putin´s SOLDIER'S BOOK: PUTIN'S MILITARY IS CHAOTIC AND UNDISCIPLINED, THEY , kill, rape, STEAL AND Loot || 2022

Not in the least.

You know very well what a shill is and that is exactly what you are.
Sure, I am. It is so important for SBU to make an old Swedish buffer on an American forum to believe their narrative that they planted me here.

I see you've left the subject of "PUTIN'S MILITARY" in Ukraine entirely. You got burned.
Putin'a military? They suck. They severely lack personnel (professional, combat-capable; not under-trained conscripts), their guided missiles turned out to be not so precise and not in numbers it had been claimed; their air forces can't operate too far from the front line, because Ukrainian air defence was not destroyed to the extent they previously claimed; poor logistics and command.

As a result of that, Russian army is stalled and didn't make any significant gains since July (if we consider Severodonetsk as such) or even May (Mariupol).

Your ilk gets upset because of that and tries to come up with explanations that depicts this situation in Russia's favour. Accidentally, this explanations fall in line what Russian propaganda is pushing.

Putin'a military? They suck. They severely lack personnel (professional, combat-capable; not under-trained conscripts), their guided missiles turned out to be not so precise and not in numbers it had been claimed; their air forces can't operate too far from the front line, because Ukrainian air defence was not destroyed to the extent they previously claimed; poor logistics and command.

As a result of that, Russian army is stalled and didn't make any significant gains since July (if we consider Severodonetsk as such) or even May (Mariupol).

Your ilk gets upset because of that and tries to come up with explanations that depicts this situation in Russia's favour. Accidentally, this explanations fall in line what Russian propaganda is pushing.
So, after several replies and responses, it all boils down to the fact that you know nothing beyond silly cliches :icon_sjung: about Russia, Ukraine and Sweden. I've enjoyed this little dialogue immensely but you have nothing further to contribute so you can run along now. Bye-bye.

So, after several replies and responses, it all boils down to the fact that you know nothing beyond silly cliches :icon_sjung: about Russia, Ukraine and Sweden. I've enjoyed this little dialogue immensely but you have nothing further to contribute so you can run along now. Bye-bye.
Yes, I know little about Sweden, you are right here. I know a bit more about Russia. But claim of a Swedish dude that I know nothing about Ukraine, the country I live in, sounds .. surprisingly. Good luck.

Yes, I know little about Sweden, you are right here. I know a bit more about Russia. But claim of a Swedish dude that I know nothing about Ukraine, the country I live in, sounds .. surprisingly. Good luck.

The Deputy Mufti of the Muftiat of Crimean Tatars with a message to the Tatars & all other Muslims that the MOSCOW Army is trying to mobilize: “Become a deserter, and if that isn’t possible and & are sent to the frontlines, turn your weapons instead against the… you know who”.

Forum List

Back