Putin tops Obama

Obama has turned Putin into the world's most powerful leader

In besting a fool Putin has not accomplished much. Other than making headlines for himself.
Nice Op-ed Putin groveler.
Trying to hide the shame brought to this country by obama does not make it easier to take.
The next real president will have a very hard job at restoring America's image.

Another thread with republicans obssessing over every little thing Obama does.. It must be tough for you people to have this Obama addiction in your life.

I've been trying to figure out why obama doesn't give a crap about the middle east and then all of a sudden picks this battle about Asaad and Putin when he knows full well he can't due a thing about it.
I figured this is it, He wants to appear tough. He wants to appear he's standing up to Asaad and Putin.
ya know, Joe Tuf Guy
This guy don't care about Syria, nor its people. But he want's to be a player and appear he has a set.

RWs obviously have no clue what Obama has done in the ME or that a coalition of more than 60 other countries are following his lead.

What about the 5 million soldiers in ME countries? Or Israel with the nukes we bought for them?

What are they doing?
Ya know what Luddie, you're right. I have no idea what obama has done in the ME

Then stfu and educate yourself.
geez luddie, can't ya just tell me to su w/o putting me in your sexual fantasies

So, to you, education is a sexual fantasy?

Whatever. You said you were ignorant and said it again in another thread.

Educate yourself or don't.

Makes me no never mind.

Well... when someone drops the F bomb on me, what am I suppose to think?

RWs obviously have no clue what Obama has done in the ME or that a coalition of more than 60 other countries are following his lead.

What about the 5 million soldiers in ME countries? Or Israel with the nukes we bought for them?

What are they doing?

geez luddie, can't ya just tell me to su w/o putting me in your sexual fantasies

Makes me no never mind.

"F bomb"?

What are you talking about?

Link.

:link:

In besting a fool Putin has not accomplished much. Other than making headlines for himself.
Trying to hide the shame brought to this country by obama does not make it easier to take.
Speaking of bringing shame to America, how many times did you vote for Bush?

Another thread with republicans obssessing over every little thing Obama does.. It must be tough for you people to have this Obama addiction in your life.
If you consider destroying the countries global reputation a little thing, Im pretty sure there is no sense in talking to you.

If you consider destroying the countries global reputation a little thing, Im pretty sure there is no sense in talking to you.
Dubya destroyed our reputation. That's why he is in political exile and is afraid to leave the country. Obama has healed relationships with our most important allies. I'm sorry there aren't enough of our soldiers dying in the middle east to your liking.

Makes me no never mind.

"F bomb"?

Link.

"What does stfu mean?" " Shut the F*** up" "Dude, I was just asking, chill" To connect with "What does stfu mean?" "Shut the F*** up" "Dude, I was just asking, chill", sign up for Facebook today.
"What does stfu mean?" "Shut the F*** up" - Facebook - private
Facebook - Log In or Sign UpSTFUed
Feedback
What does STFU mean? - STFU Definition - Meaning of ... - private
www.internetslang.com/STFU-meaning-definition.asp
STFU means "Shut The F*** Up" So now you know - STFU means "Shut The F*** Up" - don't thank us. YW! What does STFU mean? STFU is an acronym, abbreviation or slang word that is explained above where the STFU definition is given.
Urban Dictionary: stfu - private
www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=stfu
Urban Dictionary
stfu. 1) Acronym used for the phrase "shut the fuck up" for efficiency reasons. ... Has less meaning than actually typing "shut the fuck up", and is often said by ...

Makes me no never mind.

"F bomb"?

Link.

Luddy, Thinking Error: Playing Dumb

Dubya destroyed our reputation. That's why he is in political exile and is afraid to leave the country. Obama has healed relationships with our most important allies. I'm sorry there aren't enough of our soldiers dying in the middle east to your liking.
Please do share about these healed relationships.

Has he healed relations with our ally the Saudis?
Has he healed relations with our ally Israel?
Im sure the Iraquis are thrilled with barry

Please do share about these healed relationships.
All of Europe and Canada mainly. Though probably Japan, Australia, and other major allies are pretty pleased that we put the bloodthirsty neocons in the corner. Have you noticed that being labelled a neocon is anathema these days?

Speaking of bringing shame to America, how many times did you vote for Bush?
In my case, none. I voted for that Baldwin guy, but I can't be sure. I was kicked off www.freeconservatives.com; that texas web site cause I called bush an ass

What the hell do the Pootarians think Putin has topped Obama on?

Has he healed relations with our ally the Saudis?
Has he healed relations with our ally Israel?
Im sure the Iraquis are thrilled with barry
The Saudis? Really? They'll stick with us as long as they can make a buck off of us. Meanwhile they'll continue churning out terrorists. They are not real allies.

Israel knows that the backing of the U.S. is the only reason that they still exist. They have the entire planet pissed off at them. They need to remember that, and stop demanding our soldiers die for them and asking for more money.

And Iraqi's voted that we gtfo because we destroyed their country and killed hundreds of thousands of them. And at the peak of ISIS their President specifically requested the U.S. not send troops back over there.

Forum List

Back