Putin denies stealing Patriots Super Bowl ring

Wyatt earp

Diamond Member
Apr 21, 2012
A glittering, $25,000 Super Bowl ring is sitting in the Kremlin's library, but does it belong there? Russian President Vladimir Putin
/ NATALIA KOLESNIKOVA/Getty Images Patriots owner Robert Kraft and Russian President Valdimir Putin are in an awkward argument about eight years after Kraft met up with the Russian president while visiting St. Petersburg. Kraft said he showed him his XXXIX victory ring -- and that's when the stories diverge.Kraft said at a New York City gala Thursday, according the New York Post. "I put my hand out and he put it in his pocket, and three KGB guys got around him and walked out."
m.cbsnews.com/storysynopsis.rbml?&p...uper-bowl-ring/&catid=57589528&nb_splitPage=1

Last edited:
laugh_zpse50e200a.png
I have no problem with Kraft's version of the story. Like the old saying goes..."better count your rings after you shake hands with that guy...."

Last edited:
It's very convenient that this comes up when obama needs something to say about Putin. After all, Putin does treat obama like the dim bulb he is.

Bad Vlad has seen American presidents come and go...he was often a Bush family guest at their summer home in Maine. He has no respect for Soetoro...considers him (correctly) a weakling dunce.

Here's a young KGB Putin posing as a tourist assigned to hassle Reagan over his "human rights abuses" during a visit to Moscow:

RonaldReagan_1369289c.jpg

Forum List

Back