don't get to label something as "facts of the matter" simply because you agree with the theory. The official explanation is the theory terrorists conspired to do the attack unknown to agencies that could have stopped it. There has never been a full investigation into 9E so it is still a theory.

Keep telling yourself that loony.:cuckoo:

Keep telling yourself that loony.:cuckoo:

That isn't necessary. Really. We all know how often bitches like you ignore facts and hope you can successfully do it with nothing but name calling.

Forum List

Back