Putin is a Soviet Era Apparatchik

In your thread where you claimed Colombia was more freer than the U.S. or did you forget your retarded ass comment?

So tell me when did the U.S. outlaw abortion and when you run from it again just note you ain’t any better than those Republicans you cry about daily!
Show me here I said that dopey ?

Thats the diretion of travel. Check out texarse and its crazy abortion laws.
That is your opinion based on one State, so when has the Federal Government outlaw abortion?

See you refuse to answer and just spew stupidity with “ well look at Tejas “ and yet those laws can be removed if the Democratic Party win the State…

So are you any better than the idiots on the right that spew stupidity?

Nope, and you prove it daily!

I believe it. I have noticed all the trumpers on here have very little to say about Putin but are wanking themselves senseless about a few idiots in Canada.Not suspicious at all.

Ahmed.

Putin isn't on our border.

We know he is a Stalinist pile of shit. Trump kept him contained - Quid Pro licks his boots and take his bribes.

Chinada OTH is our neighbor and was viewed as a free and democratic nation. Now we know it is a totalitarian police state, but a month ago we viewed it as part of the free world.

1645582884584.png

Ahmed.

Putin isn't on our border.

We know he is a Stalinist pile of shit. Trump kept him contained - Quid Pro licks his boots and take his bribes.

Chinada OTH is our neighbor and was viewed as a free and democratic nation. Now we know it is a totalitarian police state, but a month ago we viewed it as part of the free world.

View attachment 605244
40F8E7CA-2546-4B53-95FB-6A1CB3CE74ED.jpeg

:lol:

David Satter is a US journalist who spent decades covering Russian politics before he was expelled from the country after claiming that President Putin and the FSB may have been involved with the deadly Russia apartment bombings in 1999. We talked to Satter about the bombings at PutinCon, a summit organized by the Human Rights Foundation that gathered together some of Putin's biggest critics. Following is a transcript of the video. David Satter: You had to be deaf, dumb, and blind not to see what was going on. And in particular, you had to be willfully ignorant if you didn't see the implications of the Ryazan incident. David Satter is a US journalist and expert on Russian politics. He was expelled from Russia after claiming that Putin and the FSB were behind the apartment bombings Satter: In the summer of 1999 the approval rating of former President Yeltsin was 2%. There appeared to be no chance whatever that Putin, who was designated by Yeltsin as his successor could possibly become the next Russian president. The apartment bombings changed everything. It was said after those buildings went up that now we're living in a completely different country. More than 200 people were killed in the September bombings. Russia blamed Chechen militants, triggering the second Chechen War. Satter: Putin came forward as the savior of the country. He was put in charge of a war in Chechnya. The bombings were blamed on Chechens without any evidence whatsoever, and as a result of the successful prosecution of that war, against all odds he was elected the next Russian president. The apartment bombings appear to be the keystone of a plot to confuse Russian public opinion, to create terror, to distract the Russian public, to redirect their anger away from the corruption that had flourished under Yeltsin, and toward the Chechens who had had for a number of years a semi-independent government in Chechnya and in that way create the conditions for the Russian people to vote in what they absolutely consciously did not want, which was a successor to Yeltsin who would protect Yeltsin.

Forum List

Back