putin ´s imperial Ruble Collapses to Record Low as Economy Crashes I A roll of toilet paper is more expensive than the ruble

Litwin

Platinum Member
Sep 3, 2017
GDL&Sweden

Sanctions don't work, right? Ivan🐐🇷🇺 :auiqs.jpg:

Yes. Seems to me there should be more explicit emphasis that US support for Ukraine is a national security issue, not a “foreign aid” issue.

1696593341146.jpeg

1696593569313.jpeg

Our support for Ukraine is harming our economy too, but we are much richer, so the pain is less. Support for Ukraine is not an economic issue but a moral issue.

Great! Ukraine won. Hurray! Now let's stop sending resources that we have to borrow from China

Our support for Ukraine is harming our economy too, but we are much richer, so the pain is less. Support for Ukraine is not an economic issue but a moral issue.
“Stop helping Ukraine” is how you spell “America First” in RUSSIAN this brilliant meme explains 90% of the malicious #MAGA nonsense on this platform
1696606546612.jpeg

"Sanctions didn't work"
- THE HORDE🇷🇺 AND ITS CUCKOLDS 🐐🤡 🐖
It's nice to see the rubble 🇷🇺🤡being on track on becoming the worlds worst performing currency this year:thup:

Enjoy your victory! See you around! Bye! Adios! Arrivederci!

Russian propaganda channel RT Arabic asked the Israel's IDF spokesperson Avichay Adraee about "Ukraine providing Western weaponry to Hamas" several times. Lt. Colonel Adraee replied: "I do not comment on such fabrications and lies.”

Russian propaganda channel RT Arabic asked the Israel's IDF spokesperson Avichay Adraee about "Ukraine providing Western weaponry to Hamas" several times. Lt. Colonel Adraee replied: "I do not comment on such fabrications and lies.”

You won! Here’s your trophy!

Poor Nazi Winkle -- sick as the proverbial pig as Russia sees off the UAF third army with its catastrophic losses of men and equipment .

Back in Moscow the economy is growing and there looks like a bumper extra shed load of revenue as the oil price moves north to perhaps over 150$ ---, , meaning that the western countries will be in even greater turmoil and recession .

You won! Here’s your trophy!

Putin ruble costs less than a Robux (virtual currency in a game Roblox ), Question to Muscovites , what they feel about it , they say , they must win this war​

this video for you guys who think that its just putin , and nothing wrong with Moscow IMPERIALISM IN GENERAL

Poor Nazi Winkle -- sick as the proverbial pig as Russia sees off the UAF third army with its catastrophic losses of men and equipment .

Back in Moscow the economy is growing and there looks like a bumper extra shed load of revenue as the oil price moves north to perhaps over 150$ ---, , meaning that the western countries will be in even greater turmoil and recession .

Putin ruble costs less than a Robux (virtual currency in a game Roblox ), Question to Muscovites , what they feel about it , they say , they must win this war​

this video for you guys who think that its just putin , and nothing wrong with Moscow IMPERIALISM IN GENERAL

Hurray! Ukraine won the currency wars! 🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆

Congratulations!

Forum List

Back