Putin To Western Elites: Play-Time Is Over

Putin knows he can do as he damn well pleases for two more years.
More than just two years:
Sen. Pat Toomey (R-Pa.) said Monday that he does not see a “peaceful retirement” in Putin’s future.

“When you are a thug, when you have the blood of your own people on your hands, when you have suppressed dissent and crushed democracy and robbed billions of dollars, a peaceful retirement is not necessarily a viable option,” Toomey told MSNBC host Mika Brzezinski on “Morning Joe.” “And so he’s going to continue this sort of thing, unless and until we push back so hard that threatens his power more than continuing.”
Pat Toomey No Vladimir Putin peaceful retiring - Kendall Breitman - POLITICO.com

kondor, geaux, jknow, and the rest of the far right flamers admit they are blogging for Putin and Russia to win.

The haters don't stop but want to be like the Russians its incredible corruption, lack of free press, extreme nationalism, screwy religious fundamentalism.

And defense of American is equated in the far right's mind with defense of Obama.

Far right weirdness.

Obama spied on reporters, so what's the difference between him and his older brother in Communist faith Putin?
You like Pootin' and not Oblama..That's the only diff...You prefer dictatorships to free elections....
No. Putin loves the nation he leads, Obama not so much

Sent from smartphone using my wits and Taptalk

The chaos is a result of the lack of leadership by Obabble. Obabble told Putin he would have flexibility after 2012. Putin thought that meant Obabble had ideas. Putin didn't know the extent of the fecklessness of the community organizer.
Sigh... If only Obama was a leader like Putin. It sucking phucks!
feel free to leave you anti american moron.

Those bullet points sound like a conservative dream come true.
Once again the right will side with anyone and anything as long as they are anti-Obama.
I wouldn't be surprised if they started burning the American flag and putting up russian flags in front of their homes.

The chaos is a result of the lack of leadership by Obabble. Obabble told Putin he would have flexibility after 2012. Putin thought that meant Obabble had ideas. Putin didn't know the extent of the fecklessness of the community organizer.
Sigh... If only Obama was a leader like Putin. It sucking phucks!
feel free to leave you anti american moron.

Those bullet points sound like a conservative dream come true.
Once again the right will side with anyone and anything as long as they are anti-Obama.
I wouldn't be surprised if they started burning the American flag and putting up russian flags in front of their homes.
Just because I am led by a braindead neeeeegro, there is no reason to leave. He will be gone soon and will become but a foul odor on the winds of history.

Fuck Putin.

Here's my favorite part of his propaganda. " Neither is Russia willing to act as a savior of the world, as she had in the past."

In other words, life will continue on.

Poor imperialistic neo-cons, their hopes shattered.

"Much"?

How 'bout "any"?
OK, OK, OK... ya got me... I was tryin' to leave at least a scrap or two of feel-good for our few remaining Orgasmic ObamaBots... and ya just had to bust me on that...
wink_smile.gif

Please explain how a vast network of rightwing propaganda changes the facts?

Or else please explain why things are worse than in January 2009.

You know, when Americans were sick of two wars without end and no WMD in Iraq, a housing crash, stock market in the toilet and their 401(k)s were worthless and "Wall Street got drunk" as Bush liked to say, and John McCain said, "..the economy is fundamentally sound" an no health care reform which was causing 40,000,000 to go to the ER for health care, therefore causing YOUR insurance premiums to go up.

Go ahead, explain that.

"Much"?

How 'bout "any"?
OK, OK, OK... ya got me... I was tryin' to leave at least a scrap or two of feel-good for our few remaining Orgasmic ObamaBots... and ya just had to bust me on that...
wink_smile.gif

Please explain how a vast network of rightwing propaganda changes the facts?

Or else please explain why things are worse than in January 2009.

You know, when Americans were sick of two wars without end and no WMD in Iraq, a housing crash, stock market in the toilet and their 401(k)s were worthless and "Wall Street got drunk" as Bush liked to say, and John McCain said, "..the economy is fundamentally sound" an no health care reform which was causing 40,000,000 to go to the ER for health care, therefore causing YOUR insurance premiums to go up.

Go ahead, explain that.
Explain that to your quack friends NTP...they are staying home in utter despair.

President Putin correctly identifies obola's support for radical islam and questions the wisdom of that support.

Supports it so much he's attacking it. Hmmm. Kind of like say Bush was buddies with Saddam in 2003.

Attacking??? Really???? Do you call air dropping medical supplies, food and weapons an attack?????

What obola is doing is taking actions that look like an attack, a very weak and tepid attack to put on a show when he's really making sure that the radicals have every thing they need to continue their march toward conquest.

I call using state of the art jets to bomb the hell out of them attacking, yes.

You're just giving some weird partisan bull.

kondor, geaux, jknow, and the rest of the far right flamers admit they are blogging for Putin and Russia to win.
I've admitted no such thing, and I do no such thing, Jake, and you damned-well know it.

It's just that your boy (Obumble) is such a weiner, compared to Bully Vlad, that even his own countrymen see the difference, and mourn the present state of affairs.

Vlad is shaping up into a regular nightmare, alright.

Trouble is, your boy in the White House isn't the one to stand up to him.

Here's hoping we can hang on for another two years until we have a Commander-in-Chief who inspires confidence in his ability to stand-up to Bully Vlad.

Trying to pitch Obama-criticism in this context as being disloyal to the United States is a really lame and false counterpoint.

The others can speak for themselves, but I encourage you not to make that mistake again with me.

Forum List

Back