Queen refuses to return to London to meet President Obama

The story is in a gossip column which is not known for reliability.
If I am honest I cant believe he can find the time to sit down with the miserable old cow.

EPHRAIM HARDCASTLE: Queen refuses to return to London to meet Obama

Well done. God save the Queen. And God save America from that traitorous Kenyan.

Is this another pointless Summit Obama is coming to Europa for? Why can't he just stay in WH and STFU, nobody wants to hear his horsecrap anymore, he's caused us enough trouble ie. Libya, Obama is responsible also for why all the Muslim savages have been piling into our Continent ie. Libya.

Really. Austria is in Africa now? Thought it was in Australia.

I can't keep up.

Well done. God save the Queen. And God save America from that traitorous Kenyan.

>> Buckingham Palace has rejected a report that the Queen "refuses" to meet Barack Obama during his visit to Britain next month, saying it was always the plan for the President to travel to Windsor Castle for lunch. << --- The Independent

Search took 0.59 seconds.
My internet speed sucks.

"My internet speed sucks."

Don't worry ogo, it could be worse:

this-sucks.jpg

Is this another pointless Summit Obama is coming to Europa for? Why can't he just stay in WH and STFU, nobody wants to hear his horsecrap anymore, he's caused us enough trouble ie. Libya, Obama is responsible also for why all the Muslim savages have been piling into our Continent ie. Libya.

Really. Austria is in Africa now? Thought it was in Australia.

I can't keep up.

Hey you, stop that already :meow:

>> Buckingham Palace has rejected a report that the Queen "refuses" to meet Barack Obama during his visit to Britain next month, saying it was always the plan for the President to travel to Windsor Castle for lunch. << --- The Independent

Search took 0.59 seconds.
My internet speed sucks.

"My internet speed sucks."

Don't worry ogo, it could be worse:

View attachment 67979

So I didn't mention the whirring vibrating noise I'm hearing outside? :ack-1:

Forum List

Back