PUTIN was spending millions on plane tickets from Guinea and other African nations to Mexico

Litwin

Platinum Member
Sep 3, 2017
GDL&Sweden
migration as a weapon is one of Putin's favorite plays! i SAY : Arrest them and send TO MOSCOW ๐Ÿ‡ท๐Ÿ‡บULUS , AND FORCE POOTLER PAY FOR IT !!
MOSCOW EMPIRE must be stopped!

PS
BUT I AM 100% SURE THAT MAGA WILL KEEP SUPPORTING MOSCOW EMPIRE ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ฆ โšฐ๏ธ๐Ÿ‡ท๐Ÿ‡บ ๐Ÿ– ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡ท๐Ÿ‡บ

migration as a weapon is one of Putin's favorite plays! i SAY : Arrest them and send TO MOSCOW ๐Ÿ‡ท๐Ÿ‡บULUS , AND FORCE POOTLER PAY FOR IT !!

PS
BUT I AM 100% SURE THAT MAGA WILL KEEP SUPPORTING MOSCOW EMPIRE ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ฆ โšฐ๏ธ๐Ÿ‡ท๐Ÿ‡บ ๐Ÿ– ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡ท๐Ÿ‡บ

Putin and his delegation are in Saudi today for the main purpose of negotiating oil deals between their two countries.

PS

Trumpers will love him even more now.

Trumpers will love him even more now.

Yes! :thup:
F1AqkREXsAMPQSl.jpg

1689385895325.png

PS

Putin, LOL.
Him biden have probably got a secret pack.
biden certainly started this mess

Dear Troll Nazi Winkle ,
Appreciate that with the collapse of Ukraine and the demise of your fellow Nazi brothers, it is near impossible for you to find any good news to post .

Have you thought about getting a real job instead of living on hand- outs from your Troll factory ?

Mixing in the real world might help you improve your language competence and you may get help with your mental health problems .
Always happy to help .
Professor Luiza

Dear Troll Nazi Winkle ,
Appreciate that with the collapse of Ukraine and the demise of your fellow Nazi brothers, it is near impossible for you to find any good news to post .

Have you thought about getting a real job instead of living on hand- outs from your Troll factory ?

Mixing in the real world might help you improve your language competence and you may get help with your mental health problems .
Always happy to help .
Professor Luiza
What is it about Putler that you like so much?

Forum List

Back