Putin's Links to Espionage, Terrorism (RAF Marxists ) and Organised Crime, Pure Poison

Litwin

Platinum Member
Sep 3, 2017
GDL&Sweden
its stop the crime cartel ozero, i say bomb Moscow´s ulus with oil - gas sanctions !
" were also connected with terrorism. I identified the anonymous RAF member and he turned out to be a well-known West German left-wing radical and a very talented mole. He wrote about his work with Putin in East Germany and recalled that Putin, aside from his official duties, was always interested in Western consumer goods, unavailable in Eastern bloc. Terrorists attending training sessions always brought him gifts. Once they stole a car in West Germany, took out a state-of-art stereo and brought it to Putin who installed it in his car in Dresden. .... in London, Alexander Litvinenko, a former FSB officer and critic of Putin, drank a lethal cup of tea with radioactive polonium-210. This was a Russian security services operation,.... ordered by Putin, concluded a 2016 public inquiry in London. ...

YOu Europeans should do something about that. But first kick US stupid Americans out of NATO so we don't mess it up, like we did in WWI and II.

Best Wishes.

its stop the crime cartel ozero, i say bomb Moscow´s ulus with oil - gas sanctions !
" were also connected with terrorism. I identified the anonymous RAF member and he turned out to be a well-known West German left-wing radical and a very talented mole. He wrote about his work with Putin in East Germany and recalled that Putin, aside from his official duties, was always interested in Western consumer goods, unavailable in Eastern bloc. Terrorists attending training sessions always brought him gifts. Once they stole a car in West Germany, took out a state-of-art stereo and brought it to Putin who installed it in his car in Dresden. .... in London, Alexander Litvinenko, a former FSB officer and critic of Putin, drank a lethal cup of tea with radioactive polonium-210. This was a Russian security services operation,.... ordered by Putin, concluded a 2016 public inquiry in London. ...

Stop spreading Antisemitism and attack your tribesmen Putin. As we know the biggest antisemite are Jews themselves.

YOu Europeans should do something about that. But first kick US stupid Americans out of NATO so we don't mess it up, like we did in WWI and II.

Best Wishes.
why kick US out of NATO, give a good comeback.ru

Best Wishes.
Well, it should be honestly admitted that without the US NATO will be just a bunch of worthless chickens.

Best Wishes.
why kick US out of NATO, give a good comeback.ru

Because you europeans are obviously tired of dealing with US.

And, we are so divided, and broke, that seriously, you can't count on US. You could set up a nice little WWIII, and we could have some anti-draft riots and BAM, Civil War Two, and you guys will be left hanging in the wind.

You really CAN'T depend on US. Not these days.

You do realize that our investment in Europe was primarily based on being a European descended Culture, right?

That is changing very quickly due to demographic change. Minority Majority America isn't going to give a damn if a bunch of "colonizers" choose to duke it out.

Best Wishes.
Well, it should be honestly admitted that without the US NATO will be just a bunch of worthless chickens.

Bah. They will be fine. They vastly outnumber the Russians in numbers and wealth. They can easily gear up and be ready to take down Putin in short order.

They don't need US rubes. I mean, we elected Reagan and Trump. They don't want US.

Best Wishes.

Bah. They will be fine. They vastly outnumber the Russians in numbers and wealth. They can easily gear up and be ready to take down Putin in short order.

They don't need US rubes. I mean, we elected Reagan and Trump. They don't want US.

Best Wishes.

They are worthless chickens. They allowed Russia to return back to the Council of Europe without any conditions, despite all of resolutions; the EU foreign commissioner Borrel allowed Russian foreign minister Lavrov to lecture him without daring to say a word to confront him, in his visit to Moscow a couple of days ago. This is just a couple of examples.

Best Wishes.

Best Wishes.

They are worthless chickens. They allowed Russia to return back to the Council of Europe without any conditions, despite all of resolutions; the EU foreign commissioner Borrel allowed Russian foreign minister Lavrov to lecture him without daring to say a word to confront him, in his visit to Moscow a couple of days ago. This is just a couple of examples.

They are willing to risk American lives with their brinksmanship, but aren't willing to risk a single euro they might make on a deal.

They obviously have nothing but contempt for US, and this alliance is more of a threat to our security than a help at this point.

They should kick US out, and/or we should quit.

IMMEDIATELY.

Best Wishes.

Best Wishes.

They are willing to risk American lives with their brinksmanship, but aren't willing to risk a single euro they might make on a deal.

They obviously have nothing but contempt for US, and this alliance is more of a threat to our security than a help at this point.

They should kick US out, and/or we should quit.

IMMEDIATELY.
I understand your stance, but in the contemporary world isolationism is doomed. Though, American regional allies should more rely on themselves, indeed.

Forum List

Back