Quanell X leader of the New Black Panther Party in Houston, is calling on blacks to Consider Trump

JimBowie1958

Old Fogey
Sep 25, 2011
I was shocked, but there it is.

I feel like buying a dozen lottery tickets for some reason.

Thank you Steve!

Martin Luther Kings daughter endorses Trump

Pastor Mark Burns, who participated at Trump minority roundtable in NYC

Last edited:
The bedfellows you guys have collected...
Oh, so now a Black Panther is a bad guy and MLK's niece is a very questionable person.....because they dont like Hillary, roflmao, you libtards are so shallow, like a puddle of pee drying in the summer sun, lololol.

Absolute bullshit. He soundly shut down those rumors saying "How in the hell could I support that man?" Try to keep up.

This should not concern the left...unless they believe that BP has significant influence over the black community. Choose your words carefully, libs.:D

And the Racist Lakhota laughs down at black who leave the Democratic Party Plantation...what a racist Nazi.

upload_2016-8-27_23-33-25.png

So, NaziCons now welcome the New Black Panthers and goofy Alvita King with her honorary doctorate degree (married and divorced 3 times and 2 abortions)? Hilarious...
Yeah, we get it; you will kiss Hillarys ass till you die because you have to have your free shit, moron.

upload_2016-8-27_23-34-56.png

So, NaziCons now welcome the New Black Panthers and goofy Alvita King with her honorary doctorate degree (married and divorced 3 times and 2 abortions)? Hilarious...

Alveda King - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

You sound like a jilted ex-girlfriend...you don't have issues with the Panthers until you think their boots might be parked under another bed.:lol:

I'm a guy - and I don't care where the Panthers sleep.

You care deeply...they're either with you or against you.:D

Forum List

Back