Putin Gives Obama / Kerry The Finger....Again

You see nothing wrong with what exactly?
Shit, I did not highlight Russia selling natural gas and weaponry. It's a free market or should be.

But Russia is not after "free market" of gas and oil, its the opposite, she is trying to become the monopoly.

Europeans tried to get a direct route from the Central Asia, under the Caspian to Azerbaijan, and to Georgia, and to Crimea under the black sea and to Bulgaria from there, called it the "NABUCCO" (Nabucco is the name of a musical about the Jews running out of the Egyptian Pharaohs slavery).

As a response to that, Russia first invaded Georgia, then annexed Crimea.

As a nation with 75% of her GDP depended on oil and gas, she is pretty much doing what she has to survive.

Does this sound like a "free market" practice to you?

How deep you're propaganded by mass media...

If Russia invaded Georgia - why Georgia now not in war and still exist? :) Georgia invaded South Osetia and started to kill civilians and blue helms - Russia just pushed them back.

As fo Crimea... "Annexed" was Honolulu by US. Crimea was returned. Don't let the Newspeak to invade and annex your mind completely :)

Do you realize how many westerners don't realize that old Nikita just upped one day and gave Crimea to the Ukraine? Can you imagine being a Crimean and going I'm what now?

Hahahaha which would have been fine and dandy if you didn't have the nazis take over Kiev with America's help. I would run to Mother Russia's arms as well. Like yesterday. Svoboda's manifesto is still out there.

First of, I am not a westerner. So your first argument just drops to the floor and shatters right there.

I am aware the Crimea being majority Russian, but that barely changes anything, because it was NOT Russian before Soviets decided to, well, ethnically cleanse the area and colonize with Russians. So when you are opening the pandoras box of history, gotta be careful what you are wishing for, you may not like what you would be finding there.

When Nazis invade Kiev, they were cheered by the Ukrainians, just like how the EU was cheered during the orange revolution. What Ukrainians find at the end, nothing what they expected from either for sure... It was only the ruling class has changed from a soviet one to a nazi one. Barely any difference.

You should realize; nobody would like to have an overlord dictating them what to do, how to do. Thats the whole point of United States to be in existence in the first place. So if you are expecting anybody to "run to Mother Russia's arms", you would be dreaming while typing...

First of, I am not a westerner. So your first argument just drops to the floor and shatters right there.

:) Now you see, how a wrong sources leads to wrong conclusions...

I am aware the Crimea being majority Russian, but that barely changes anything, because it was NOT Russian before Soviets decided to, well, ethnically cleanse the area and colonize with Russians. So when you are opening the pandoras box of history, gotta be careful what you are wishing for, you may not like what you would be finding there.

Because Crimea WAS Russian before Soviets - from 18 century. In other case - who was fighting against European coalition in Crimea war? Small but proud Ukraine? :)

Maybe, remember up-to-date caricatures, like this:

blog_entry_485061.jpg

Crimea become "Ukrainian" only when ukrainian Khrushev signed the document about transfer Crimea area under Ukraine rule in a borders of Soviet Union. While Ukraine was in Soviet Union - it could rule Crimea, when it became independent state - it would be obliged to return it.

P.S. This Light Brigade was charged with Ukrainians, wasn't it:
1024px-Fenton13ltdragoons.jpg

Crimea become "Ukrainian" only when ukrainian Khrushev signed the document about transfer Crimea area under Ukraine rule in a borders of Soviet Union. While Ukraine was in Soviet Union - it could rule Crimea, when it became independent state - it would be obliged to return it.
Thank you! People are slinging shit left and right while they are ignorant about the facts and are lazy to look into history making a fool out of themselves following the agenda of media spread lies. Sevastopol has always been the home of The Black Sea Fleet.

But you are making the mistake to take Russia as a force aiming peace in the region.

What you will get in the mid east with the involvement of Russia is not going to be any different from what you got with the American military complex getting involved in the mid east.

American military complex "wanted" to destabilize the region, which would in return profit them at the end.
Now Russia goes in with the same exact intentions, destabilize even more, so Russia stays as the primary gas supplier to Europe and can market and make extra profit with her cheaper than US weaponry.

If US is honest about "fixing" what she has broken, leaving it to Russia to "sort" it out is not the way to do it.
How is my country "honest" about this, when we support Nazis in Kiev?
We live in a Democracy and we happen to have treaties that could lead us into a war and/or providing help to both Israel and Turkey. There were people who said what you are saying in the 1930's in Europe. There were those who promoted isolationism and a "mind your own business" attitude. It turned out bad.

We live in a Democracy and we happen to have treaties that could lead us into a war and/or providing help to both Israel and Turkey. There were people who said what you are saying in the 1930's in Europe. There were those who promoted isolationism and a "mind your own business" attitude. It turned out bad.
"One of the most ridiculous aspects of democracy will always remain... the fact that it has offered to its mortal enemies the means by which to destroy it."

Thank you! People are slinging shit left and right while they are ignorant about the facts and are lazy to look into history making a fool out of themselves following the agenda of media spread lies. Sevastopol has always been the home of The Black Sea Fleet.
Everyone has their own "history" to believe. Much of it revisionist and much of it with pertinent facts omitted. Sevastopol has long been a Russian port, but when this latest crisis that claimed Russia needed to protect Sevastopol come up the port was not in danger of falling out of Russian control, just as Gauntonomo is not is not in danger of being lost the US. Control of Sevastipol to Russia has never been an issue.

Shit, I did not highlight Russia selling natural gas and weaponry. It's a free market or should be.

But Russia is not after "free market" of gas and oil, its the opposite, she is trying to become the monopoly.

Europeans tried to get a direct route from the Central Asia, under the Caspian to Azerbaijan, and to Georgia, and to Crimea under the black sea and to Bulgaria from there, called it the "NABUCCO" (Nabucco is the name of a musical about the Jews running out of the Egyptian Pharaohs slavery).

As a nation with 75% of her GDP depended on oil and gas, she is pretty much doing what she has to survive.

If Russia invaded Georgia - why Georgia now not in war and still exist? :) Georgia invaded South Osetia and started to kill civilians and blue helms - Russia just pushed them back.

As fo Crimea... "Annexed" was Honolulu by US. Crimea was returned. Don't let the Newspeak to invade and annex your mind completely :)

"Russia just pushed them back."

That's called "invading" in political terms. But of course, you can call it the way you like it when discussing with your friends at the gym...

"Crimea was returned"

This is called "annexing" in political terms. And again, you have the freedom to use any terms you like.
And bringing up US annexing Hawaii doesn't change anything either.

I think Russian Insider and RT annexed and invaded your mind long ago.
Let me know when you have a framework, rather than pure propaganda...

Your President that you elected just got forcibly ejected from his office and the culprits are Svoboda and Pravy Sector? You bet Crimea went HELP US.

Give me a fucking break. I'm watching this shit on dial up in no where Manitoba and even though my family is from the west I know this is wrong because these people are nazi lovers.

Pardon my french. It upsets me to no end that these Nazis are in charge and my former Prime Minister helped Obama put them in place. Crimea bailed quickly as they should.

Indiscriminate bombing of a large city and millions of new refugees fleeing the slaughter and Putin still has Americans like those in this thread cheering him on and supporting genocide.

Obama's Arab Spring to turn over the ME to the MB.

One mega hiccup. Your new ruler in SA is insane. A complete whack job who is just bombing the shit out of Yemen on a daily basis while Bam Bam's other buddy Erdogan is going after all the Kurds.

What a fucking mess!
How does any of that excuse Putin from what he is doing? He is destroying and killing on a massive scale with no plan or even intention of repairing what he destroys.

The stats come from a whack job in Britain.

I know her: she's Valentina Lisitsa, the piano player, lives in Canada now.Last year she's been to Donbass [SE Ukraine]with a free concert for the people who were so exhausted after the war with Ukrainian army. A lot of respect to her!

‘Real patriotism’: World-famous pianist Lisitsa performs for people of Donbass

Even though I'm out here I had purchased tickets for my daughter Tanya and her husband to listen to her. For the TSO to cancel her engagement. My heart broke in many pieces. All she did was stand up for Ukrainians in the east.

And they took her out. Not Alberta though. I have despite rock n roll and country a fair number of individuals that :) are high and mighty in Toronto that will be punishing the TSO for this black list that should never have been for my Valentina.

Indiscriminate bombing of a large city and millions of new refugees fleeing the slaughter and Putin still has Americans like those in this thread cheering him on and supporting genocide.

One mega hiccup. Your new ruler in SA is insane. A complete whack job who is just bombing the shit out of Yemen on a daily basis while Bam Bam's other buddy Erdogan is going after all the Kurds.

What a fucking mess!
How does any of that excuse Putin from what he is doing? He is destroying and killing on a massive scale with no plan or even intention of repairing what he destroys.

Let Russia and Iran exterminate ISIS. Time for us to step aside and mind our own business for once. It was our meddling that helped create ISIS over there. Time to step aside and watch them get annihilated
That is not their priority. Their priority is to keep the monster Assad in power.

So what? He's a western-educated secular leader. Leave em alone. And it's none of our business. He's not a threat to the U.S. He never has been. If we would have left it alone over there, ISIS wouldn't have grown into the threat they are right now. We need revolutionary change in our foreign policy. We have stop meddling in every nation's business. The time has come for change.

What a fucking mess!

I did not pay attention or mention those stats. There are plenty of sources to confirm the destruction happening in Syria and the numbers of refugees can not be denied. Assad is cleansing Syria of Syrians that do not support him. The majority of Syrians are Sunni and those are the people he is dumping onto the international community with the help of Russia. Neither Assad nor Putin has any intention of paying the cost of their destruction and its results. Being a world leader is not just having military might and the ability to cause destruction. Putin does not have the economic and diplomatic skills and abilities to be a world leader. His only powers come from the treat of violence or actual violence.

What a fucking mess!

Let Russia and Iran exterminate ISIS. Time for us to step aside and mind our own business for once. It was our meddling that helped create ISIS over there. Time to step aside and watch them get annihilated
That is not their priority. Their priority is to keep the monster Assad in power.

So what? He's a western-educated secular leader. Leave em alone. And it's none of our business. He's not a threat to the U.S. He never has been. If we would have left it alone over there, ISIS wouldn't have grown into the threat they are right now. We need revolutionary change in our foreign policy. We have stop meddling in every nation's business. The time has come for change.
You project a delusional and fantasy world. Your kind of ideology and politics are still being rejected by the overwhelming majority. You discuss your dreams and fantasies as if they are factual.

What a fucking mess!

You project a delusional and fantasy world. Your kind of ideology and politics are still being rejected by the overwhelming majority. You discuss your dreams and fantasies as if they are factual.

Yes i know, Americans have been conditioned to support permanent war. But it's time to change that. My God, how many countries are we meddling in these days? The Syrian Civil War was never any of our business. We should have requested our 'allies' in the region to stay out of it.

ISIS couldn't have been possible without Saudi, Turkish, and other Gulf States' support. The 'Regime Change' policy is wrong and illegal. We need to move away from it. We've done enough damage in the Middle East especially.

A new Cold War is already underway. And the West was the aggressor for the most part. Putting missiles in Russia's backyard was the start of the war. All during Russia's collapse, the West repeatedly kicked it when it was down. The West grew very hostile and aggressive in that time. It's given Russia no choice but to fight back. The war is on.
It's the equivalent to Khrushchev telling Kennedy the missiles in Cuba were a defensive measure.

The West took advantage of the fact Russia was in collapse. Russia repeatedly pleaded with it not to put missiles there. But the West is in aggressor-mode, so it won't compromise. It's given Russia no choice but to fight back. And that's exactly what it's doing.

Everyone has their own "history" to believe. Much of it revisionist and much of it with pertinent facts omitted. Sevastopol has long been a Russian port, but when this latest crisis that claimed Russia needed to protect Sevastopol come up the port was not in danger of falling out of Russian control, just as Gauntonomo is not is not in danger of being lost the US. Control of Sevastipol to Russia has never been an issue.

Geeze louise. That's all NATO wanted. The Ukraine gave them nothing. Crimea was every thing. It was the game.

Yes i know, Americans have been conditioned to support permanent war. But it's time to change that. My God, how many countries are we meddling in these days? The Syrian Civil War was never any of our business. We should have requested our 'allies' in the region to stay out of it.

ISIS couldn't have been possible without Saudi, Turkish, and other Gulf States' support. The 'Regime Change' policy is wrong and illegal. We need to move away from it. We've done enough damage in the Middle East especially.

I'm going for a long walk down a long road. I'm so glad you are out there. What she thinks.I just read another Camp. A monster Assad. We fucked up and gave the planet ISIS and we still have a poster who thinks the problem is Putin.

Geeze louise. That's all NATO wanted. The Ukraine gave them nothing. Crimea was every thing. It was the game.

I'm going for a long walk down a long road. I'm so glad you are out there. What she thinks.I just read another Camp. A monster Assad. We fucked up and gave the planet ISIS and we still have a poster who thinks the problem is Putin.
The port was secure for Russian until 2017. A new agreement, The Kharkiv Accord was reached and ratified in 2010 that secured the Port of Sevastopol to Russia until 2042. There was never any doubt of Russian maintaining and retaining control of the port.

Most can't help it. They're raised on Government/Corporate Media propaganda. Most Americans can't possibly believe their Government had anything to do with ISIS. But the reality is, it did. It supported very questionable 'Rebel' groups in Syria's Civil War. One of those groups was ISIS. We should have just minded our own business. Syria is no threat to the U.S. Never has been.

Do you realize how many westerners don't realize that old Nikita just upped one day and gave Crimea to the Ukraine? Can you imagine being a Crimean and going I'm what now?

Hahahaha which would have been fine and dandy if you didn't have the nazis take over Kiev with America's help. I would run to Mother Russia's arms as well. Like yesterday. Svoboda's manifesto is still out there.

When Nazis invade Kiev, they were cheered by the Ukrainians, just like how the EU was cheered during the orange revolution. What Ukrainians find at the end, nothing what they expected from either for sure... It was only the ruling class has changed from a soviet one to a nazi one. Barely any difference.

You should realize; nobody would like to have an overlord dictating them what to do, how to do. Thats the whole point of United States to be in existence in the first place. So if you are expecting anybody to "run to Mother Russia's arms", you would be dreaming while typing...

:) Now you see, how a wrong sources leads to wrong conclusions...

Because Crimea WAS Russian before Soviets - from 18 century. In other case - who was fighting against European coalition in Crimea war? Small but proud Ukraine? :)

Maybe, remember up-to-date caricatures, like this:

blog_entry_485061.jpg

P.S. This Light Brigade was charged with Ukrainians, wasn't it:
1024px-Fenton13ltdragoons.jpg

Well, it was Tatars who owned Crimea before they were ethnically cleansed. But your "knowledge" of "history" is only accurate when it helps your case, innit... :D

And if it was supposed to be returned to Russia when Ukraine was not under Soviet control, why it was not returned to Russia when Ukraine declared independence?

Ohhh, thats right because they were your little bitch up until Berezovsky funnel his millions to change that, innit...

"Russia just pushed them back."

That's called "invading" in political terms. But of course, you can call it the way you like it when discussing with your friends at the gym...

"Crimea was returned"

This is called "annexing" in political terms. And again, you have the freedom to use any terms you like.
And bringing up US annexing Hawaii doesn't change anything either.

I think Russian Insider and RT annexed and invaded your mind long ago.
Let me know when you have a framework, rather than pure propaganda...

Your President that you elected just got forcibly ejected from his office and the culprits are Svoboda and Pravy Sector? You bet Crimea went HELP US.

Give me a fucking break. I'm watching this shit on dial up in no where Manitoba and even though my family is from the west I know this is wrong because these people are nazi lovers.

Pardon my french. It upsets me to no end that these Nazis are in charge and my former Prime Minister helped Obama put them in place. Crimea bailed quickly as they should.

You don't know much about the "real" life politics, do you?

Just remember; the elephants dance, and it will be the grass gets crushed.

There is nobody innocent in this. Crimean people would care less about that crook president. So please don't come back at me, pardon my french, with those naif fairy tales. Grow up. Russians are nothing less of a nazi compared to Ukrainians, this is civil war. If you believe otherwise, you are just a child......... a TINY little CHILD indeed...............

The port was secure for Russian until 2017. A new agreement, The Kharkiv Accord was reached and ratified in 2010 that secured the Port of Sevastopol to Russia until 2042. There was never any doubt of Russian maintaining and retaining control of the port.

Wouldn't be so sure about that, and Russians were not that sure about that themselves either it looks like, doesn't it...
A Ukraine sliding to EU and NATO is a threat to the Russian national security, regardless of how you look at it.

What a fucking mess!

I did not pay attention or mention those stats. There are plenty of sources to confirm the destruction happening in Syria and the numbers of refugees can not be denied. Assad is cleansing Syria of Syrians that do not support him. The majority of Syrians are Sunni and those are the people he is dumping onto the international community with the help of Russia. Neither Assad nor Putin has any intention of paying the cost of their destruction and its results. Being a world leader is not just having military might and the ability to cause destruction. Putin does not have the economic and diplomatic skills and abilities to be a world leader. His only powers come from the treat of violence or actual violence.

Frankly speaking, who is the target of diplomatic skills by your view? Western leaders? NATO? Experience of last 20 years shows - they are untalkable. They understand only brute force and nothing more. Oldman Heinlein was right - if this goes on, it would be serious problem...

Russia don't need territories out of borders... All Russian operations now - just a tries to prevent threat from this territories to Russia. Assad is bad? You don't have any proofs of his "ethnic cleansings" and so on - in other case they would translate at all media at prime time. But you heared speech of Nadia Murad in UN. You've seen video with head cutting from ISIS. Why do you keep silence about it? Is it good? Eliminate this horror first! Cannot eliminate? Don't disturb to Assad, who can do it.

Forum List

Back