putin ´s imperial Ruble Collapses to Record Low as Economy Crashes I A roll of toilet paper is more expensive than the ruble

Russian Monkey
Or
Hamas/Palestinian monkey?

1696944974600.png

nice meme. by the way what is the Israel´s strategical goal in Gaza ?
The complete elimination of the organization called Hamas. And that's going to look like the complete elimination of Palestinians by the time they are done. But they have no choice left.

By the time Israel is done the city of London will have more members of Hamas than the nation of Israel and Palestine.

Our support for Ukraine is harming our economy too, but we are much richer, so the pain is less. Support for Ukraine is not an economic issue but a moral issue.
Putin signed a decree on the mandatory sale of foreign currency earnings to companies. Perhaps, thanks to this, the ruble exchange rate may strengthen a little if large companies comply with this decree. On October 27, the Central Bank will most likely again raise the key rate from 13 to 14–15%, said the chief analyst of Sovcombank. If the ruble continues to weaken towards 110 rubles per dollar, then the key rate may be raised immediately to 17–20%.

Really? I thought Biden had already ruined Russian economy in March, 2022.
And one dollar was equal to two hundred roubles.

Or was it Obama, who ruined it back in 2015?

Really? I thought Biden had already ruined Russian economy in March, 2022.
And one dollar was equal to two hundred roubles.

Or was it Obama, who ruined it back in 2015?

Russian Ruble to US Dollar conversion — Last updated Oct 12, 2023, 19:39 UTC

1 Ruble =0.0102362 United States dollar
1 US Dollar =97.6995 Ruble

Russian Ruble to US Dollar conversion — Last updated Oct 12, 2023, 19:39 UTC

1 Ruble =0.0102362 United States dollar
1 US Dollar =97.6995 Ruble

Yes. That's what I mean.

THE HORDE🇷🇺🤡🇷🇺🐐🐐🇷🇺 ´s economy is worse than most people think. Dictators will manipulate figures to give a false impression all is well. They tried in Zimbabwe. It didn't work :auiqs.jpg: :thup:
1697140269698.jpeg

THE HORDE🇷🇺🤡🇷🇺🐐🐐🇷🇺 ´s economy is worse than most people think. Dictators will manipulate figures to give a false impression all is well. They tried in Zimbabwe. It didn't work :auiqs.jpg: :thup:
View attachment 842042
Russia, allied with China is unbeatable economically. China, allied with Russia is unbeatable militarily.
To break this alliance you need something more, than the funny pictures or wishful thinking.

Russia, allied with China is unbeatable economically. China, allied with Russia is unbeatable militarily.
To break this alliance you need something more, than the funny pictures or wishful thinking.

Congratulations!! You won the ruble!!

Forum List

Back