Putin, It's Enough!

What nation does not have bad soldiers seeking revenge that does not commit these kinds of war crimes?

I think this idea is very popular in the United States.

The genocide of the Indians.
"My Lai" in Vietnam.
2 nuclear bombs
Iraq
Afghanistan
Libya

Each new president begins a new war.
This fucking Communists blame always and everywhere...

Camp_x-ray_detainees.jpg

330_65726.jpg

681676_20040826111436.gif

Pretty funny that the USA is being lectured about war crimes and atrocities by a Russian living in a foreign country called Ukraine where civilians are routinely being maimed and killed with Russian ordnance and weapons. Russia was founded with the execution and murder of children, the Czars children to be exact. That whole country is based on murder and imprisoning citizens. Stalin left a reign of terror everywhere he sent his troops.

Pretty funny
Yap. Very funny.

Judging what proportion of this mammoth toll constituted democide by the invading armies and colonists is hardly better than picking a number out of the air. No doubt there was much indiscriminate and outright murder. No doubt conditions were forcibly imposed on whole tribes that led to their rapid near extinction. No doubt large numbers of Indians died from inhuman treatment, especially under forced labor. And no doubt in some cases disease may have been knowingly spread.83 But even Professor David Stannard, author of the American Holocaust,84 who clearly blames Europeans for many of these deaths, is unwilling to give even a rough approximation of the "genocide."85 I found one overall estimate of 15,000,000 Indians killed in what appears to be democide, but this figure is given without citation or elaboration.86 In any case, judging by the bloody history of this period of colonization throughout the Americas, a democide of 2,000,000 would seem a rough minimum and 15,000,000 dead a maximum. Even if these figures are remotely true, then this still make this subjugation of the Americas one of the bloodier, centuries long, democides in world history.

Pretty funny that the USA is being lectured about war crimes and atrocities by a Russian living in a foreign country called Ukraine where civilians are routinely being maimed and killed with Russian ordnance and weapons. Russia was founded with the execution and murder of children, the Czars children to be exact. That whole country is based on murder and imprisoning citizens. Stalin left a reign of terror everywhere he sent his troops.

But you're just another living proof of Stalin's humanism! :)

It is a lie like almost all that ukrainians know and say about Russia.

It is amazing to hear from Russian “patriot” about lie.
What exactly is lie? The Moscow Council’s approval to organise a referendum about the monument is lie?
Or lie is that half of Muscovites (I previously wrote ‘the majority’ but then wrote ‘half’ because you would say that 51% isn’t the majority) support the establishing of the monument? Here is the most recent link about it
click (in Russian)

The most amazing fact is that the support of ‘iron Felix’ among young people stands at the rate of 63 per cent.
Storytellers.

Last edited:
kommersant.ru ? =)))
Lal. News for morons =))

Or lie is that half of Muscovites
Here is the website of the Communist Party.
. .

В итоге коммунисты собрали 152000 подписей,
As a result, the Communists have gathered 152,000 signatures,

Восстановление памятника Ф.Э.Дзержинскому на Лубянке поддержал 61%.
Restoration of the monument to Dzerzhinsky on Lubyanka supported 61%.

61% from 152,000 = 93 000 = 0,7% Moscow's population

Last edited:
kommersant.ru ? =)))
Lal. News for morons =))

Oh, I am sorry. I forgot that I am talking with Russian “patriots”, so it would be better to give links to Channel One, RT or Sputnik. But I don’t swim in these shitholes.

Or lie is that half of Muscovites
Here is the website of the Communist Party.
. .

В итоге коммунисты собрали 152000 подписей,
As a result, the Communists have gathered 152,000 signatures,

Восстановление памятника Ф.Э.Дзержинскому на Лубянке поддержал 61%.
Restoration of the monument to Dzerzhinsky on Lubyanka supported 61%.

61% from 152,000 = 93 000 = 0,7% Moscow's population

I have recently got to know that Russian “patriots” suck in geography and elementary arithmetic. But it is amazing to know that they also suck in the Russian language. So, let’s me explain you what the figures provided by you mean, because you seem to have failed to understand that.

Firstly. In order to organise a referendum there must be no less than 145000 people who support the referendum and who agree to put their signatures into a questionnaire. It doesn’t mean that only 145000 people support the idea, but it is the minimum needed for the referendum being organised.

Secondly. The 61% has nothing to do with the 150000 people. Accordingtothearticle, ЦентрисследованияполитическойкультурыРоссииhas carried out an opinion poll according to which 61% of people support the establishment of the monument.

So, let’s me explain
At the Russian regional elections in 2012the party got 2 to 3.5 percent of the vote and 2 seats.
152 000 - they collected these signatures 1 month =))) It is a maximum for communists. ("Нам в МГИКе говорили, мол, подписи вы не соберёте, – рассказал Рашкин. – Да у меня и у самого, честно говоря, были сомнения")

Explain. How 3% turned into 61%
I listen...

152 000 - they collected these signatures 1 month =))) It is a maximum for communists. ("Нам в МГИКе говорили, мол, подписи вы не соберёте, – рассказал Рашкин. – Да у меня и у самого, честно говоря, были сомнения")

Man, it is boring. If you still don’t understand what the figure 152000 mean, ask your counterparts to explain you.

Explain. How 3% turned into 61%
I listen...

Because it is ridiculous to think that only those who supported the communist on the last elections support the idea of the monument. And I am completely aware that you understand that. So, try to find somebody else to play with figures.

Well, you stupid.
60% of Muscovites want to put a monument.
But for 1 month only 150,000 have signed.

You really dont understand that this is impossible?

But for 1 month only 150,000 have signed.

You really dont understand that this is impossible?

Go to school, learn the Russian language, and read again what is written on the article provided by you.

60% of Muscovites want to put a monument.

So, 60% of Muscovites want to put the monument of Dzerzhinsky. It is a man who ordered to kill thousands and thousands of people in the early years of bolsheviks’ Russia. And at the same time you Russian Putin’s whores are crying about Bandera and ‘banderovtsi’. I completely agree that Bandera was a scum, but look at yourself in the first turn and on your idols, fucked morons.

Well, you stupid.

Oh, you Russian trolls are so boring and predictable. Now I have only one answer to you – Fuck off.

I'm just telling you that information on 60% .. suspicious.

And yes, I think you're stupid, elsi you can not understand that in the past month gathering signatures OFFICIALLY 2-3% .... they can not have the support of 60% of the population.

Secondly. The 61% has nothing to do with the 150000 people. Accordingtothearticle, ЦентрисследованияполитическойкультурыРоссииhas carried out an opinion poll according to which 61% of people support the establishment of the monument.

Friend, check your text carefully after the approving with your curator - you losing spaces.... :)

It is a man who ordered to kill thousands and thousands of people in the early years of bolsheviks’ Russia.

and just saved a billions of homeless child, which were left without parents by "thousands and rhousands people", with elbows in blood, like your "Right Sector" comrades...

Oh, you Russian trolls
I'm a troll? Comrade ... someone else затролил тебя. Before me. because you sit on the forum and write only (!) bad things about Russia. 50% of lies.
Why? =))) because you're offended.
And now crying)) As a young girl=))

Oh, you Russian trolls
I'm a troll? Comrade ... someone else затролил тебя. Before me. because you sit on the forum and write only (!) bad things about Russia. 50% of lies.

Sonc, are you software developer? You're a strong optimist, speaking about 50% lies from ESay... :)

Wow, there are now two trolls talking with me. It is such an honour.

Yeah, my mom just whipped my nose, so I am fine now. I am with you, guys.

And yes, I think you're stupid, elsi you can not understand that in the past month gathering signatures OFFICIALLY 2-3% .... they can not have the support of 60% of the population.

Okay, stupid asshole. I have taken the trouble and looked for some information, special for you.
According to Russian law, in order to hold a local referendum, there need to be signatures in its support. The amount of signatures mustn’t be higher than 5% of the total amount of those who can take part in the referendum.
5% is 145000 of such people in Moscow. So, the initiative group gathered 5% required and some amount above it apparently in case some of the signatures may be recognised invalid.
The gathering of signatures lasted for month? I don’t know it is long or not. Do you have any experience in this action?

37. -

Friend, check your text carefully after the approving with your curator - you losing spaces.... :)

Friend, do you already have some lessons of geography and elementary arithmetic? You are ready to talk about the super-duper hover Loon?

'm a troll? Comrade ... someone else затролил тебя. Before me. because you sit on the forum and write only (!) bad things about Russia. 50% of lies.

Of course I am offended! Only 50%?? It is unfair!

I propose you a very interesting game. Let’s look for lie in our posts. I will look your posts and the posts of your comrades-trolls, and you will look in my posts. We can open a new thread and will be post the citations there. Okay?

Last edited:
According to Russian law

Interesting Russian law? :) Planning to become a part of Russia? :) Don't believe in Poroshenko's forces and NATO supply? :))))

You are ready to talk about the super-duper hover Loon?

And where's aviacarrier Varjag, which was Ukrainian after USSR falling (and why) ? :) No problem, let's to continue :)

I propose you a very interesting game.

You have time to playing games on forum, not only to speak? Sure, you're really professional ukrainian troll with fixed hour rate! Instead of us "troll from secret school", which all have normal job and visit forum only for talking... So, I understand your emotions, when you, professional, lose me, just enthusiast, regularly :FIREdevil:

Wow, there are now two trolls talking with me. It is such an honour.

Yeah, my mom just whipped my nose, so I am fine now. I am with you, guys.

Okay, stupid asshole. I have taken the trouble and looked for some information, special for you.
According to Russian law, in order to hold a local referendum, there need to be signatures in its support. The amount of signatures mustn’t be higher than 5% of the total amount of those who can take part in the referendum.
5% is 145000 of such people in Moscow. So, the initiative group gathered 5% required and some amount above it apparently in case some of the signatures may be recognised invalid.
The gathering of signatures lasted for month? I don’t know it is long or not. Do you have any experience in this action?

37. -

Friend, do you already have some lessons of geography and elementary arithmetic? You are ready to talk about the super-duper hover Loon?

'm a troll? Comrade ... someone else затролил тебя. Before me. because you sit on the forum and write only (!) bad things about Russia. 50% of lies.

Of course I am offended! Only 50%?? It is unfair!

I propose you a very interesting game. Let’s look for lie in our posts. I will look your posts and the posts of your comrades-trolls, and you will look in my posts. We can open a new thread and will be post the citations there. Okay?
Question 1.How many questions were planning to discuss at referendum?

and some amount above it apparently in case some of the signatures may be recognised invalid.
After this, the Communist Party was given 30 days to collect the signatures of 2% of the number of voters in Moscow (146 thousand). To hand over the documents necessary until 26 July.

More on NTV.Ru: 150 .Ru

Forum List

Back