QE4Ever!

I hope Deficit Donald has the courage to at least tweet a thank you to the Fed!
Huge tax cuts.

Huge spending increases.

Huge Fed buy-in.

Trumpian Hyper-Keynesianism. Holy crap, that's too many syllables. We'll need to come up with a new term for this fiscal madness.

You, g5000 and Golfing Gator bitch about this over and over again yet none of which has any affect on your quality of life today...Meanwhile, wetbacks invade your country by the millions, they have major influence within our Democracy and the American value system, they pillage, rape and murder your fellow countrymen, they ruin our education systems, our healthcare system and wages for the middleclass on down....They cost $100B per year and you twisted backward thinking fucks have never once posted a single thing condemning their presence....Don't you see why nobody listens or cares when you bitch about the debt and spending?

Huge tax cuts.

Huge spending increases.

Huge Fed buy-in.

Trumpian Hyper-Keynesianism. Holy crap, that's too many syllables. We'll need to come up with a new term for this fiscal madness.

You, g5000 and Golfing Gator bitch about this over and over again yet none of which has any affect on your quality of life today...Meanwhile, wetbacks invade your country by the millions, they have major influence within our Democracy and the American value system, they pillage, rape and murder your fellow countrymen, they ruin our education systems, our healthcare system and wages for the middleclass on down....They cost $100B per year and you twisted backward thinking fucks have never once posted a single thing condemning their presence....Don't you see why nobody listens or cares when you bitch about the debt and spending?

:itsok:

You have not posted this bit of tripe in a few days.

You are slipping

Huge tax cuts.

Huge spending increases.

Huge Fed buy-in.

You are slipping

Been out of the country...sorry man, I'll get back in the saddle.
You gotta admit...what I say makes perfect sense to any sane mind huh?

By the way; Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you and the family!

Huge tax cuts.

Huge spending increases.

Huge Fed buy-in.

You are slipping

How was your visit to Mexico?

Huge tax cuts.

Huge spending increases.

Huge Fed buy-in.

You are slipping

Haha...you almost got it right.
Christmas in Belize was pretty damn cool

Huge tax cuts.

Huge spending increases.

Huge Fed buy-in.

You are slipping

Belize and back in two days! That was quick.

Huge tax cuts.

Huge spending increases.

Huge Fed buy-in.

Wow, you Trumpsters are WAY too far Left for me fiscally.

Commies.

YEvDW98.gif

Huge tax cuts.

Huge spending increases.

Huge Fed buy-in.

You are slipping
You have to admit, though, they've been saying that Trump isn't a conservative. They're right.

He's to the Left of Keynes, and they're slurping it up like thirsty puppies.

I thought they were fiscally conservative. Oops.

Huge tax cuts.

Huge spending increases.

Huge Fed buy-in.

You are slipping
You have to admit, though, they've been saying that Trump isn't a conservative. They're right.

BL has never cared about anything but brown and black people. They are the focus of all of his hate and rage.

You are slipping

Two days?
I flew out Monday...family came in Tuesday night, I flew back last night. They come home tomorrow. It was definitely too short of a trip. My wife surprised us all last minute after she learned it would be in the 20's and 30's in MT.

You are slipping

Two days?
I flew out Monday...family came in Tuesday night, I flew back last night. They come home tomorrow. It was definitely too short of a trip. My wife surprised us all last minute after she learned it would be in the 20's and 30's in MT.

So, you were posting on here while in Belize?

Really?

Damn that is sad.

Huge tax cuts.

Huge spending increases.

Huge Fed buy-in.

You are slipping

BL has never cared about anything but brown and black people. They are the focus of all of his hate and rage.

I tend to care about the things that have a negative affect on myself, my family and my fellow countrymen right now, TODAY.
Do you think we should exhaust more effort on what may affect us vs. what does affect us?

Like I said before....
I've never picked up Modello bottles and shitty diapers left on my beach by the DEBT
I've never waited in an emergency room for hours behind the DEBT.
My property values have never tanked because of the DEBT.
My residential properties have never been ruined by the DEBT
The DEBT has never sprayed graffiti on my commercial buildings
DEBT didn't murder Mollie Tibbetts
DEBT doesn't abuse our public services.
DEBT has never made me feel like a foreigner in my own country.
My daughters have never been hit by uninsured DEBT on our roadways.
DEBT doesn't flood our public schools.
DEBT isn't out driving drunk.
DEBT isn't out on our streets committing rape, murder and crime.
DEBT isn't overflowing our jails and prisons
DEBT doesn't abuse animals.
DEBT doesn't have abortions or drop litters of filth in my lap

Huge tax cuts.

Huge spending increases.

Huge Fed buy-in.

You are slipping

I tend to care about the things that have a negative affect on myself, my family and my fellow countrymen right now, TODAY.
Do you think we should exhaust more effort on what may affect us vs. what does affect us?

Like I said before....
I've never picked up Modello bottles and shitty diapers left on my beach by the DEBT

People do those things, people of all shapes and colors. But you only care about these things when black and brown people do them.

A white guy rapes a girl behind a dumpster and walks away with a slap on the wrist you could not care less, but a brown person drops a beer bottle and it is the end of the fucking world as we know it.

You are slipping

Like I said before....

People do those things, people of all shapes and colors. But you only care about these things when black and brown people do them.

A white guy rapes a girl behind a dumpster and walks away with a slap on the wrist you could not care less, but a brown person drops a beer bottle and it is the end of the fucking world as we know it.

Come on man, you're a smart dude. Whitey has a right to be here, unfortunately, we have to deal with his white trash bullshit behavior...why do you feel the same about wetbacks? Do you believe we are required to deal with Mexico's bullshit as well?

Two days?

Really?

Damn that is sad.

True...it is sad...you sound like my wife.
Apparently I get my nuts off fucking with degenerates here.

Two days?

Really?

Damn that is sad.

You need to get a life! Give up the hate and the rage, it does you no good.

Two days?

Really?

Damn that is sad.

I should just roll over and be cool with wetbacks fucking us over?
You gonna roll over and stop bitching about the debt and .GOV spending?

Two days?

Really?

Damn that is sad.

I should just roll over and be cool with wetbacks fucking us over?
You gonna roll over and stop bitching about the debt and .GOV spending?

I dislike the government spending, I think it is fucking over my children. But I am making sure I set them up as well as possible so when that happens they will be ok. But I do not hate people like you that keep voting for more spending and more debt, I just try and show you the errors of your ways.

Forum List

Back