Putin is a degenerate animal and i HOPE he is assassinated SOON.

Period
Full stop

Anyone defending this dirtbag deserves whatever he ultimately gets.

Ukraine isn't the safe haven of the Earth and their government isn't it's people's savior as many pretend BUT... what Putin did is in no way justified.

Sadly Biden is a coward who won't fully arm Ukraine.
Next stop(s)...
Croatia and Serbia
The African Continent
95% of the Muslim and Arab World

Pootin is a man man damn it and you should be ashamed of yourself for even writing what you wrote!

I will hold my breath until you take it back or until I need to breath or I am just messing with you…

Now being serious and let cool it on killing the rotten bastard because even though he is evil the reality is there are those in the Russian Government waiting to get control and start a Nuclear War…

Period
Full stop

Ukraine isn't the safe haven of the Earth and their government isn't it's people's savior as many pretend BUT... what Putin did is in no way justified.

All true.
Put8n is still better than any democrat.

Pootin is a man man damn it and you should be ashamed of yourself for even writing what you wrote!

I will hold my breath until you take it back or until I need to breath or I am just messing with you…

Now being serious and let cool it on killing the rotten bastard because even though he is evil the reality is there are those in the Russian Government waiting to get control and start a Nuclear War…
1648588703177.png

Dunno, seems kind of gay to me.

Period
Full stop

Hey killer, Russia is that way, go forth and get down to killing Putin, or just shut the fuck up altogether! You, and all just like you, are clueless as to what really is going on, and who is responsible for it, I would offer you a hint but such would be meaningless as you are literally marinating in the propaganda.... :banana:

You know OP most of the time we are in the same wheelhouse but if you will kindly drop me ashore on this one I'd appreciate it. ;)

You don't cut the head off the Soviet Russian chicken, you just don't.

LOL OP is finding out, perhaps for the first time, that Putin has a lot of friends and followers on the right.

Biden just gave them the ammunition for a false flag assination
The Russians kill Putin and blame it on the CIA then we are all in and there will be no escape

And they're so proud of it.

They really do think that Americans who don't think like them are the bigger enemy. Than this murderous thug.

Fucking incredible.
It's mostly brainless contrarianism. Look at OP trying to thread the needle between opposing Putin and opposing Biden's actions.

Period
Full stop

Don't waste another breath: It will never happen. Why? Despite his tough public rehetoric, Biden is IN BED with Putin. They are both in FAVOR of the new world order and the great reset. This Ukraine invasion would have happened 4 years ago if a freedom loving leader hadn't gotten in the way.

Biden has still not delivered any substantial military equipment to Ukraine (other NATO courtiers have).

Forum List

Back