Putin is Scared of Donald J. Trump

Tonight’s military operations against Syria proves that Putin is Donald Trumps bitch.
Russia issues ominous warning of 'consequences' for US-led strike on Syria

No, it doesn't. You don't know what such consequences will be.

It's like in a football match. One team scores a touchdown and you've declared them the winners already.

That’s right, you don’t want Trump to win do you, at any cost , I see you want Russia to win, gotta keep up the Trump hate!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tonight’s military operations against Syria proves that Putin is Donald Trumps bitch.

It's like in a football match. One team scores a touchdown and you've declared them the winners already.

That’s right, you don’t want Trump to win do you, at any cost , I see you want Russia to win, gotta keep up the Trump hate!

Talk about jumping to conclusions.

See, I'm not a partisan.

"Winning" is my country doing well, the people around me doing well, people not being afraid, people being able to live their lives free from corruption and bullshit.

Trump is "winning" for himself and other rich people, he's not winning for normal people.

Forum List

Back