Putin - The Darling of Conservatives

Easy to notice, conservatives constantly repeat memes over and over, there is almost no original thought regarding Putin or really anything else. They have a short list of memes that they regurgitate to each other as if some ancient code one bird vomits in the other bird's mouth.

Projection.

What is 'how to show a film on a white screen to an audience Alex'.

Again, the defenders of Putin go to obfuscation with terms they don't understand but like to mimic online. Trump would french-kiss Putin if elected. He's already kissing his ass.

Easy to notice, conservatives constantly repeat memes over and over, there is almost no original thought regarding Putin or really anything else. They have a short list of memes that they regurgitate to each other as if some ancient code one bird vomits in the other bird's mouth.

Projection.

Again, the defenders of Putin go to obfuscation with terms they don't understand but like to mimic online. Trump would french-kiss Putin if elected. He's already kissing his ass.

Yawn.

Projection.

Yawn.

Eating flies again?

Under no circumstances should nukes even be considered.....at least never in offense. That means the unequivocal destruction of america.

Projection.

NOt trying to wage a Cold War is hardly "ass kissing".

Try to be less dishonest.

Under no circumstances should nukes even be considered.....at least never in offense. That means the unequivocal destruction of america.

Irrelevant nonsense.

Nuclear weapons have ALWAYS been part of American doctrine.

This new Cold War was started your boy Hussein and Hiltery. Another very stupid and dangerous blunder.

Sure, just ask the Georgians in early 2008....who was then president?

GWBush, and I thought he was absolutely crazy to send US forces into the Black Sea.

No one ever said that Hillary was the only one living in the past and unable to deal with change.

TRUMP is a chance for the US as a whole to stop embrace this wonderful change and stop being responsible for the defense of the entire world.

Yes, their 'Reset Button' has resulted in bringing us closer to WWIII than we've been in many years. It's time for change. There is no valid reason to start another Cold War with Russia. I know the Globalist Elites, especially the Military Industrial Complex wants it, but it'll be incredibly destructive for the world.

It is important to remember that the message of the "reset" button was that all the friction between the US and Russia of the GWBush years was supposedly all Bush's fault, and once the bad President was replaced with one who was smart and had good intentions that everything would be fine.

Now? Now that they have been in charge for 8 years, they are chomping at the bit to start/increase trouble and conflict with Russia.

At the very least they owe GWBush an apology for their arrogant assholeness in putting all the blame on him and not realizing that the problem was a SHARED PARADIGM.

Yeah, their 'Reset Button' has been a disaster, They're smug arrogant Globalist Elites. They've pushed us to the brink of WWIII. They want confrontation with Russia. Very dangerous people.

The biggest danger in having a belligerent and confusing person (i.e. Donald Trump), as Commander-in-Chief of the US Nuclear Arsenal, comes from the potential that such a person would have for accidentally causing the use of nuclear weapons by Russia, against the United States.

Read ‘Accidental Nuclear War – The Real Danger of a Donald Trump Presidency’ at www.nucleardanger.org.

Trump is the one who does not want conflict with Russia.

Trump is NOT belligerent with Russia or Putin.

Trump's long business career shows that he is a master at RISK AVOIDANCE. Note the way he has had multiple bankrupt ventures without it bringing down his other businesses.

HILLARY, is the one that 8 years ago presented Russia with a resent button and now is ready to wage a Cold War, risking Hot.

She is the one that is unpredictable and "confused".

Love how Putin got Comey to reopen the investigation.

Amazing how that works
Good point.

Since I was reading about history and J. Edgar Hoover, I found out that he not only refused to investigate the German American Bund:

Warfare History Network » The German American Bund: Confessions of a Nazi Spy

but also protected Nazi war criminals after the war:

J. Edgar Hoover's Recruitment of Nazi War Criminals - The Constantine Report

so if what you say is true, there certainly were similar precedents in American history.

Last edited:
Love how Putin got Comey to reopen the investigation.

Amazing how that works
Good point.

Since I was reading about history and J. Edgar Hoover, I found out that he not only refused to investigate the German American Bund:

Warfare History Network » The German American Bund: Confessions of a Nazi Spy

but also protected Nazi war criminals after the war:

J. Edgar Hoover's Recruitment of Nazi War Criminals - The Constantine Report

so if what you say is true, there certainly were similar precedents in American history.

Putin called Comey from the Batmobile.

What else could explain the sudden shift from Comey?

Another BS thread trying to distract from Hillary's massive, f*ed up scandal...pathetic AND funny.

PUTINDOMINATESBAMA.jpg

The biggest danger in having a belligerent and confusing person (i.e. Donald Trump), as Commander-in-Chief of the US Nuclear Arsenal, comes from the potential that such a person would have for accidentally causing the use of nuclear weapons by Russia, against the United States.

Read ‘Accidental Nuclear War – The Real Danger of a Donald Trump Presidency’ at www.nucleardanger.org.

Trump's long business career shows that he is a master at RISK AVOIDANCE. Note the way he has had multiple bankrupt ventures without it bringing down his other businesses.

HILLARY, is the one that 8 years ago presented Russia with a resent button and now is ready to wage a Cold War, risking Hot.

There is a section of the above referenced paper that addresses Trump's current view toward Russia.

If you have something to say that challenges what I said, say it. Until then my points stand.

There is a section of the above referenced paper that addresses Trump's current view toward Russia.

If you have something to say that challenges what I said, say it. Until then my points stand.

"Trump is don't want conflict" - it's true, but sounds strange :))) I think, Trump is not a "white dove of peace", and could meet any real conflict face to face - he is only practical, instead of democrats, full of ideology. But world politics game need some rules, which Clintons systematically violating by decades. US have a power, able to confront to any country in world... but not to confront with objective social laws. In fact, they are growing many terroristic groups against other states - and don't think, they could have US as target too...

Forum List

Back