Putin must have hacked the British election. That is the ONLY explanation for May's party losing

I'm sure the TORY MP'S will get to the bottom of the RUSSIAN HACKING OF THE BRITISH ELECTION!

General Election exit polls see Tories lose majority | Daily Mail Online

It can't POSSIBLY be that the people wanted a CHANGE....no no no.

it was FUCKING PUTIN!
May thought she could win so she called for a vote hoping for a strong mandate for her party, a big mistake on her part. Maybe the public is having second thoughts about Brexit

Maybe the public is having second thoughts about all incumbents.
Could be, which would be bad news for Trump in the next election. The whole issue of voting against all incumbents speaks to the need to educate voters as to how government and politics actually work.

I'm sure the TORY MP'S will get to the bottom of the RUSSIAN HACKING OF THE BRITISH ELECTION!

it was FUCKING PUTIN!
May thought she could win so she called for a vote hoping for a strong mandate for her party, a big mistake on her part. Maybe the public is having second thoughts about Brexit

Could be, which would be bad news for Trump in the next election. The whole issue of voting against all incumbents speaks to the need to educate voters as to how government and politics actually work.

I'm happy with 2016. I'm not worried about 2020 right now. Not that is the problem with most fuclkhead politicians. All they worry about it getting reelected.

it was FUCKING PUTIN!

I'm happy with 2016. I'm not worried about 2020 right now. Not that is the problem with most fuclkhead politicians. All they worry about it getting reelected.
Saying all politician worry about is getting re-elected is like saying all businessmen worry about is making a profit. Making money for businessman and winning elections for politicians are the ultimate goals. Too many Americans share the "Mr Smith Goes to Washington" fantasy.

it was FUCKING PUTIN!

It was quite simple. The majority of voters thought the conservatives suck, and voted them out of office.

The PM called for an early vote, grossly overestimating her position, and got her ass handed to her.

It's a mistake conservatives commonly make, based on an over inflated sense of self importance.

Seriously it was 5 million illegal Muslims and that messed up the election...

it was FUCKING PUTIN!

You are a total moron. No othrer way to explain this thread.

Just because something happens doesn't mean it involved Kremlin. The reason all American intelligence is implicating Russians in various elections is due to EVIDENCE.

:rolleyes:

Yea we all know the US Coast Gaurd investigated it

it was FUCKING PUTIN!

Just because something happens doesn't mean it involved Kremlin. The reason all American intelligence is implicating Russians in various elections is due to EVIDENCE.

What evidence?

it was FUCKING PUTIN!

What evidence?

Seriously?

DHS and FBI Joint Analysis Report on Russian Malicious Cyber Activity | ISE

it was FUCKING PUTIN!

What evidence?

Seriously?

Did you notice the date? This was before the election. Why isn't Obama and/or his cronies being investigated for complicity?

It also was an extremely amateurish attempt and only successful because Democrats were stupid.

Again, what evidence? If we ignore this, as everyone seems to have done between the attempts and Trump taking office, why are we not perp walking Obama administration officials on a daily basis?

it was FUCKING PUTIN!

What evidence?

Seriously?

Did you notice the date? This was before the election. Why isn't Obama and/or his cronies being investigated for complicity?

It also was an extremely amateurish attempt and only successful because Democrats were stupid.

Again, what evidence? If we ignore this, as everyone seems to have done between the attempts and Trump taking office, why are we not perp walking Obama administration officials on a daily basis?

Obama's admin?...complicit with trying to screw Hillary and elect Trump? How fucking bat shit crazy do you have to be to say something like that?

While originally Obama's admin decided to not make a big public stink over this because they were convinced Hillary was going to win anyway, he did in private warn Putin about this behaviour and eventually instituted additional sanctions against Russia over this.

Trump on the other hand explicitly and publicly asked Russians to hack to damage Hillary,
NEVER spoke a bad word about Putin regime still to this day,
Contradicted American intelligence and denied that Russians did the hacking,
wants to undo the sanctions,
this while his campaign and admin members keep getting caught lying about contacts with Russians.

Yet somehow you find a way in your crazy little mind to see NOTHING conspicuous - NOPE, Obama's admin is the one behaving shady :rolleyes:

Last edited:

it was FUCKING PUTIN!

What evidence?

Seriously?

Obama's admin?...complicit with trying to screw Hillary and elect Trump? How fucking bat shit crazy do you have to be to say something like that?

While originally Obama's admin decided to not make a big public stink over this because they were convinced Hillary was going to win anyway, he did in private warn Putin about this behaviour and eventually instituted additional sanctions against Russia over this.

Trump on the other hand explicitly and publicly asked Russians to hack to damage Hillary,
NEVER spoke a bad word about Putin regime still to this day,
Contradicted American intelligence and denied that Russians did the hacking,
wants to undo the sanctions,
this while his campaign and admin members keep getting caught lying about contacts with Russians.

Yet somehow you find a way in your crazy little mind to see NOTHING conspicuous - NOPE, Obama's admin is the one behaving shady :rolleyes:

I guess timing has no bearing on this? Trump was colluding with the Russians to have Hillary's campaign be screwed by the Obama administration? That is what happened in your twisted little mind?

The Obama Administration KNEW in October that the Russians were attempting to hack the Dems and did nothing? Yep!

If you believe anything else, I have a bridge to sell you.

Forum List

Back