Putin is a Soviet Era Apparatchik

This is a guy who once said the collapse of the USSR was the greatest sociopolitical tragedy of the 20th century. And that’s saying something.

So you voted for a guy whose helping them rebuild the Soviet Union by refusing to sanction their Nord Stream pipeline?

You are a confused individual.

So maybe if you demonize KGB Vlad no one will notice what Fidel Trudeau and Quid Pro are doing.

Everyone knows Vlad wants to be Joe Stalin - so does Joe Biden...
Who doesn’t?

I mean Uncle Joe ( Stalin and not Poopy Panties ) was a real man of men!

Anyhoo, everyone who obtains power wishes they could rule the Universe with a Iron Fist…

I know I wouldn't want to be the most evil person in the last thousand years. But Vlad and Quid Pro view things differently.
Weak… I mean weak as can be…

Uncle Joe ( again not poopy panties but I am sure he did crap his panties when he died… ) is or was the man of all men.

Otay, fact is most leaders end up being a dictator or are one when they start, and even the greatest in the History of the World ruled with a iron fist most of the time…

Now Stalin was not a saint at all and in fact what he did made Hitler seem like a choir boy, so note my comments about Stalin being the man of all men is just me being me as usual…

I believe it. I have noticed all the trumpers on here have very little to say about Putin but are wanking themselves senseless about a few idiots in Canada.Not suspicious at all.
Watch FOX for a few days, tune in to Hannity, Tucker and Mark Levin.

Then imagine immersing yourself in that stuff 24/7/365, without ever honestly questioning it.

A lot of this will make more sense. Seriously.

I believe it. I have noticed all the trumpers on here have very little to say about Putin but are wanking themselves senseless about a few idiots in Canada.Not suspicious at all.

Why should we give a crap about them? They're in your continent, so you deal with them.

We have enough trouble with Prime Minister Coonface and his Neo-fascist government right across our northern border.

Watch FOX for a few days, tune in to Hannity, Tucker and Mark Levin.

Then imagine immersing yourself in that stuff 24/7/365, without ever honestly questioning it.

A lot of this will make more sense. Seriously.
I used to listen to Fox on the ca radio a lot.The phone ins were jaw dropping. Dumb beyond measure.

You are trying to hammer this nonsense to death. Show me where I said that loony boy.
In your thread where you claimed Colombia was more freer than the U.S. or did you forget your retarded ass comment?

So tell me when did the U.S. outlaw abortion and when you run from it again just note you ain’t any better than those Republicans you cry about daily!

Forum List

Back