Putin To Western Elites: Play-Time Is Over

"Much"?

How 'bout "any"?
OK, OK, OK... ya got me... I was tryin' to leave at least a scrap or two of feel-good for our few remaining Orgasmic ObamaBots... and ya just had to bust me on that...
wink_smile.gif

Please explain how a vast network of rightwing propaganda changes the facts?

Or else please explain why things are worse than in January 2009.

You know, when Americans were sick of two wars without end and no WMD in Iraq, a housing crash, stock market in the toilet and their 401(k)s were worthless and "Wall Street got drunk" as Bush liked to say, and John McCain said, "..the economy is fundamentally sound" an no health care reform which was causing 40,000,000 to go to the ER for health care, therefore causing YOUR insurance premiums to go up.

Go ahead, explain that.
You make the mistake that I would bother to defend Republicans in the 2000-2008 timeframe.

I will not.

You confuse dissatisfaction and criticism and mocking at the current gaggle of Democrats in-power, as having a viable alternative.

I do not.

I enjoy throwing brickbats at the Obama Administration - and at the dwindling number of Orgasmic ObamaBots - for its own sake - for grins and giggles.

Such brickbats are well deserved in their own right.

Throwing such objects, it is not intrinsically incumbent upon me to serve-up an alternative, nor to defend the Opposition.

Silly, silly Obama defender...

"Much"?

How 'bout "any"?
OK, OK, OK... ya got me... I was tryin' to leave at least a scrap or two of feel-good for our few remaining Orgasmic ObamaBots... and ya just had to bust me on that...
wink_smile.gif

You know, when Americans were sick of two wars without end and no WMD in Iraq, a housing crash, stock market in the toilet and their 401(k)s were worthless and "Wall Street got drunk" as Bush liked to say, and John McCain said, "..the economy is fundamentally sound" an no health care reform which was causing 40,000,000 to go to the ER for health care, therefore causing YOUR insurance premiums to go up.

Go ahead, explain that.
You make the mistake that I would bother to defend Republicans in the 2000-2008 timeframe.

I will not.

You confuse dissatisfaction and criticism and mocking at the current gaggle of Democrats in-power, as having a viable alternative.

I do not.

I enjoy throwing brickbats at the Obama Administration - and at the dwindling number of Orgasmic ObamaBots - for its own sake - for grins and giggles.

Throwing such objects, it is not intrinsically incumbent upon me to serve-up an alternative, nor to defend the Opposition.

Which is why you are noting but a troll.

Not true that those Russian submarines prowling off Scandinavia and the Russian bombers probing Alaska, Scotland and England are not communicating. It's just that they keep repeating "Testing, 1,2,3....testing, 1,2,3".

But nobody's answering.

Supporting Russia over America is not loving America.

There will be a reckoning for your kind in politics. There was in the sixties and the eighties. There will be again.
There will be Tuesday too, thanks again. We will stop Obama! Lol

Let's note your post and revisit it in 6-8 months. I guarantee you nothing is going to change with global policy, except the color of your face to bright red.
No, the republicans can start undoing Obama's mess. That will make me very happy.

kondor, geaux, jknow, and the rest of the far right flamers admit they are blogging for Putin and Russia to win.
No, come Tuesday will will undo what Obama has done, and Obama will still ignore Putin. Hey starkey, you forget it was your man that told Putin he would be more flexible after the election. I guess Putin didn't want to do business with a weak queer. Anyway the next republican president will fix the global laughter we are receiving now.

President Putin correctly identifies obola's support for radical islam and questions the wisdom of that support.

Supports it so much he's attacking it. Hmmm. Kind of like say Bush was buddies with Saddam in 2003.

Attacking??? Really???? Do you call air dropping medical supplies, food and weapons an attack?????

What obola is doing is taking actions that look like an attack, a very weak and tepid attack to put on a show when he's really making sure that the radicals have every thing they need to continue their march toward conquest.

I call using state of the art jets to bomb the hell out of them attacking, yes.

You're just giving some weird partisan bull.

Tell that to the maimed and dead, katzndogz, that they were not attacked.

The GOP is going to be very busy.

First, the House and Senate leaders will tell the few far senators and congress critters to, "go sit in the corner, your Putin lovers, before you try to sink our ship again."

There will be a pro forma attempt to repeal ACA which will fail 4 minutes later. Then a negotiation for reform will begin and may have a deal by the end of summer of 2015.

Nothing will be done about Putin, because no in DC cares about Putin.

A few of the neo-cons will make noises about American forces in the ME, Obama will say, "Sit down, shut the fuck up, I am in the CiC," and that will be the end of that.

The president and both parties will commit to continuing the effort to reach effective energy independence.

Any effort to fan the fires by the Far Right, such as Cruz or Lee, etc., will be crushed by the GOP leadership.

What else do you creeps on the far right want to know about 2015.

To think that without the two -term amendment Reagan would have easily won a third term as a dementia president, and Clinton would be ready to run for his seventh consecutive term.

The chaos is a result of the lack of leadership by Obabble. Obabble told Putin he would have flexibility after 2012. Putin thought that meant Obabble had ideas. Putin didn't know the extent of the fecklessness of the community organizer.
Sigh... If only Obama was a leader like Putin. It sucking phucks!
feel free to leave you anti american moron.

Those bullet points sound like a conservative dream come true.
Once again the right will side with anyone and anything as long as they are anti-Obama.
I wouldn't be surprised if they started burning the American flag and putting up russian flags in front of their homes.
Just because I am led by a braindead neeeeegro, there is no reason to leave. He will be gone soon and will become but a foul odor on the winds of history.
sure.

"Much"?

How 'bout "any"?
wink_smile.gif

Go ahead, explain that.

I will not.

I do not.

Which is why you are noting but a troll.
Hardly.

It was attempted to thrust me into a position by which I would be forced to defend the Republican track record.

The cause for that attempt at forcing?

My criticism of Obama, in the context of his perceived weakness and unfitness as a Wartime President and Commander-in-Chief, vis a vis a bully like Putin, and my laughter and pity directed at the quickly diminishing gaggle of remaining Obama loyalists, for trying to portray such criticism as disloyal to The Nation or otherwise un-American.

Then I refused to defend the Republican track record, and quite congenially stated that I had no particular alternative to Democratic misgovernance in mind, at the time.

That criticism of Obama, for its own sake, as is the right of any citizen (and poster here, by the way) was the extent of my contribution for the moment.

And for that I'm labeled a 'troll', by another offended, die-hard Orgasmic ObamaBot?

Yeah... right.

Given that you opened 'hostile' dialogue, rather than me, I feel quite comfortable and justified in encouraging you to...

Blow it out your ass.

----------

Now... get off my back.

Last edited:
Putin knows he can do as he damn well pleases for two more years.

And then what? A Republican POTUS is going to declare war?
No, Reagan ended the ussr without one bomb, but we know obama is a weak queer. Just wait two more years and the adults will show you how it is done.
And he did it three years after he left office and 4 1/2 years after he became senile with dementia.
He scared the shit out of Gorbachev, your guy draws imaginary red lines. The other guy you supported, shows up and ask. Where the women at. Lets see Reagan with the democrats running both houses they couldn't stop Reagan from ending the cold war, and turning a recession into a economic boom. Bush one stopped Hussein from taking Kuwait. Second Bush liberated Iraq, and Obama screws it up. Oh, with a majority he still blames those republicans for being a failure.

To think that without the two -term amendment Reagan would have easily won a third term as a dementia president, and Clinton would be ready to run for his seventh consecutive term.
So your saying Reagan with dementia kicks Obama's ass? He did no matter what shape he was in.

Forum List

Back