Question about Noah.

It's as though you're convinced ignorance is a virtue.
and yet, despite your repeated complaints, you have not yet made any attempt to point out what is wrong with my logic.......and I'm willing to bet you never will......
Supernaturalism is not a logical argument.

What's comical is that you can't offer a single, supportable bit of evidence for your personal opinions forged from the ignorance of religious fundamentalism.

Now would be a good time to explain your logic of talking snakes.
/grins.....I would gloat about winning the bet, but it was too easy a wager......you would never, ever attempt to actually engage in a debate on anything.....

On the contrary, you've been forced on all occasions where the subject matter falls to facts and evidence to sidestep and evade.

Here, for example.

Tell us about talking snakes and boat rides that never happened. Bring your best debate. Just make sure you bring facts and evidence to support your bible tales and fables.

You can start with facts and evidence for talking snakes.

Satan is the one referred to as a snake. In the same way I could say, Hollie twists every question you ask her, by making up things, like there is no Noah or flood mentioned in the Qur'an. She's a real snake.
If you were well read you'd know that by the following conversation that took place between Satan and God.
Genesis 3:15
And I will put enmity between you and the woman, and between your offspring and hers; he will crush your head, and you will strike his heel.

The snake is Satan. Not the reptile variety. Snakes aren't capable of enmity. Satan is. The rest refers to the battle to come between Christ and Satan, and the outcome. The heel is a non lethal strike. A crushed head is a fatal blow.
You're doing nothing but parroting fundamentalist dogma. You're adding a host of human attributes to some mythical snake that talked. Are you expecting anyone to take that seriously
You need to understand that science has learned a great many technologies that Darwin did not have access to.

You poor soul. Indeed science has come a long way since Darwin. Enough DNA discovery to prove Darwin was wrong. Now if they could just catch you up to speed..........
DNA does not prove Darwin wrong.

If there was a flood and Noah didn't have any asians or blacks on his boat, where did all the asians and blacks come from?

Here's the answer to the question:

Genesis 6:19, "And of every living thing of all flesh, two of every sort shalt thou bring into the ark, to keep them alive with thee; they shall be male and female."

Two of EVERY FLESH, male and female.

And that makes sense to you?

Why wouldn't it make sense. Why bring aboard two of homosexual tendencies or two of the same sex?

Exactly. Especially since God told mankind to "be fruitful and multiply." "Being fruitful" has nothing to do with the types of "fruits" who CAN'T multiply. LOL

If there was a flood and Noah didn't have any asians or blacks on his boat, where did all the asians and blacks come from?

Genesis 6:19, "And of every living thing of all flesh, two of every sort shalt thou bring into the ark, to keep them alive with thee; they shall be male and female."

Why wouldn't it make sense. Why bring aboard two of homosexual tendencies or two of the same sex?

Exactly. Especially since God told mankind to "be fruitful and multiply." "Being fruitful" has nothing to do with the types of "fruits" who CAN'T multiply. LOL

They must have been hard of hearing though because we got a Fruitcake out of the mix --Hollie!

None of your gods said any such thing. The men who wrote the various bibles may have written that, but to suggest your gods told mankind any such thing is false.

None of your gods said any such thing. The men who wrote the various bibles may have written that, but to suggest your gods told mankind any such thing is false.

I find it amazing that the 66 Books of the Bible were written by over forty different men over the course of some 2,000 years yet were authored by One.

They must have been hard of hearing though because we got a Fruitcake out of the mix --Hollie!

Man ... have you got THAT right! LOL

Okay ... take a deep breath and try to exercise your last brain cell without hurting yourself. God would not have given His creation male and female sex organs unless it was abundantly clear that He expected them to produce offspring. He even went so far as to point out that trees have "seed in themselves" as a means for them to reproduce.

Genesis 1:28, "And God blessed them, and God said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it: and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that moveth upon the earth."

Genesis 1:11, "And God said, Let the earth bring forth grass, the herb yielding seed, and the fruit tree yielding fruit after his kind, whose seed is in itself, upon the earth: and it was so."

See? The Bible specifically says that God "said" it. I believe the Bible before I would ever believe you.

I find it amazing that the 66 Books of the Bible were written by over forty different men over the course of some 2,000 years yet were authored by One.
Amazing only in its falsehood.

It says 2 of every sort. 2 gays, 2 lesbians, 2 blacks, 2 whites, 2 pigmies, 2 eskimos, 2 asians, 2 Japanese, 2 arabs, 2 bushmen, 2 indians, so far that's 22 people, and there are probably others I haven't mentioned. Why did I never hear of these people?

One of the reasons for the great flood were the "gays" who chose the flesh over God. So, no, gays were not brought aboard. However, I have no doubt that Noah brought aboard two orientals and two blacks. I would say that most of the rest of the worlds races are mixtures between whites, orientals, and blacks (but that's my opinion ... the Bible doesn't specifically say).

Based on one, itty bitty woman's personal opinion. Your finite knowledge base is but a teeny weeny speck of the amount of information there is to know.

Based on one, itty bitty woman's personal opinion. Your finite knowledge base is but a teeny weeny speck of the amount of information there is to know.
My knowledge base is deep enough to know that your gawds are simply reinventions of earlier gawds. As we see with the Greek gawds who were often humans with superhuman powers, the inventor of Christianity: Paul, stole that very idea for one of your gawds. He was the one assigning human attributes to your gods. They exist in a human timeline and a human paradigm. You make them angry and emotive.

It says 2 of every sort. 2 gays, 2 lesbians, 2 blacks, 2 whites, 2 pigmies, 2 eskimos, 2 asians, 2 Japanese, 2 arabs, 2 bushmen, 2 indians, so far that's 22 people, and there are probably others I haven't mentioned. Why did I never hear of these people?

One of the reasons for the great flood were the "gays" who chose the flesh over God. So, no, gays were not brought aboard. However, I have no doubt that Noah brought aboard two orientals and two blacks. I would say that most of the rest of the worlds races are mixtures between whites, orientals, and blacks (but that's my opinion ... the Bible doesn't specifically say).
Christianity is so cool. Built in reasons for hate and derision.

My knowledge base is deep enough to know that your gawds are simply reinventions of earlier gawds. As we see with the Greek gawds who were often humans with superhuman powers, the inventor of Christianity: Paul, stole that very idea for one of your gawds. He was the one assigning human attributes to your gods. They exist in a human timeline and a human paradigm. You make them angry and emotive.

1) Your knowledge of spelling is clearly limited. You misspelled "GOD" as in God Almighty.
2) Considering the fact that you can't even recognize God when He's right before your eyes proves just how limited your knowledge base really is.
3) False religions have been seeking to reinvent the real God for centuries. Their problem is that they seek to invent a false reality (false god) to fit their personal whims instead of reinventing themselves to fit the true God and His true reality. Even you have your false gods even if you don't call them by that term.

Christianity is so cool. Built in reasons for hate and derision.

And yet you're one of the most hateful and intolerant individuals I've ever come across. Ironic, that.

You're doing nothing but parroting fundamentalist dogma. You're adding a host of human attributes to some mythical snake that talked. Are you expecting anyone to take that seriously

They will if they understand enmity......
And if you did, you would know that snakes are incapable of harboring a deep rooted, <long time in the making, hatred of anybody. Catch one and see if he has a preference in biting you, or your friend, or both. Which one of you does he really really hate more than the other..... :uhoh3:

Christ's adversary is Satan, not water moccasin.

Last edited:
again....there's either a first of a new species or there's no new species.....make your choice.....
Like the color of light if one were to observe the spectrum from one end to the other, there is no sudden and dramatic change in evolution. There is only slow, gradual change. The line we draw to distinguish one species from another is arbitrary based on how we understand the world.

Observing the spectrum from one end to the other doesn't change the spectrum.
To have a slow, gradual change in species, DNA would have to make an error and then repeat the exact error for millions of years, without self correcting, or making any other mistakes that would divert the first mistake. The reason that doesn't happen is because the molecular mistake that would send the programed code in the wrong direction is replaced with a new correctly functioning molecule.
DNA self corrects. Which is why we remain humans and monkeys are still monkeys to this day.

Last edited:
Observing the spectrum from one end to the other doesn't change the spectrum.
And observing species doesn't change the species.

To have a slow, gradual change in species, DNA would have to make an error and then repeat the exact error for millions of years, without self correcting, or making any other mistakes that would divert the first mistake. The reason that doesn't happen is because the molecular mistake that would send the programed code in the wrong direction is replaced with a new correctly functioning molecule.
DNA self corrects. Which is why we remain humans and monkeys are still monkeys to this day.
DNA makes errors all the time, but that isn't the only source of change. Organisums change on purpose to adapt to their environment. That's why we have diferent human races.

Okay ... take a deep breath and try to exercise your last brain cell without hurting yourself. God would not have given His creation male and female sex organs unless it was abundantly clear that He expected them to produce offspring. He even went so far as to point out that trees have "seed in themselves" as a means for them to reproduce.

Genesis 1:28, "And God blessed them, and God said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it: and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that moveth upon the earth."

Genesis 1:11, "And God said, Let the earth bring forth grass, the herb yielding seed, and the fruit tree yielding fruit after his kind, whose seed is in itself, upon the earth: and it was so."

See? The Bible specifically says that God "said" it. I believe the Bible before I would ever believe you.
Ahhh, circular reasoning. The bible is true because god says so. God is true because the bible says so. God said this in the bible so it must be true.

Forum List

Back