Putin, the "savvy" dictator?

Astrostar

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2017

As described by Trump. Well he ain't looking so savvy now. Perhaps he should call his beloved Trump for military advice, since Trump "knows more than the generals!" Bigly!!!

As described by Trump. Well he ain't looking so savvy now. Perhaps he should call his beloved Trump for military advice, since Trump "knows more than the generals!" Bigly!!!
Yeah, either he is not well or this is what he has always been. He's no "genius", but the person who labeled him one wouldn't know genius if it fell on his head.

Putin has lied, he's murdered, he's committed war crimes, and he's an isolated pariah. I don't see how he returns to the world stage after this. Maybe he no longer cares, and that's troubling.

Saavy enough to get millions from Poopeypants for oil and screw over working Americans.

Balwin.gif

Big oil is leaving Russia and it's costing them more than 25 billion dollars. Putin isn't that smart.

Very easy to appear savvy when you attack a country that is unable to defend itself. That 40 mile lineup of tanks and vehicles out in the open would have been annihilated by any country that could defend itself.

If he did that, he wouldn’t had started a new war.

President Trump was more into signing peace deals that starting new wars.
Sure he is.
Next thing you know, Trump, the great peacemaker will be hired by Canada to negotiate a peace agreement with England.

The final outcome of Putin’s bloody invasion is not known, but it seems clear that Putin and his generals can at best win only a “Pyrrhic Victory.” This war is no joking matter, but I laughed when I read this:

PALM BEACH (The Borowitz Report, March 2) — As the Russian invasion of Ukraine continues to encounter difficulties, Donald J. Trump has advised Vladimir Putin “just to claim that he won.”

“He needs to get on TV and say that he’s the winner,” Trump said. “He should say that he had a victory in Ukraine like you wouldn’t believe.”

Trump said that the Russian President should hold rallies across the country to tell his supporters that he won but that his victory had been stolen from him.

The final outcome of Putin’s bloody invasion is not known, but it seems clear that Putin and his generals can at best win only a “Pyrrhic Victory.” This war is no joking matter, but I laughed when I read this:

PALM BEACH (The Borowitz Report, March 2) — As the Russian invasion of Ukraine continues to encounter difficulties, Donald J. Trump has advised Vladimir Putin “just to claim that he won.”

“He needs to get on TV and say that he’s the winner,” Trump said. “He should say that he had a victory in Ukraine like you wouldn’t believe.”

Trump said that the Russian President should hold rallies across the country to tell his supporters that he won but that his victory had been stolen from him.
That's so Trump.

That's so Trump.
Who takes after his daddy.

Former President Donald Trump on Tuesday described Russian President Vladimir Putin’s invasion of Ukraine as “genius” and “savvy,"

Doesn't every son look up to their daddy that way?

Sure he is.
Next thing you know, Trump, the great peacemaker will be hired by Canada to negotiate a peace agreement with England.
That’s the best you got?

President Trump didn’t start any new wars, and drastically drew down the ones started before him. He got Arab countries to recognize Israel. That’s more than you beloved Hussein got done. Your current guy is trying to get us into WW3 with Russia.

Yeah, either he is not well or this is what he has always been. He's no "genius", but the person who labeled him one wouldn't know genius if it fell on his head.

Putin has lied, he's murdered, he's committed war crimes, and he's an isolated pariah. I don't see how he returns to the world stage after this. Maybe he no longer cares, and that's troubling.
There is a lot more to Ukraine then we are being told. It seems there is a lot of subterfuge in that region. Corruption with many people from overseas nations involved as money funnels from one to another. Like it or not, regions of the world need a relief valve on a balloon that can pop. The globalists went in for the kill as they see an endgame for domination. And Putin called them out on it.

I cant imagine how Putin would have gotten to his position without a lot of savvy.

There is a lot more to Ukraine then we are being told. It seems there is a lot of subterfuge in that region. Corruption with many people from overseas nations involved as money funnels from one to another. Like it or not, regions of the world need a relief valve on a balloon that can pop. The globalists went in for the kill as they see an endgame for domination. And Putin called them out on it.
Many of the Dimmer lifer politicians have kids or family making fortunes in the Ukraine. I guess the criminal mindset passes down generation to generation.

Thank goodness for that nationalist strongman Putin, huh?

Forum List

Back