Qanon "Shaman" was in Solitary Confinement FOR ELEVEN MONTHS PRIOR TO SENTENCING.

MarathonMike

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2014
The Southwestern Desert
Like I've been saying, the Democrats have weaponized the DOJ and is behaving like the CCP Regime. Did you ever think in your lifetime we would have political prisoners placed in Solitary Confinement for nearly a year WITHOUT BEING CHARGED OF A CRIME? I certainly didn't. And Chansley isn't the only one, dozens more got the same jackboot treatment from the Democrats.

The Eighth Amendment to the United States Constitution states: “Excessive bail shall not be required, nor excessive fines imposed, nor cruel and unusual punishments inflicted.” This amendment prohibits the federal government from imposing unduly harsh penalties on criminal defendants...

The Eighth Amendment to the United States Constitution states: “Excessive bail shall not be required, nor excessive fines imposed, nor cruel and unusual punishments inflicted.” This amendment prohibits the federal government from imposing unduly harsh penalties on criminal defendants...
Are you envisioning a pitch black cell with bread and water? I think you are. The kind of solitary he got was a room to himself with a bed, regular meals and no risk of violent butt rape. Think of it as protective custody if it makes you feel better.

Are you envisioning a pitch black cell with bread and water? I think you are. The kind of solitary he got was a room to himself with a bed, regular meals and no risk of violent butt rape. Think of it as protective custody if it makes you feel better.
Keeping people in solitary confinement is wrong.... and it was considered cruel by you libtards when America did it in Guantanamo to known terrorist's.....

Keeping people in solitary confinement is wrong.... and it was considered cruel by you libtards when America did it in Guantanamo to known terrorist's.....
Since republicans generally oppose any sort of criminal justice/prison reform I find it disingenuous that on this one guy you think prison is too cruel. Everyone else has to endure brutal conditions and you don't give two shits.

Like I've been saying, the Democrats have weaponized the DOJ and is behaving like the CCP Regime. Did you ever think in your lifetime we would have political prisoners placed in Solitary Confinement for nearly a year WITHOUT BEING CHARGED OF A CRIME?

Arizona resident Jacob Anthony Chansley, who goes by Jake Angeli and calls himself the “QAnon Shaman,” surrendered to the FBI field office in Phoenix on Saturday and was charged with knowingly entering or remaining in any restricted building or grounds without lawful authority, the Department of Justice announced. He was also charged with violent entry and disorderly conduct on Capitol grounds.

He was charged when arrested. Get better sources.

Like I've been saying, the Democrats have weaponized the DOJ and is behaving like the CCP Regime. Did you ever think in your lifetime we would have political prisoners placed in Solitary Confinement for nearly a year WITHOUT BEING CHARGED OF A CRIME? I certainly didn't. And Chansley isn't the only one, dozens more got the same jackboot treatment from the Democrats.

The conservative Supreme Court got rid of Miranda Rights...

Since republicans generally oppose any sort of criminal justice/prison reform I find it disingenuous that on this one guy you think prison is too cruel. Everyone else has to endure brutal conditions and you don't give two shits.
Talk about lumping everyone into one shoe... wow what a statement...
especially since Trump was the only president to actually do criminal justice and prison reform... you are dangerously ill informed....

Sure. They should have put him in the general population where Bubba would have been free to persue his romantic interest in a man with horns on his hat.

Sure. They should have put him in the general population where Bubba would have been free to persue his romantic interest in a man with horns on his hat.
It was leftists orgs and lawyers that forced us to do just that... we can't keep prisoners of war in solitary confinement now....

Talk about lumping everyone into one shoe... wow what a statement...
especially since Trump was the only president to actually do criminal justice and prison reform... you are dangerously ill informed....
Didn't seem to do much. Prisons are still brutal universities for career criminals. Your hero should thank his lucky stars he didn't have to face the reality of incarceration.

Didn't seem to do much. Prisons are still brutal universities for career criminals. Your hero should thank his lucky stars he didn't have to face the reality of incarceration.
And who is my hero?.... you get more clownish with every post....

And who is my hero?.... you get more clownish with every post....
You know who I'm talking about here. If you do not admire this fool then say "fuck that motherfucker" and step away. He made the Trump crowd look so bad that you ought to hate his guts.

You know who I'm talking about here. If you do not admire this fool then say "fuck that motherfucker" and step away. He made the Trump crowd look so bad that you ought to hate his guts.
The shaman dude?.... he isn't my hero dumbass... but he has been mistreated and treated much more harshly than he deserved... don't you find it interesting that they surprisingly let him go after Tucker showed the video of 1-6?....

Forum List

Back